Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Tale of Immortali

The Tale of Immortali

a part of “The Tale of Immortali”, a fictional universe by Asher MstrImmortalis.

The Devil has revived the dead to wreak havoc on humanity. God was forced to do the same as the countermeasure. However, the land is under the reign of Devil's Immortali, and now God's Immortali must band together and overthrow him.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Tale of Immortali”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: The Tale of Immortali

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby zody on Wed Nov 28, 2012 3:21 am

Just a quick question:

What's the 'Castle of Immortals' ?

EDIT: Forget the question, I think I got it now, lol. I'd ask if you could add 'The Phoenix Mansion' to Places, but it hasn't been used by anyone other than me aside from Mira's Post.
"Chillax Zody, Scheming Zody, Asshole Satori Zody, Srsbsns Zody, Gentleman Zody, GM Zody, TSUNTSUN Zody, Yandere Zody, Kuudere Zody, Immoral Zody, Zodiac, SCIENCE! Zody, Regular Zody, Seductive Zody, Kawaii Desu Neko Zody so far.

Why the hell are there so many Zody's?!"

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

zody
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Asher MstrImmortalis on Wed Nov 28, 2012 2:57 pm

Right. I'll create it as soon as I can.

Edit: I made the Phoenix Mansion. You now have somewhere to live in.
The Darkness serves to make a faint Light glow brighter. However, those drenched in Light only serve to create Darkness.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Asher MstrImmortalis
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaliceInWonderland on Sat Dec 01, 2012 1:30 am

Hey there! Per your request, I'd will submit a character.
Is there any spots that need filled so I know where to start.
"I run in triangles, I'm a rebel, I don't do circles"

MaliceInWonderland
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Millionaire Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby zody on Sat Dec 01, 2012 5:36 am

If this RP isn't dead, you could always create a Character for Alex's Personal Assitant/ Chief Maid if you wanted.

zody
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Asher MstrImmortalis on Sat Dec 01, 2012 8:52 am

That, or devil's Immortalis, God's Immortalis, angel, demon, or human.

Oh God.... Typing on a BlackBerry PlayBook is harder than on IPhone! X.x

Asher MstrImmortalis
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thundergod1020 on Mon Dec 03, 2012 8:57 pm

zody, I'm going to throw out a few words and phrases, see if any of them stick.
Clone.
Equal power, less restraint.
The creator fearing the creation.
DARKNESS.

Tl;dr, Darius' shadow sense comes from his total mastery of the dark and unknown. He and his clone are the only two who have that ability. Also, the reason Darius fears the clone is because it lacks the restraint he has, but all the strength and skill. The only thing that keeps him using the damn thing is that it only has a certain amount of magic it can use before it dissipates. It bypasses this by using the darkness around it to reduce the amount of magic it needs to use. Your character decided that they were going to use two magics, and therefore hasn't learned what Darius and the clone know by half. There's a reason the clone could easily wrest your tendrils away from you with nary a second thought: Your character knows darkness. Darius and the clone might as well BE darkness. Alex can't see in the darkness(I'm going to assume the only things that actually boost power are training and certain artifacts for channeling, NOT the darkness you use as a weapon. And Kumo's already specified as nothing but a collapsible scythe with a little extra, and if you claim it an amp now, I'll have to call BS.), and even if he could, this is pure darkness. No light to make a shadow for him to sense. The clone can only see because, as said earlier, DARKNESS. Notice I specified Darius(the master of all things dark and scary) as having the ability to sense shadows, not the ability to see in the dark. In total darkness, he's just as blind as anyone else, which is why it's an escape mechanism. Something wrought from the dark, however, lacks that weakness.
Last edited by Thundergod1020 on Wed Dec 05, 2012 3:44 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Don't piss me off. I will personally come to your house and tilt every painting I come across.

Thundergod1020
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thundergod1020 on Mon Dec 03, 2012 10:45 pm

Does no one listen to me when I throw up giant semispheres of darkness?

Thundergod1020
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!