Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Celestial Soldiers: Return of the Senshi

Celestial Soldiers: Return of the Senshi

a part of “Celestial Soldiers: Return of the Senshi”, a fictional universe by MaliceInWonderland.

The Silver Crystal has resurfaced on Earth and was found by a group of scientist called PhaseTech. PhaseTech wants to control the world destroying power of the Silver Crystal by creating a being born of the Crystal itself. (Committed and Literate RPers)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Celestial Soldiers: Return of the Senshi”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Celestial Soldiers: Return of the Senshi

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KameJLa on Sat Nov 03, 2012 6:00 am

Mini update:

I am probably feeling about 15% better. im taking more time to sleep. its just a slow process to try to get rid of it when your taking care of yourself.
Sorry Guys.
Have fun, Don't get lost, Don't fall in. Three essential rules of life - KameJLa

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

KameJLa
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Runika on Sat Nov 03, 2012 10:30 am

Just do your best to feel better! ♥ Real life takes precedence, don't stress yourself.

I've finally posted, sorry for taking so long!

@Echo: I know Sailor Mercury is still Open, and I'm not sure if Sailor Pluto has been reopened.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Runika
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaliceInWonderland on Sat Nov 03, 2012 8:09 pm

KameJLa you get better mama!
Echo has taken Pluto she's being worked on now.
"I run in triangles, I'm a rebel, I don't do circles"

MaliceInWonderland
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Millionaire Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Echo_Rose on Sat Nov 03, 2012 8:17 pm

And Harlow is finished ^^ Hope you like her :D
"So, I guess we are who we are for alot of reasons. And maybe we'll never know most of them. But even if we don't have the power to choose where we come from, we can still choose where we go from there. We can still do things. And we can try to feel okay about them.”
"Standing on the fringes of life... offers a unique perspective. But there comes a time to see what it looks like from the dance floor.”-Perks of Being a Wallflower

Echo_Rose
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaliceInWonderland on Sat Nov 03, 2012 9:20 pm

She's awesome I love her XD

MaliceInWonderland
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Millionaire Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Echo_Rose on Sat Nov 03, 2012 9:29 pm

Yay I am glad ^^

Wasn't exactly sure what to do for her first post, but i left it open anyone could happen to bump into her or such

Echo_Rose
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Runika on Tue Nov 06, 2012 6:41 pm

I'm waiting on Kame~

Runika
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KameJLa on Wed Nov 07, 2012 11:13 am

So Im feeling a lot better than I was a few days-a week ago which is awesome! :3 I have a check up with my doctor that I'm getting ready for, so when I come back, I got reading to do, then posting. :D Thanks for everyone's patience!

KameJLa
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaliceInWonderland on Wed Nov 07, 2012 1:19 pm

Alrighty then! Glad your feeling better!

MaliceInWonderland
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KameJLa on Wed Nov 07, 2012 3:49 pm

Me too! sorry if my post for leo seems face paced. Had to catch him up. ^^;

--Was Nima's post directed to Trini? sorry, silly question.. ^^;

KameJLa
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaliceInWonderland on Thu Nov 08, 2012 12:59 am

it's cool and Yes it is.

MaliceInWonderland
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Runika on Thu Nov 08, 2012 7:16 pm

@Echo: Sorry, I wasn't sure how your power worked. If you froze everything, than I didn't know how to post. However, if you did slow down time for everything and everyone, tell me so I can edit the post!

Runika
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Echo_Rose on Thu Nov 08, 2012 7:40 pm

she did slow down time but only at the demon though she isnt sure how she did it..your post is fine =) because it would be harder for all of you to post if she did freeze everything lol

Echo_Rose
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Runika on Thu Nov 08, 2012 8:24 pm

Alrighty, just checking! :)

Runika
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Runika on Sat Nov 10, 2012 8:20 am

Sorry that took a while.

Runika
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Runika on Tue Nov 27, 2012 7:51 pm

Damn, Kame and I posted at the same time. xD -Goes to edit a bit-

Runika
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Echo_Rose on Tue Nov 27, 2012 8:33 pm

so i am still here im going to wait to post for harlow though till they start moving because she already said her little part about going XD

Echo_Rose
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Runika on Sat Dec 01, 2012 12:27 am

Malice you should just assume we all got in the car. There isn't much else Eunjin can do other than say: "Okay."

Just get Nima to bring em to Seline, and Seline can give them the whole talk like, right now.

Runika
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Echo_Rose on Sat Dec 01, 2012 2:08 am

yeah i agree with Runika to do that

Echo_Rose
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KameJLa on Fri Dec 07, 2012 3:40 pm

I have to agree.. I've actually been waiting to see if someone else would post so I'm not doing a one liner for Katrina.. @.@ sorry..
Or we should just all appear at the game center..

KameJLa
Member for 12 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!