Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Arkham Asylum: Aftermath

Arkham Asylum: Aftermath

a part of “Arkham Asylum: Aftermath”, a fictional universe by CaesarTheSeventh.

The super criminals have escaped, leaving you and the less important patients. Who will be the new top dog in the asylum with the new warden in town. Will it be you or will you remain in the shadows of others?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Arkham Asylum: Aftermath”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Arkham Asylum: Aftermath

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CaesarTheSeventh on Tue Sep 18, 2012 3:34 pm

Both Metal4Life and Seveneleven want the head officer position. If I were to choose I'd pick Metal4Life because he's the more active poster of the two even though Seveneleven asked first. You guys can discuss it amongst yourselves. If you guys don't make a decision it goes to Metal4Life
Hail Caesar!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

CaesarTheSeventh
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Seveneleven on Thu Sep 20, 2012 12:22 am

Hello. Sorry for the absence the floors in my house had a complete make over on the first story of my house. Which my room happens to be apart of. I'm back now and I see there is something else I must attend to. It's true I don't actively post. I'm still apart of this roleplay but I find myself busy most of the time. Then the rest of the time something happens that takes me away from the computer and I can't keep up with posting. Perhaps such a large position should go to a roleplayer who has more time on his hands or can manage time more wisely than I. For argument's sake though I have already created a character sheet for the position a long time ago. I'm not really here to fight over a position and win it just so that later I can disappoint others because something comes up. I've already held up RPs before because of my absence and might very well happen again, I won't lie about that. Yet if I am chosen I will be able to keep with the two characters and I will try to double my efforts since I have double the characters.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Seveneleven
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Metal4Life on Sat Sep 22, 2012 4:11 pm

At least someone is taking advantage of those lovely trucks parked outside! ^.^
Es lebe Deutschland!

Metal4Life
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CaesarTheSeventh on Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:16 pm

@Rill, an alarm will sound since you've opened the vault, pretty soon. This will then get GCPD Swat involved and end the riot.

This goes for everyone, start completing what you intend to do because once i get those NPC's involved it will be exceptionally harder for anyone to do anything. I'm just waiting to see if SilverInk will post.

CaesarTheSeventh
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Metal4Life on Tue Sep 25, 2012 10:28 am

Ou, I did not see a possible confrontation between JB and Ghost coming!

Metal4Life
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CaesarTheSeventh on Wed Sep 26, 2012 8:57 pm

Me neither, kind of just doing this as it goes along & lol @ u making Ghost's car a limo

CaesarTheSeventh
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Metal4Life on Thu Sep 27, 2012 1:58 pm

@CaesarTheSeventh, I also thought the limo was a nice touch!

Metal4Life
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Metal4Life on Thu Sep 27, 2012 2:09 pm

Oh, just to let you all know in advance, I won't be able to post all weekend starting Friday. I'm heading in Basic Training for the military and I'm going to be at the base all day... meaning super busy! I'm sure if you've read my last post, you figured out the Depravity is back to Brandon now so if you have to interact with him, feel free to take him hostage or something; he's just a weak doctor. I'll try to post Sunday night if I can.
Cheers!

Metal4Life
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CaesarTheSeventh on Thu Sep 27, 2012 5:00 pm

Good luck with the military

CaesarTheSeventh
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Metal4Life on Thu Oct 04, 2012 9:27 am

Thank you, Caesar. For now, I'm back and ready to keep this story going!

Metal4Life
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby raindrops_autumn on Mon Oct 15, 2012 11:30 pm

Just letting you all know, that I will have a post up by today...
I have this theory that, depending on your attitude,
your life doesn't have to be this ridiculous charade
that it seems so many people end up living.

- Christian Bale

Death is more universal than life; everyone dies but not everyone lives.

raindrops_autumn
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thorait on Sun Oct 21, 2012 2:26 pm

Raindrop_autumn would you mind to hurry up with your post it's taking you a long time

Thorait
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby raindrops_autumn on Tue Oct 23, 2012 8:12 am

I'm so sorry everyone! Something personal got in the way.... anyway, I've posted now.

raindrops_autumn
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby raindrops_autumn on Sat Nov 03, 2012 2:36 pm

Is Seveneleven going to post? :)

raindrops_autumn
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thorait on Tue Nov 06, 2012 11:13 am

I don't think he will....

Thorait
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Metal4Life on Wed Nov 14, 2012 9:29 pm

We should continue this RP... I don't want it to die.

Metal4Life
Member for 14 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!