Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat β€” the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Lions and Tigers and...Zombies?

a part of “Lions and Tigers and...Zombies?”, a fictional universe by Natzalia.

New Orleans, the beginning of the end of the world. Aka? Zombies.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Lions and Tigers and...Zombies?”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Natzalia on Sun Nov 18, 2012 8:25 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Lions and Tigers and...Zombies?"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Natzalia
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Lions and Tigers and...Zombies?

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xLevesquex on Sun Nov 18, 2012 8:35 pm

Can I reserve Naple?
If change is a part of life, why does it seem both cruel and gentle? -Tohru Honda

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

xLevesquex
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Natzalia on Sun Nov 18, 2012 8:43 pm

Please go back and read how I asked reserves to be done, fix your question, and you can have her! :)

Natzalia
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby madnesschihuahua on Sun Nov 18, 2012 8:49 pm

H

madnesschihuahua
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~Lonesome Butterfly~ on Sun Nov 18, 2012 9:29 pm

Hey Natzalia!!!! :P
Can i reserve Ebony?? Since irl my name is Ebony, and i'll be 24 in June! lols (Weirddd, eh!? :P)
*~*~*~*~ My Persistent Friend ~*~*~*

"Suicide doesn't take away the pain, it just gives it to someone else." --->>*HELP*
"μžμ‚΄μ€ 고톡을 없애주지 μ•ŠλŠ”λ‹€. 단지 λ‹€λ₯Έ μ‚¬λžŒμ—κ²Œ 고톡을 μ „κ°€ μ‹œν‚¬ 뿐이지." --->>*도움*

~Lonesome Butterfly~
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Person of Interest Lifegiver Visual Appeal World Builder Group Theory Arc Warden Property Buyer Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Haas33 on Sun Nov 18, 2012 9:36 pm

hey Natzalia! Just wanted to ask if I could reserve Star. Character sheet will prob be up soon
Real knowledge
is to know the extent
of one's ignorance.

Haas33
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Haas33 on Sun Nov 18, 2012 9:57 pm

btw, I noticed that star is twin of moon. If you want, find someone close to the looks of Emily Osment, if you aren't going for that look, then lets just say they aren't identical. Or, since it is star and moon, find someone completely opposite in looks.

Haas33
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Natzalia on Sun Nov 18, 2012 10:04 pm

Yes to you both! You both have 24 hours

Natzalia
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Haas33 on Sun Nov 18, 2012 11:11 pm

sent her in!

Haas33
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Asper on Sun Nov 18, 2012 11:54 pm

Can I reserve Ludwig?
Asper knocked,
at the castle keep.
But the gates were barred!
The Gods, asleep!

Asper
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~Lonesome Butterfly~ on Mon Nov 19, 2012 6:11 am

AH, gotta back out of this one. GL

~Lonesome Butterfly~
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Person of Interest Lifegiver Visual Appeal World Builder Group Theory Arc Warden Property Buyer Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lloyd999 on Mon Nov 19, 2012 6:24 am

Darnit, the homeland characters are reserved :S

Lloyd999
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Natzalia on Mon Nov 19, 2012 7:34 am

Yes you may.

Lloyd what do you mean? They Re all from america but they have specific nationalities

Natzalia
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AdmireAtStuff on Mon Nov 19, 2012 9:41 am

Hey Natzalia! May I reserve Lovi?

AdmireAtStuff
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Natzalia on Mon Nov 19, 2012 10:09 am

Sure thing! Please have him up in 24 hours

Natzalia
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Failkidd on Mon Nov 19, 2012 1:01 pm

Hmm... could I reserve Ludwig, and possibly change his nationality? I don't speak German so I would feel silly trying to pull of a German character. I *can* make him swedish, though...

Eh nevermind.

Failkidd
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!