Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Marvel Spirits

Marvel Spirits

a part of “Marvel Spirits”, a fictional universe by JayZeroSnake.

What happens when inexperienced youngsters gain the powers of more well known characters?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Marvel Spirits”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Marvel Spirits

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JayZeroSnake on Mon Dec 10, 2012 2:41 pm

I'd appreciate the assistance.

"Join The Corps!"

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

JayZeroSnake
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Raidose on Mon Dec 10, 2012 3:20 pm

Okay, I'm pretty sure there isn't a way to assign ownership of the rp over to someone else, so I'm going to have to basically copy this as my own rp. Now, I'm not sure if I should take the lazy approach and just paste a link to this rp, or if you all would mind copying your posts over to the new site to prevent confusion for any new players that pop up. I prefer the second option, and if everyone's on today it should take only like 30 minutes total, tops. Still, give me a minute to copy everything over, but on the plus this should net a few more new players. Oh, and Jay? Could I discuss an idea with you? I had a thought about the Irregularity Explosion not just being a one trick thing, but more like the movie A Sound Of Thunder. Basically, it happens multiple times and with each "Irregularity Wave", something changes. You said that our universe's history is being re-written by the Marvel 616 universe, which would mean a lot of changes. Like the Skrull for instance, or Asgard, or the Shi'ar Empire, or Mephisto's Realm, The Dark Dimension, the X-gene becoming a real thing. Stuff like that. Basically I just thought this would be a better delivery system for our universe becoming a little more like Marvel's universe.

So yay or nay?

Wow..... Hey guys, you remember that BeefJack derp that the Malware thing was going on about? I found out why. That third picture on the intro page was originally from that web site. Like, no joke.

Code: Select all
http://beefjack.com/files/2012/05/marvel-avenger-battle-for-earth.jpg

There's the url for that pic....... I had no clue till I started copying these images over into my rough draft.
"Yes, I'm crazy, and I should hope you are, too. Honestly, it's all these damn "sane" people that scare me....."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Raidose
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JayZeroSnake on Mon Dec 10, 2012 8:43 pm

I love the idea for the irregularity explosion, Rai. Had similar ideas towards other stuff when I originally imagined this RP as a 'DC Spirits' type thing.

Go ahead regarding the RP, I suppose.

ouo

JayZeroSnake
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Raidose on Tue Dec 11, 2012 10:56 am

Boom. It is done. Give me a sec to get the locations up, and would you guys mind with the copying of posts? Or should I just be lazy and make a link to here?

Okay, in case no one was seeing the link or understanding that that WAS the link, this is the link to the new rp.

Raidose
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Raidose on Wed Dec 12, 2012 11:31 am

Why has no one sent there character over? Or even looked at it? Did I just waste my time with this?

Raidose
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FamishedPants on Wed Dec 12, 2012 2:24 pm

Doing tests and shit, Raidose, I'll switch over when I can~

FamishedPants
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Raidose on Wed Dec 12, 2012 9:12 pm

Thanks for telling me, I do appreciate that. *looks at everyone else* ............Well?

Raidose
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Endgame on Wed Dec 12, 2012 9:40 pm

will have profile up soon...

Endgame
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Raidose on Fri Dec 14, 2012 8:41 pm

Okay, since no one apparently wants to transfer over, even though I made sure to ask all of you before hand, I give up with that idea. Is this still alive so we can keep going?

Raidose
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Endgame on Fri Dec 14, 2012 11:07 pm

acuttly, a lot of people are transfering right now...

Endgame
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Raidose on Sat Dec 15, 2012 2:25 pm

Yeah, I'm slowly noticing that. This might actually happen if I can get everyone there.

Raidose
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JGamer502 on Sat Jan 19, 2013 11:35 am

Hey I'm thinking about joining. Can there be a spirit of Deadpool? or Black Heart?
What's a mob to a king?
What's a king to a god?
What's a god to a nonbeliever?

JGamer502
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Arc Warden Party Starter Lifegiver

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!