Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

This New Generation

This New Generation

a part of “This New Generation”, a fictional universe by phooka.

Two generations after the world as we know it ended and a society of chaos and anarchy began, a group of unlikely friends and heroes band together in an effort to rebuild humanity. We are the third generation...

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “This New Generation”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: This New Generation

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HereMeNow on Sat Dec 01, 2012 3:54 pm

Couldn't post last night, but I'm working on my character now. It might take me a few hours, but most likely I can post tonight.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

HereMeNow
Member for 12 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ion on Sat Dec 01, 2012 4:27 pm

@Misdemeanor: Sorry if you're waiting on me. I've wound up surprisingly busy lately, and I didn't want to post before a few others had the opportunity to do so. I'll reply within the next couple of days here, I swear. :)
"Fantasy is hardly an escape from reality. It's a way of understanding it."

-Lloyd Alexander

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Ion
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby twi-twi on Sat Dec 01, 2012 5:39 pm

Sorry my post is so short. I wasn't sure where exactly everyone was, and I'm trying to get Leo and Ayase in the game
Darkness pierces my veins.
It infiltrates my lungs.
It clouds my vision
And my thoughts.
I'm sorry that I'm broken.
But please don't try to fix me.

twi-twi
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZenMon on Sun Dec 02, 2012 12:12 am

I apologize for my lack of postage, I've been preoccupied with Finals and stuff xD I'll post soon!

ZenMon
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby phooka on Sun Dec 02, 2012 11:49 am

I understand you guys, I'm waiting for Here to post before I do since I really don't have anything to post about other than Ayase's glue visit.

phooka
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HereMeNow on Sun Dec 02, 2012 7:51 pm

>.<; once again I'm still behind and I really apologize! I'm working on her right now. I've been a little slowed lately and busy. If I don't finish her and post by tomorrow, by all means please continue posting. I don't want to hold anyone back. I would've finished her this morning but I had company come over and he and I ended up crawling under the house forever to get a little of kittens out, then I had my grandma over too for dinner..

Anyway, I'll try hard to finish her tonight! Once again, so sorry for making you guys wait. I should've been able to finish her by now but stuff keeps coming up ><

HereMeNow
Member for 12 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HereMeNow on Tue Dec 04, 2012 2:32 am

I wish I could be finishing her right now TT-TT but its passed midnight and I left my laptop in my parents room and accidentally fell asleep and now I can't go and get it. :'C

-_- guess I'll read for now..

HereMeNow
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby twi-twi on Tue Dec 04, 2012 7:27 pm

I have no idea how to do my next post.... help? Someone? Please?

twi-twi
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HereMeNow on Tue Dec 04, 2012 7:54 pm

Twi, if you can wait about 4 hours, I plan on causing a little trouble with my character and I could somehow create an opportunity for our two characters to clash or something. I'm in my night class right now, and it takes two hours for it to finish. So then it should only take me another hour to finish reading the posts I'm behind on and then about a half hour or so to finish my history and make a post.

That's up to you.

HereMeNow
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby twi-twi on Tue Dec 04, 2012 8:14 pm

Well, I mow where Leo and Ayase are. But I honestly have no clue where anyone else is

twi-twi
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HereMeNow on Wed Dec 05, 2012 3:17 am

I have a question. What is the current time of day in the role play at the moment? In a couple posts it's early night and then in some of them I think it's late morning/early afternoon.

HereMeNow
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby phooka on Wed Dec 05, 2012 3:16 pm

@twi I'm not sure where the villains are, but Chandra, Vincent, and Smoke are all at the doll shop.

@Here I'm pretty sure it's late morning.

phooka
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HereMeNow on Wed Dec 05, 2012 3:58 pm

Kutya is with Steve in his office and Kloud and Morticia are on their way over there. Correct me if I'm wrong.

HereMeNow
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZenMon on Wed Dec 05, 2012 11:16 pm

I am SO sorry for not posting! It's pre-finals week and I've had tons of work to do, I haven't been posting! ;_; I'll post Friday, promise!

ZenMon
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby warthog on Thu Dec 06, 2012 3:13 pm

Yup that's right HMK, just waiting for them to post.

warthog
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HereMeNow on Fri Dec 07, 2012 7:59 pm

Ion needs to post

HereMeNow
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ion on Fri Dec 07, 2012 11:41 pm

I was waiting for a couple of the characters who haven't posted in a while to go first. Should I not do that?

Ion
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HereMeNow on Sat Dec 08, 2012 1:47 am

Guess that's understandable, yeah. I do that too usually. It's just been a few days since anyone has posted and since I'm eager to interact with the characters closer to mine right now I though of you first XD

HereMeNow
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ion on Sat Dec 08, 2012 4:32 pm

Ha, I s'pose that's understandable, too. I'll post tomorrow if nobody else has by then, to balance the fairness and the desire to keep things moving. :)

Ion
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby warthog on Sat Dec 08, 2012 7:06 pm

My whole group seems to be gone so :/

warthog
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!