Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Traitors of Olympus

Traitors of Olympus

a part of “Traitors of Olympus”, a fictional universe by KittyQueen.

One day you're being recognized as one of the greatest heroes that has ever existed, the next, you're running from the same people who praised you. 12x12 rp. 3 roles left.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Traitors of Olympus”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Traitors of Olympus

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RacoonMoon() on Thu Nov 22, 2012 6:26 pm

Now I'm curious. Is the traitor still remembered for a big event like the others or were memories yet again altered to make people think they did? Then will everyone know the traitor or will the person you tell be the only one who knows. Lastly when do you think roleplaying starts?

Sorry to bombard you with questions.
Edit: first on page 3 too? It's almost like I plan this.
You know after I write something I try to reread it every time to see if i'm satisfied. That is when I think man what the heck did I write. Afterwards I suck it up and click submit thinking...

How bad could I possibly be?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

RacoonMoon()
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KittyQueen on Thu Nov 22, 2012 6:42 pm

RacoonMoon() wrote:Now I'm curious. Is the traitor still remembered for a big event like the others or were memories yet again altered to make people think they did? Then will everyone know the traitor or will the person you tell be the only one who knows. Lastly when do you think roleplaying starts?

Sorry to bombard you with questions.
Edit: first on page 3 too? It's almost like I plan this.

1) The traitor fought in the war with the Olympians, but was working for Kronos. He was like a spy and earned everyone's trust.
2) Only I will know who the traitor is for now and I'll work with the person interested to play the traitor to drop clues and hints every once in a while.
3) I already made the first post.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

KittyQueen
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KittyQueen on Fri Nov 23, 2012 1:36 am

Sorry guys, it's thanksgiving and I'm with family. I'll try posting later but I can reply to PMs if you need me to answer any of your questions.

KittyQueen
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Roku Mushabuki on Fri Nov 23, 2012 10:11 am

All right guys so I'm having it so that Thaddeus was a double agent for a few months to get info on the enemy and to get a kill in. He came back to camp one week before this happened and it was announced that he was a spy.

Roku Mushabuki
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Silverlight138 on Fri Nov 23, 2012 11:27 am

wait, what? Is your character the real traitor? If yes, i dont think you are actually supposed to be telling us.. XD

And, sorry for the long first post. Happens. D

Silverlight138
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Roku Mushabuki on Fri Nov 23, 2012 7:35 pm

No being a double agent meant that he IS on the Olympians side but switched over to the Titan side on the orders of higher ups. Basically he screwed the Titans but was still on the Olympians side. So no he is not the Real traitor but this is useful for the actual traitor to use Thaddeus as a scapegoat for something. (Let's say the enemy knowing where we are.)

Anyway some people may not be pleased with the idea that he was working with the Titans even though it was for infiltrations. Some characters could believe that he is still working with them. This is mostly to put some ease on the actual traitor to do as he/she pleases and to create some group drama.

Double Agent=Snape before the first harry potter book

Anymore questions in case I didn't explain something right?

Roku Mushabuki
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Silverlight138 on Fri Nov 23, 2012 8:27 pm

Haha yes yes im fully aware of what a double agent is, its just that i didnt quite understand what you were trying to say the first time (:

Silverlight138
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JokerofSpades on Fri Nov 23, 2012 9:44 pm

Pst. Hey you guys :D
I stumbled upon this roleplay, and like many, have an infatuation with Percy Jackson. :D
I would love to join this roleplay as dude 1, son of Khione if that is okay :)
What's that, the picture is gone? Damn it all. Uh, move along, nothing to see down here besides these words.

JokerofSpades
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nami L'Chi on Mon Nov 26, 2012 12:17 am

so i've been reading and I quite like this RP :)
so I decided to submit a character.
Hope she's what yer lookin for.

Nami L'Chi
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Silverlight138 on Wed Nov 28, 2012 1:11 am

Hmmm... where is KittyQueen? She hasnt been posting...

Silverlight138
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Roku Mushabuki on Thu Nov 29, 2012 2:58 pm

Unknown, however, it is unimportant. Just like every quest we will walk into it blindly, not knowing what to do until signs appear. As with every half-blood quest we will be improvising this entire thing in character perspective. Everyone will be a camp chore when we break camp somewhere, since cities are too dangerous for demigods. Thaddeus knows a few safe houses to crash at and that will be where our group will travel to until we hit the final haven in which that will lead to the conclusion. I'm thinking traveling to four locations in total.

That is if kittyqueen does not post in two more days. It goes down to either moving on or the RP dying. I'm for moving on at that point and carrying the others along in an intangible purple mushroom.

Roku Mushabuki
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Silverlight138 on Thu Nov 29, 2012 9:23 pm

Okay, im in for that. I dont want this RP to die, so the rest of us need to take the initiative to move the plot along.

Silverlight138
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Silverlight138 on Sat Dec 01, 2012 2:03 am

Honestly, is anyone else even interested in continuing this ? -_- it seems that only a few of us have been posting, and the rest are seemingly nonexistent -_- if this carries on for one more day, idc whether im the gm or not, im just going to carry on and roleplay as though the other characters are not existing.

Silverlight138
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KittyQueen on Sun Dec 02, 2012 3:28 pm

I'm so so sorry! I kind of f'ed up and my parents took all my electronics away (laptop, phone, ipod etc) . But I'm here and I'm going to read up on anything I missed.

KittyQueen
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nami L'Chi on Sun Dec 02, 2012 4:28 pm

its ok us strangers still love you >:D
-gives you creepy perv look-

LMAO :D

Nami L'Chi
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Silverlight138 on Mon Dec 03, 2012 11:59 am

*sigh* finally theres activity going on in here, lol. Are u guys still going to continue this? Coz im wiling if u are.

Silverlight138
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JokerofSpades on Mon Dec 03, 2012 4:37 pm

Nami L'Chi wrote:its ok us strangers still love you >:D
-gives you creepy perv look-

LMAO :D

Is it weird if I have been doing that the entire time...? o.O xD

JokerofSpades
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nami L'Chi on Mon Dec 03, 2012 5:57 pm

lmao @JokerofSpades
I don't thinks o ^_^

Nami L'Chi
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TemplarWarden on Tue Dec 04, 2012 11:57 am

Okay, so its going on... lets await Kitty's post. My character is quite free for interaction...

Couple of questions, just read all the books again. I'm just wondering what is different between this RP and the books. For example was there the request that all demigod children be claimed? Also, Hecate was a minor god so reasonably her children would not be as strong as the major gods or the big three. That can be ignored, but in the books she joined Kronos. What happened in this story?
Also, who actually took down Kronos? Was it the gods or did some of us work together, was it just one person?
The Spice Melange occurs on only one planet in the entire universe.
The Planet Arrakis, also known as Dune.
He who controls Arrakis, controls the Spice. He who controls the Spice, controls the universe.

Omnomnomnom

TemplarWarden
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!