Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

This New Generation

This New Generation

a part of “This New Generation”, a fictional universe by phooka.

Two generations after the world as we know it ended and a society of chaos and anarchy began, a group of unlikely friends and heroes band together in an effort to rebuild humanity. We are the third generation...

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “This New Generation”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: This New Generation

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DreamerOnTheStars on Sat Dec 08, 2012 7:41 pm

Well Im still here, im just waiting for spud and christy to post, as for my other charrie, im waiting for kana to use him, but to keep things moving ill post if its necessary?
“The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong.”

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

DreamerOnTheStars
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HereMeNow on Sat Dec 08, 2012 9:13 pm

About that, Dreamer, I'll probably be bringing him in a little later. But if you have any ideas for him to come in then feel free to.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

HereMeNow
Member for 12 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby warthog on Sat Dec 08, 2012 10:25 pm

Well Christy was on yesterday but spud hasn't been on since the 5th so I don't know Christy, all up to you :)

warthog
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ion on Sun Dec 09, 2012 12:03 am

Right, I decided to post after all, otherwise things might have gotten a little out of hand in the doll shop haha. Vincent's just standing in the corner, glowering like he does. He probably won't say anything else in front of such a large group unless prompted very well.

At any rate, I hope the post was at least a bit enjoyable, since it was somewhat long.
"Fantasy is hardly an escape from reality. It's a way of understanding it."

-Lloyd Alexander

Ion
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby phooka on Sun Dec 09, 2012 2:33 pm

I sent them both PM's, so hopefully they'll post soon! :)

I love Vincent's wariness of Kana, haha.

phooka
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HereMeNow on Sun Dec 09, 2012 6:12 pm

I did enjoy reading that. ^^

HereMeNow
Member for 12 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby twi-twi on Wed Dec 12, 2012 7:39 pm

Phew, sorry guys, didn't realize it had been a couple of days. I shall try and squeeze a post from my tired mind. Though I must warn you all, Monday, Wednesday, and Thursday I know for sure I will not be on. Oh, and probably not this Friday either. And Tuesday has a smaller chance of me getting on, though it is still possible. Sorry, I'm in a lot of bands and all sorts of concerts are coming up, on top of rehearsals and homework and all that.
Darkness pierces my veins.
It infiltrates my lungs.
It clouds my vision
And my thoughts.
I'm sorry that I'm broken.
But please don't try to fix me.

twi-twi
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HereMeNow on Wed Dec 12, 2012 9:38 pm

I hope the posting will be able to catch up soon though.

HereMeNow
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HereMeNow on Fri Dec 14, 2012 11:33 pm

I'll try and get a post in tomorrow. Okie Dokie?

HereMeNow
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HereMeNow on Mon Dec 17, 2012 10:27 am

Sorry if my last post was messy.It was like 2am when I wrote it out ^^;

....also why am I the only one posting in the ooc o.o

HereMeNow
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby phooka on Wed Dec 19, 2012 6:23 pm

It's fine, I haven't posted in a while, although I haven't exactly been able to get online in a while, either, haha.
I'll try to post soon.

phooka
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HereMeNow on Thu Jan 03, 2013 8:27 pm

I should be able to post tomorrow or possibly tonight.

HereMeNow
Member for 12 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!