Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Mount & Blade; Warbands

Mount & Blade; Warbands

a part of “Mount & Blade; Warbands”, a fictional universe by CussingChild.

Feudalism of the most deviant kind, in Calradia, a land once mighty now divided amongst six kingdoms ruled by leaders with claims to the Calradian throne. Take up arms in this land of opportunity. (Open!)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Mount & Blade; Warbands”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Mount & Blade; Warbands

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CussingChild on Tue Nov 13, 2012 4:45 pm

Oscarion wrote:Hi i just wonder if my posts have been satisfactory. Also can i have some minor tips on how to further my character.
Also can my character create his own bandit village in the mountains?

My only problem with that is trade and expansion and it would take villagers and everything. As a base it would be okay, if you want we can work out a way for your base to be kind of sort of like a fief. And plenty satisfactory to me, Oscarion!

And Crev, we agreed to atleast eight of your men dying. But Bryling can count as five, this time. >_>
"It's not that I believe people are generally bad in nature, it's that..I know it with every fiber of my cold dark being."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

CussingChild
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Oscarion on Tue Nov 13, 2012 5:44 pm

Sounds good. As for the village itself I would probably describe it more as a base where bandits come together for future raids and where Baldwin tries to train them into troops for his army. As for taxes in his base he demands a share of money from all bandits that use the base. Does this sound as a good basic idea?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Oscarion
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CussingChild on Tue Nov 13, 2012 7:16 pm

All these reports are killing me. :P. Alright, Oscarion, but it would be dampened to getting 100 or so denars at a time at most. Since the upkeep of your army. :P

CussingChild
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crevolution on Tue Nov 13, 2012 7:21 pm

Grab a beer.
Unless the thunder strikes, a man won't cross himself.

Crevolution
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CussingChild on Tue Nov 13, 2012 8:14 pm

A lot of stress, lately. I would like to call for favors from all of you.

In celebration of uhm! Veteran's Day. You all get to post your next occurrence or report! Just stay reasonable or fair but make an opportunity of it! :)

Any questions on how to handle income or anything and I'll help.

CussingChild
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Oscarion on Wed Nov 14, 2012 2:07 am

Sure, my character will still earn most of his money from raiding villages and robbing nobles :D
I will probably finish the report on my character by today.

Oscarion
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Roku Mushabuki on Wed Nov 14, 2012 1:39 pm

Now Damien will be creating an economic/militaristic empire in his village. Put down a conspiracy plot with an iron fist. Make Raven's Post the most attractive place to common eyes. As well as attempt to create bonds with the King.

I am looking forward to this indeed and if I do catch these conspirators I have a question. Do the commoners like to watch public executions?

Roku Mushabuki
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CussingChild on Wed Nov 14, 2012 6:18 pm

Your village elder is a suck up, Roku. :P

As you'll uncover, it isn't merely a bunch of conspirators. It's much broader than I would have liked for you to imagine! But yes, though it could very well bite you in the ass.

Goodjob, Almost. You did a perfect report!

CussingChild
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby almostinsane on Wed Nov 14, 2012 6:51 pm

Thanks. I will try to have a post to accompany it up soon.

almostinsane
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Roku Mushabuki on Wed Nov 14, 2012 9:10 pm

Meh I made it sound like a suck up sort of thing to prove the point. Also I couldn't think of anything else.

As for the conspiracy I figured that it included many nobles and possibly the king. After all who doesn't like gold? I was going off of Damien's current knowledge.

I expect the massive expansion will bite my ass later on since this is political in a large, unorganized country. Though ultimately I expect Damien to come out on top. I have some plans to make with the Taiga Bandits. Oh dear, it will be gruesome.

Roku Mushabuki
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CussingChild on Wed Nov 14, 2012 9:23 pm

Deal with Oscarion, perhaps. He's setting up a bandit base in the mountains literally like right next to you.

Alright, everyone, my cheap ass computer is messing up with the files that give me my intricate system for income and battle statistics and all that. Just thought you all should know. I only get bits and pieces at a time. If you need help for an occurrence or report. Since you're all doing your own this turn, simply ask and I'll do my best to deliver.

Seriously, for an occurrence or events just message me about it, and I'll give you one/some.

CussingChild
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby almostinsane on Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:52 pm

Hey, I got a medieval roleplay up. It's less focused on kingdom building and more on interaction, politics and battle. I'm still accepting: roleplay/game-of-kings-race-for-the-throne/

almostinsane
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bonjour51 on Fri Nov 16, 2012 12:17 pm

dont know what i should post next. traitorshand you have any ideas?

Bonjour51
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Of The West on Sat Nov 17, 2012 1:50 am

I'm kind of thinking of joining this, can I get a run-down on what's going on in the world?

Of The West
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CussingChild on Sat Nov 17, 2012 5:58 pm

Well, before joining, you should know that my files are screwed the hell up and so I'm struggling to recover them so that I can accurately give reports and occurrence results.

Current Wars;

Swadia Vs. Rhodoks (Literally this turn it will be announced)

Vaegirs Vs. Nords.

Not sure what else would fall into what you need to know. Depends on the faction you would choose.

CussingChild
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby almostinsane on Sat Nov 17, 2012 11:32 pm

Remember to do the battle aftermath for Charles, Cussing. :)

almostinsane
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Of The West on Sat Nov 17, 2012 11:36 pm

Alright then, i'll join in whenever you recover the files :]

Of The West
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CussingChild on Sun Nov 18, 2012 2:36 pm

Got them recovered for the most part! Submit when you'd like, I could get you a report.

If there is anything that needs changed in that let me know, Almost. Sorry it was short and not detailed. I have to go in a bit to a roofing job. :)

And by the way, everyone, Traitor, just let me know what your characters need please. It would help to have a list of the things I need to get done for this roleplay.

CussingChild
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby almostinsane on Sun Nov 18, 2012 2:50 pm

It looks good, Cussing. :)

almostinsane
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby tigerking1292 on Sun Nov 18, 2012 4:39 pm

any lords of Swadia, Vaegirs, (not that i think we have any) or Sarranid the messenger are going out to you to sell you goods becse i don't think that i am at war with any of you.

tigerking1292
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!