Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

The Poison House

The Poison House

a part of “The Poison House”, a fictional universe by Natzalia.

London, 1850. You either work in or are a part of a large household, Gregor House, owned by Lord and Lady Gregor, shipping tycoons. What will you discover?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Poison House”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

The Poison House

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Natzalia on Sun Nov 18, 2012 5:32 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "The Poison House"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Natzalia
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: The Poison House

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby itookaChance on Sun Nov 18, 2012 5:41 pm

Hey Natzalia!
Omo~ I really like the sound of this roleplay >-<
Could I make a character for Felicity? Or do I need to make up my own character?
If not, I'd reaaaaally like to reserve the position to play Felicity

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

itookaChance
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Natzalia on Sun Nov 18, 2012 5:46 pm

Felicity is all yours :) Thanks for your interest! All I ask is that you keep the age, name and race the same as I've written it! Your 24 hours start now! :D

Natzalia
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dreamalot106 on Sun Nov 18, 2012 7:12 pm

Hi! This sounds cool! I was wondering if I could reserve Miss Catherine Logan please? :)

Dreamalot106
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Natzalia on Sun Nov 18, 2012 7:27 pm

Catherine is yours. As I asked before, age, race and name stays the same! 24 hours :)

Natzalia
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xLevesquex on Sun Nov 18, 2012 8:39 pm

Hey Natzalia, can I reserve Miss. Annabel Harte?
If change is a part of life, why does it seem both cruel and gentle? -Tohru Honda

xLevesquex
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Natzalia on Sun Nov 18, 2012 8:48 pm

Consider her yours! And guys if you want more than one role the max is two.

I think I'm going to do Hannah and Mr. Neil

Natzalia
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Natzalia on Tue Nov 20, 2012 8:53 am

Hey guys I would really like to get this going and not let it die so if you two wanna take on more than 2 chars that'd be great! Id prefer not to let this one die

Natzalia
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dreamalot106 on Wed Nov 21, 2012 4:53 pm

I'll message some of my friends on here and ask them to join us.
I'll also think about picking up Marcus if nobody else joins. (Or if just a couple do.)
Have you put out a roleplayers wanted ad yet?

Dreamalot106
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Natzalia on Fri Nov 23, 2012 11:17 am

@Dream yes I did, and no one has left a reply. Thank you for sending out messages :)

Natzalia
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dreamalot106 on Wed Nov 28, 2012 8:51 am

Well I told a couple of my friends about this RP and I know at least one of them is in the process of making a character. (I think for DJ.)
I am going to do my very best to finish Marcus today, okay?
And if worst comes to worst we can always just make it a very small rp. Lol. xD

Dreamalot106
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Natzalia on Thu Nov 29, 2012 6:12 pm

True, very true. I would love to get it going tho! I can't wait to see how your friend does on DJ

Natzalia
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dreamalot106 on Sun Dec 02, 2012 2:25 pm

Okay so I finally finished Marcus. Let me know what you think please! :D

And my friend was hoping to finish DJ's cs this weekend, but she's not sure if she's going to be able to or not. I'll keep bugging her about it until she does finish though. xD Lol! :P

Dreamalot106
Member for 14 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!