Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

A Breaking Storm (Redwall Rp)

a topic in Books & Literature, a part of the RPG forum.

For any roleplay based on books or other forms of literature.

A Breaking Storm (Redwall Rp)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kairu on Tue Nov 18, 2008 7:19 pm

I know there are a lot of these in this section. It's kind of surprising how unpopular this part of Roleplaygateway is. I intend to try and make it more popular. Anyway this is a Redwall roleplay. It is based around the areas of Redwall Abbey (Of Course) and Salamandastron. The searats are attacking and (Somehow) they take hold of Salamandastron. So you can play as nearly any species in the Redwall books. You may be a slave in Salamandastron, A creature of redwall abbey, or just plain evil. I know I am horrible at making roleplays and describing, hang with me.
Form
Name of Character:
Species:
Side (Good, Neutral, Evil):
Clothing (If slave, you must wear rags, sorry!):
Weapon (If slave, no weapons, unless something found in a slave compound like a pipe, or one of the chains on your arms and legs):
Bio (Optional):
Rules
Basic rules of Roleplaygateway but try and go for a criteria of 3 sentences at least in a post. I hope this becomes my first successful

As soon as you submit a form, feel free to start posting!

My form
Name of Character: Sunscorch
Species: Marlfox
Side (Good, Neutral, Evil): Good
Clothing (If slave, you must wear rags, sorry!): He wears a dark cloak around him with a sword sheath across his back
Weapon: A Sword, a dirk, and a bow.
Bio: He used to live in Castle Marl, but then, as a kid he was taking to the mainland and then in the heat of battle was abandoned. (Sound like anybody you know from Redwall?) His name is Sunscorch due to a scorchmark on his paw. He was taken in to the abbey and nobody trusted him. Then, when he hit teenage age, he was trusted as a warrior and sent to Salamandastron to fight against the searats. The searats won but Sunscorch managed to get away.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Kairu
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Re: A Breaking Storm (Redwall Rp)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vyrwolf on Tue Nov 18, 2008 7:21 pm

Is the main villain Searat open? Always loved those. :3

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Vyrwolf
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kairu on Tue Nov 18, 2008 7:30 pm

Yes it is! That is something I forgot, If you are evil or good choose your position. The slots for abbot/abbess, friar, recorder, brewer and all that thing are open. Post your form soon! :D

Kairu
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vyrwolf on Tue Nov 18, 2008 7:48 pm

Name of Character: Captain Redgash the Giant

Species: Rat

Side: Evil as the come, matey. =D

Clothing: Never one for the fancy-pancy dressings that come with being top corsair, Redgash prefers to make sure everyone knows why he's the Cap'n: his body. A Searat that obviously ate his vegetables, spinach in particular, Redgash stands above the rest of his crew, about half the size of a badger and damn proud of it. He wears little, a crimson loincloth around his waist, a belt to hold his valuables, a red cape to trail down his back, and a bloody bandana to cover his 'ead. Upon his barren chest is the fabled red gash, always the color of his clothes, making a big backslash from shoulder to opposite hip. He shows it with pride, saying that it came from a battle with a shark, a battle he won singlehandidly. Crossing this scar is a strap, holding his sword.

Weapon: A bastard sword of no real description, and also handy at most other blades, but, in a 'proper' contest, he fights all opponents barehanded.

Bio: ...w00t Cap'n Redgash! =D

Vyrwolf
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kairu on Wed Nov 19, 2008 8:18 am

XD Accepted! That is definitely a unique character! And though I prefer you have one per person, you may have as many characters as long as you can make 3 sentences per character!

Kairu
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby emmacgp9 on Wed Dec 10, 2008 1:04 pm

can I be the redwall warrior?
98% teens would die if myspace died, if u r 1 of the 2% percent, who would laugh in there face, put this in your sig.

95% teens listen to rap, if u r 1 of the 5% that listens to rock, metal, or 1 of the other genre put this in your sig.

Live, Love, Laugh (ALOT!!)

emmacgp9
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Creature on Fri May 06, 2011 7:38 pm

Name of Character: Marsoul
Species: Mouse
Side: Good
Clothing: Red Cloak, with his quiver and bow on his back.
Weapon: Bow and Arrows, Hand to Hand Combat
Bio: Although he lives at the Redwall Abbey he spends most of his time exploring the Mossflower woods around it. Also makes an occasional trip to salamandastron (before the takeover). He wears his red cloak to look more dangorous then he actually is. But alas it doesn't always fool the more keener creatures, like foxes and weasels. When this happens Marsoul usually stuns them with a swift punch between the eyes or a swift kick to a more, sensitive place, then runs off. Marsoul makes a good scout for the abbey, and his bow and arrow skills are OK (even better when the target is standing still). Believes that not all vermin are evil and can see the good in some, but sees no good in Captain Redgash the Giant at all.

Creature
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby OptimusPrime on Mon Jun 06, 2011 9:51 pm

Name of Character: Skipper of Otters Rushflow Pebbleshine
Species: Otter
Side : Good
Clothing: Rushflow has extremely pale brown, almost yellow, fur. His right eye is a bright, intelligent blue. He wears a simple smock of light blue fabric, over a tight leather-armor. A white bandanna is wrapped around his head, and covers where his left eye would be, if he had it. A few scars cover his arms and chest, evidence of his rough life as skipper out in the forest.
Weapon: Sling, Walking Staff, Hand To Hand
Bio: Rushflow was only a young otter when his holt was attacked by a pirate raiding party (that of Captain Redgash, though he didn't know it). He managed to hide himself under the river, and watched as his family and friends were all either killed or captured. After the pirates left, Rushflow came out of the river, and decided to try and find the fabled Redwall Abbey. He spent a whole season searching, during which he found a new holt to live with. They helped take him to Redwall, where he was greeted with loving affection. Rushflow grew up in Redwall, until he was older and left to return to his adopted holt/family. While with them, he proved to be an exceptional otter, and was chosen to be the next Skipper when the old one died (which it did one season later). Now Skipper of Otters in Mossflower woods, Rushflow is constantly traveling from Redwall to various holts and all around the forest.

Name of Character: Red
Species: Fox
Side: Neutral
Clothing: Red has bright orange fur, and a strange tuft of red fur that runs in a stripe from his head down his back. He wears a simple smock, almost torn to pieces.
Weapon: A small dagger, bow and arrows, hand to hand
Bio: Red was raised as a pirate in Redgash's crew; or he would have, if that had been his thing. As a young cub, he was always disobeying and fighting, and constantly getting beat for it. Eventually, he decided to leave. Though he did his best to be quiet, he was found out by one of the older crewmembers. A fight broke out between the two; though he was young and unarmed, Red somehow managed to kill the older pirate, steal his dagger and escape. Ever since then, he's been wandering the forest, trying to figure out how to survive. He has seen Redwall Abbey in the distance, but was always afraid they would turn him down because of his species.

OptimusPrime
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NobodyInParticular on Fri Nov 16, 2012 6:33 pm

Is it okay if I make a cat for my OC? She's already developed, but if I can't make her, I have a secondary OC for roleplaying.)

NobodyInParticular
Member for 12 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!