Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Fading Light - The Last Darkness

Fading Light - The Last Darkness

a part of “Fading Light - The Last Darkness”, a fictional universe by macheteshark.

You must fight for your life through six months of total darkness against the dredges of humanity and mutated monsters that sprouted when an asteroid collided with the moon in 1932.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Fading Light - The Last Darkness”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Fading Light - The Last Darkness

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kexia on Thu Oct 25, 2012 6:50 am

Bwahahaha lovelyzombie... I think you posted in the wrong RP?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

kexia
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Metal4Life on Thu Oct 25, 2012 1:49 pm

Sorry for the absence, but I'm back and better than ever! Still in too!
Es lebe Deutschland!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Metal4Life
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kexia on Fri Oct 26, 2012 9:13 am

Question! Since these creatures are mutants, getting scratched or bitten or anything by them wouldn't mean that the person is doomed to die, right? Just wanted to make sure, since I'm more in zombie mode with our other RP. :)

kexia
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby macheteshark on Fri Oct 26, 2012 10:03 am

Nope, getting hit, bitten or scratched by them would be the same as being hit, bitten on scratched by a human... Just painful. Lol

macheteshark
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Metal4Life on Tue Nov 06, 2012 12:15 pm

Everyone still alive?

Metal4Life
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby macheteshark on Tue Nov 06, 2012 3:53 pm

Well I hope so! I think I'm just gonna slay lovelyzonvie... I keep talking to her to get her to post by she is being lazy! So ill give her 1 last chance.

macheteshark
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kexia on Tue Nov 06, 2012 5:27 pm

I'm still here.. Busy with class, but I try to pop in when I can.

kexia
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Metal4Life on Mon Nov 19, 2012 1:50 pm

All right! Let's continue this RP!!!

Metal4Life
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby macheteshark on Tue Nov 20, 2012 7:20 am

I agree! I'm going to post tomorrow arvo after work... I've spoken to lovely zombie and she is just a lost cause... I can say that because we're actually best friends in real life... And she understands I have a duty to kill her character off... so tomorrow we shall resume!

macheteshark
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Metal4Life on Sun Nov 25, 2012 1:57 pm

Sweet, I'm looking forward to seeing your post!

Metal4Life
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby macheteshark on Mon Nov 26, 2012 6:19 am

I apologise for my lack of activity, I've had MEGA SEVERE writers block! Not that that's an excuse, but I'm totally phoning it in as one. So there. :P NOW, let us get back into it!

macheteshark
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kexia on Mon Nov 26, 2012 12:21 pm

Woot! I'll work on my post while we wait for Metal to post.

kexia
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby macheteshark on Fri Nov 30, 2012 1:15 am

Hey everyone! Sorry for the EPICALLY long post... I'm trying establish conflict and all that jazz and get another creature into the mix. And I'm up in the air about what I want to do with Samara - kill her or not - so I just wrote a post using her - Blake is MIA for the mo (but don't worry, I've got him sorted, he's not dying, and he will be back!)

But I am sorry if there are BULK misspelling and crappy grammar.. .but I just wrote over 2000 words. SO I am allowed to not proof read right? Well i'm calling it that I can because I said I can. ":P

macheteshark
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kexia on Fri Nov 30, 2012 9:18 am

I actually didn't catch any errors... Though I may have been half asleep when I read it. But I still say well done!

kexia
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Metal4Life on Fri Dec 07, 2012 9:04 pm

I'll try to post tomorrow; I have exams right now and they're interfering with my life at the moment.

Metal4Life
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby macheteshark on Fri Dec 07, 2012 9:44 pm

All good in the hood!

macheteshark
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Metal4Life on Fri Dec 14, 2012 1:45 pm

Better late than never, my post has been posted for your reading pleasure!

Metal4Life
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby macheteshark on Sat Dec 15, 2012 7:08 am

I'll post soon guys! I have work and all that jazz... but I've also been ridiculously bizzay!

macheteshark
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kexia on Sat Dec 15, 2012 10:58 am

I shall patiently await before I work on mine. ;D

kexia
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby macheteshark on Mon Dec 17, 2012 7:07 am

Hey guys, I just posted and left the post open ended as to whether or not you want Samara to live? It's totally up to you to decide her fate :P

macheteshark
Member for 12 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!