Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Pokemon: Legends of a Sleeping Sun

Pokemon: Legends of a Sleeping Sun

a part of “Pokemon: Legends of a Sleeping Sun”, a fictional universe by Jakuri-chan.

A private roleplay between The Harbinger, Monochrome, Spectrum, Kuroe, JokerofSpades and Jakuri-chan.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Pokemon: Legends of a Sleeping Sun”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Pokemon: Legends of a Sleeping Sun

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jakuri-chan on Mon Nov 12, 2012 2:58 am

Pfft, oi, the whole matter of reverse traps got me again, I managed to place Evande in the shoes of another RT and it got me laughing due to the situation. XD Ar tonelico Qoga, character was pretending to be a guy because her life was way under threat and stuff, but before this big whole race ordeal thing she has to undergo, she decides to chill out alone, bathe in peace . . . but then her male best friend, thinking she's a guy, wanders into the public bath himself, finds her as well, a her and winds up getting a very loud scream out of her before she slaps him and runs off, leaving him confused and not realizing that she was his friend.

Yeah, it doesn't actually dawn on this guy that his male best friend is female until afterward. But . . . putting Evande in her shoes just made the situation funnier to me.
"I'm just a wandering spirit, dead and gone, a blank void, as empty as can be...a lonely ghost."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Jakuri-chan
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Visual Appeal Lifegiver Tipworthy Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jakuri-chan on Mon Nov 12, 2012 1:49 pm

*sits there munching on pocky while waiting for some progress*

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Jakuri-chan
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Visual Appeal Lifegiver Tipworthy Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JokerofSpades on Mon Nov 12, 2012 4:21 pm

*hoping Opale brought extras*
What's that, the picture is gone? Damn it all. Uh, move along, nothing to see down here besides these words.

JokerofSpades
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jakuri-chan on Mon Nov 12, 2012 5:18 pm

*holds out an extra box of pocky she had stowed away*

Jakuri-chan
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jakuri-chan on Tue Nov 13, 2012 5:45 am

When it is that Chro posts again, I'll go ahead and type something up for this. ^-^ Getting back into the swing of things I think.

Jakuri-chan
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Spectrum on Tue Nov 13, 2012 9:15 pm

Bluh. I'll post for this...tomorrow! It's late now and I'm really tired ^^" I'm sorry!

Spectrum
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jakuri-chan on Wed Nov 14, 2012 1:57 am

Heheh, no worries, I'm just really happy to see that this is moving again. ^-^ I will post tomorrow as well~

Jakuri-chan
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jakuri-chan on Fri Nov 16, 2012 4:23 am

Umm, I think I'm going to hold off on posting for now, until Spectrum's gotten another one up.

Jakuri-chan
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Spectrum on Sun Nov 18, 2012 1:28 am

I'm sorry! So sorry! I posted! My post is up! D:

Spectrum
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jakuri-chan on Sun Nov 18, 2012 3:55 am

Y'okay, I posted again too . . . eh, I'm not sure where all that came from, but it came from somewhere? I'm sorry to say that I don't think it was very good, I think it came out sort of rushed and full of rambles, but at least I got a post done. >.<

Jakuri-chan
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JokerofSpades on Sun Nov 18, 2012 7:33 pm

That's more than I can say for myself, I don't have mine done yet ._.

JokerofSpades
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kuroe on Sun Nov 18, 2012 8:50 pm

Opale, your post was fine. By the way, is there anyone that wants me to wait for them to post before I put mine up?

Oh, and I apologize for stealing the whole show for a bit right there by coming in and fainting. If anyone who doesn't know what's up wants to know, just say so.

Kuroe
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Spectrum on Wed Nov 21, 2012 9:44 pm

I think I'll wait for Mono to post again, if that's okay ^^"

Spectrum
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jakuri-chan on Fri Nov 23, 2012 10:47 pm

Y'okay, so I'll keep waiting myself.

Jakuri-chan
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Spectrum on Sun Nov 25, 2012 5:15 pm

Maybe give Mono a quick reminder pinch?

Spectrum
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jakuri-chan on Mon Nov 26, 2012 3:34 am

I reminded her, through another roleplay thread. XD Ahhh, by the by, do you know when you might post in Even Angels?

Jakuri-chan
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Spectrum on Mon Nov 26, 2012 9:58 pm

YES I NEED TO POST THERE I'M SORRY

Twilly sent me a freaking PM about it too and ksdjhfsdkf My friend is over for the week since my dad and his girlfriend are on vacation, so I've been busy and distracted >< I'm sorry. I'm going to try getting to it by tomorrow since there's things I need to get to tonight and it's already ten. Ugh. Also! Sorry! about the lack in replying to our conversation! This is also the reason for my lack of replying to that. X_x

Spectrum
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jakuri-chan on Thu Nov 29, 2012 6:48 am

*floats around on a magic bubble waiting*

Jakuri-chan
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JokerofSpades on Sun Dec 02, 2012 5:06 pm

*doesn't own a floating bubble, so has been sleeping in a hammock for the past long while*

JokerofSpades
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jakuri-chan on Tue Dec 04, 2012 10:22 pm

*sighs* . . . .I've no luck with Pokemon roleplays, something always comes through, happens and it comes to a standstill.

Jakuri-chan
Member for 14 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!