Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat β€” the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

We Aren't Human

We Aren't Human

a part of “We Aren't Human”, a fictional universe by Cooper.

A woman approaches you and tells you what you've always suspected: You aren't human. Do you trust her? (second try!)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “We Aren't Human”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

We Aren't Human

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cooper on Sun Oct 14, 2012 3:37 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "We Aren't Human"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
I can't think of anything witty or insightful to say, so I'm going to say some (obscure or not) lyrics from a song and hope you don't realize.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Cooper
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Re: We Aren't Human

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ceh12 on Sun Oct 14, 2012 3:42 pm

Looks interesting Ill be making a character one question though a reaper age is simply just how many times they've come back right?
ImageSam, could you be any cooler?
No, guess not.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ceh12
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cooper on Sun Oct 14, 2012 3:55 pm

It's an estimation of how long they've been a reaper. For example, Justine's original death was during the crusades (I'm doing research to narrow it down a little, there were a lot of them XP), making her approximately 600 years old.

Cooper
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ceh12 on Sun Oct 14, 2012 4:08 pm

OKay I get it Im working on my character currently have him done in about an hour or so

ceh12
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BlueWind_22 on Sun Oct 14, 2012 4:34 pm

So Reapers just help the dead move on? Like a dead lady shows up and asks Justine to tell her family how she loves them and all? I need more details on their Jobs please...
The price of being a sheep is boredom.
The price of being a wolf is Loneliness.
Choose one or the other with great care.

-Hugh Macleod

BlueWind_22
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cooper on Sun Oct 14, 2012 5:21 pm

Yes, that's what they do. Justine has helped the dead deliver presents, passed on messages, and so on.

Cooper
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dementedness on Sun Oct 14, 2012 6:49 pm

It seems a rather interesting roleplay. I will think about my character and meaby make one, all depending if my mind will collaborate with me.

Dementedness
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dementedness on Mon Oct 15, 2012 3:38 pm

Shameless double post.

I just got my bio done for my character, and you might want to post something in the roleplayer needed section in the forum so you can attract more people to the roleplay.

Dementedness
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cooper on Mon Oct 15, 2012 3:49 pm

Haha, yeah. Well, we might be able to pull it off even with this small group, but that's in my plans. I just figured I ought to give up trying to find a picture for Justine--who knew it'd be so hard to find a picture of a black woman with white hair XP--and put my profiles in. I'll get an intro up soon, though we should probably discuss relations between characters--are they newly arrived at the apartment, for example, before I do that.

Cooper
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ceh12 on Mon Oct 15, 2012 4:41 pm

Is there something wrong with my character or what do I need to edit him out a bit ?

ceh12
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cooper on Mon Oct 15, 2012 6:28 pm

Oh, I'm sorry. I missed him. >_<

Cooper
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ceh12 on Mon Oct 15, 2012 6:35 pm

its okay just accept him as soon as you can please

ceh12
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cooper on Mon Oct 15, 2012 8:13 pm

Done. Really sorry about that. Spaced I guess.

Cooper
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cooper on Thu Oct 18, 2012 6:14 am

Right, so I didn't get a response on setting up potential relationships, and not all characters appear to be lost reapers. I've altered the plot accordingly, setting up a villain, and another mystery that will be suitable for this small of a group, plus giving you guys something to base your intros off of. I'll be quicker to respond from here on out.

Cooper
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dementedness on Fri Oct 19, 2012 5:44 pm

Sorry for the Über long post; I had to correct something, since I needed something to tell that my character was in there. Hope that now it is correct!

Dementedness
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dementedness on Thu Nov 22, 2012 2:40 pm

Sorry about bugging with it, but, it seems that there isn't much post right now. Is everyone alright?

~ Dementedness

Dementedness
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ceh12 on Thu Nov 22, 2012 5:41 pm

Yeah Im fine

ceh12
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dementedness on Wed Dec 05, 2012 10:48 am

Hmmm... I'll contact the gamemaster to see what is up.

Cheers!

~ Dementedness

Dementedness
Member for 12 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!