Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Course of Love

Perfect Two

a part of “Course of Love”, a fictional universe by Toffeeebot.

Take every chance. Drop every fear.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Course of Love”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Perfect Two

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Toffeeebot on Sun Nov 25, 2012 7:59 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Perfect Two"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Toffeeebot
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Perfect Two

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jag on Sun Nov 25, 2012 9:38 pm

Please note the Gateway Rules and policies regarding romance and adult content and make sure they are adhered to strictly. The emphasis on sexual content in the Introduction to this RP as well as the tags gave cause for an alert by the Global Moderators, so please make sure that the RP follows our Rules and isn't shut down for violations. If you have any questions, feel free to contact a Mod. Thanks!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Jag
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Greeter Party Starter Contributor Concierge Tipworthy Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lightningpoint on Sun Nov 25, 2012 10:15 pm

Hi there (: May I reserve 'Girl 2' please and thank you!

Oh! I do have two questions:
1. Does 'Girl 2' go to the same music academy as 'Boy 1' or do I get to choose her major in another university?
2. Was she born and raised in Paris, or did she move there when she grew up just like 'Boy 1' and 'Girl 1' did?
Last edited by lightningpoint on Sun Nov 25, 2012 10:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
( she / they )
-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

lightningpoint
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ChristyLovesYou on Sun Nov 25, 2012 10:21 pm

Hi ! This looks pretty cool.. I'm thinking of submitting for Boy 1.. But I may not have time.. :( Hopefully I will, but just in case don't reserve it since it'd only be a day.. Just letting you know I was interested.(:

ChristyLovesYou
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Toffeeebot on Sun Nov 25, 2012 10:44 pm

@Christy Oh I hope you do get the chance to join, that would be awesome. :)

@lightningpoint I hope you're aware of the whole Reservation situation that I addressed in the Intro.
Girl 2 can go to whichever academy you please, the same or different, doesn't matter. Even if she was in the same art academy as Girl 1 and Boy 2, that would be fine as well.
Also, I would like for her to be native born in Paris. But it's your character and I'm fine with either one since it doesn't really affect the story drastically.

Toffeeebot
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lightningpoint on Sun Nov 25, 2012 10:59 pm

I am totally aware of the rules. Thanks for answering my questions!

lightningpoint
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Toffeeebot on Mon Nov 26, 2012 3:46 pm

Just one last spot to be filled. boy number 1. If you know of someone who night be interested, please share this with them so we can get started. :)

Toffeeebot
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ChristyLovesYou on Mon Nov 26, 2012 4:04 pm

Hey ! I probably have time tonight to make the character so.. Reserve it for me please!(:

ChristyLovesYou
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lightningpoint on Mon Nov 26, 2012 6:01 pm

I submitted my character! Hope you like her as much as I did! If there's anything missing don't be afraid to point it out.

lightningpoint
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Toffeeebot on Mon Nov 26, 2012 8:31 pm

Everyone's accepted, we can start posting now :)

Recap: So everyone is in Paris, France. Raissa and Matt are "dating", it isn't something official, but they are technically boyfriend and girlfriends. Nicholas and Alyssandra are best friends who practically spend time with each other almost everyday. Nicholas is good friends with Raissa and has always had feelings for her, but can't tell her because he doesn't have the guts to and because she always talks about being so in love with Matt.
Matt and Alyssandra lives in the same small apartment complex, but are yet to discover one another.

ALSO: Do create drama, love triangles are very encouraged and any plot twist is recommended to keep the story going.

Any questions or confusions before you begin posting?

Toffeeebot
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nami L'Chi on Tue Nov 27, 2012 2:04 am

I love love triangles ^_^
-thinks of good plot twist-

Nami L'Chi
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Toffeeebot on Tue Nov 27, 2012 7:46 pm

To those who haven't posted yet, please start posting soon. :)

Toffeeebot
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ChristyLovesYou on Wed Nov 28, 2012 3:09 pm

Really sorry I haven't gotten a chance to.. I will soon ! (:

ChristyLovesYou
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Toffeeebot on Fri Nov 30, 2012 11:18 am

................................................................................----

Toffeeebot
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Toffeeebot on Sun Dec 02, 2012 8:10 pm

Nami please tag characters in your post. :)

Toffeeebot
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nami L'Chi on Sun Dec 02, 2012 10:10 pm

nods...
<--has been really lazy on that xD

Nami L'Chi
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!