Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Triwizard Tournament: Hogwarts School

a part of “Triwizard Tournament: Hogwarts School”, a fictional universe by youloveme?.

Hogwarts School Of Witchcraft and Wizardry is letting there new students in and they are now hosting the Triwizard Tournament again.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Triwizard Tournament: Hogwarts School”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby youloveme? on Sun Dec 09, 2012 1:36 pm

I would love to have many people join my roleplay. There are 10 spots open. 5 boys and 5 girls. If you reserve a character reservations last 24 hours which is exactly 1 whole day.

Reserve characters here, ask questions here, ect.

No Character is aloud to be related to any characters from the original books and movies

Rules For The Roleplay:
- I’m GM what I say if law, if that is not clear to you then you can go ahead and leave now because I really don’t want to put up with you.
- Swearing is aloud but avoid any words that may possibly offend someone, like that the name Bob is gay (it’s not though awesome name!) or using the ‘N’ word
- Romance is aloud but your in a school so yea that means no ‘doing it’ plus it’s just disgusting
- Post quiet a bit, that means that at least once of week
- If you’re going to be gone then tell someone before you leave
- The normal every roleplay rules like, no godmodding, or having all these special powers, ect.
- This is a semi-literate roleplay, you can have no less than 150 words
- You may have up to 2 characters
- I expect every character to have an avatar picture if it doesn’t you will not be excepted
- No Character is aloud to be related to any characters from the original books and movies
- I make first post
- I’m really picky about that characters so make them good.
- Reservations last 24 hours
- The password is Long Live Hogwarts
- And also Have Fun :D
This is happening. I am here and I am looking at her, and she is so beautiful. I can see it.This one moment when you know you’re not a sad story, you are alive. And you stand up and see the lights on buildings and everything that makes you wonder, when you were listening to that song on that drive with the people you love most in this world. And in this moment, I swear, we are infinite

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

youloveme?
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Triwizard Tournament: Hogwarts School Of Witc

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Haas33 on Sun Dec 09, 2012 2:00 pm

Can I reserve bauxbaton female 2? I will have her character profile up soon, but I would really like to be in triwizard tournament!
Real knowledge
is to know the extent
of one's ignorance.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Haas33
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Re: Triwizard Tournament: Hogwarts School

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby youloveme? on Sun Dec 09, 2012 2:02 pm

@Haas33
Yes1 You can reserve her. She will be in the Triwizard Tourament.

youloveme?
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Scarlet Loup on Sun Dec 09, 2012 2:07 pm

Can I please reserve Durmstrang Boy 2? I'll make his bio now.

Scarlet Loup
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby youloveme? on Sun Dec 09, 2012 2:12 pm

@Scarlet Loup
Yes you can reserve him.

I'm just so excited to start even if we only have 4 reservations so far. :D

youloveme?
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Haas33 on Sun Dec 09, 2012 2:13 pm

question, what does
do?

Haas33
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Haas33 on Sun Dec 09, 2012 2:15 pm

Oh, never mind, I get it now.

Haas33
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby youloveme? on Sun Dec 09, 2012 2:19 pm

@ Haas33
It's pretty much just a way to sperate things

youloveme?
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nekohina on Sun Dec 09, 2012 2:27 pm

yo just voicing my interest in Durmstang boy1 not asking for a reservation since I have a final tomorrow

Nekohina
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Missie on Sun Dec 09, 2012 5:37 pm

May I reserve lucy Hale please?

Lets just pretend we have lives...

Missie
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby youloveme? on Sun Dec 09, 2012 5:59 pm

@ Missie Yes you may

youloveme?
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Scarlet Loup on Sun Dec 09, 2012 6:23 pm

I'm so sorry I haven't replied yet...I'll hve my bio up tonight or tomorrow, I promise. Sorry...

Scarlet Loup
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Missie on Mon Dec 10, 2012 4:18 pm

Could I change the Lucy Hale fc to Sammi Hanratty?

I'll have her up tommorrow, sorry i'm really busy!

Missie
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby youloveme? on Mon Dec 10, 2012 7:50 pm

@Missie Sure you can

youloveme?
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Haas33 on Mon Dec 10, 2012 7:57 pm

Um...Scarlet Loup? I was looking at your character profile...and I kinda noticed that we both have a simon baker picture as our father. Either one of us is going to have to change that, or we leave it like that for further development (maybe Grace is half sister of him, or he is half brother of Grace) either way, I find it ironic how we both decided that Simon Baker would do well as a father! :D Also, Youloveme? I noticed on the character sheet that for the images, center is on the inside of img, which makes the picture not show up, just the url address centered. I changed mine so it would work, I just wanted to point that out.

Haas33
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby youloveme? on Mon Dec 10, 2012 10:31 pm

Yea I noticed those errors too but I did the character sheet quickly, I do not have time now but I'll fix it later.

youloveme?
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Scarlet Loup on Tue Dec 11, 2012 3:53 pm

Haha, really? I didn't notice that, sorry. Let me fix that then xD

Oh, I didn't even notice that about the character sheet. I'll go change that, too

Scarlet Loup
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby youloveme? on Wed Dec 12, 2012 9:20 pm

Okay so sorry I haven't been a very committed GM. I still don't have me 2 chracters up yet. But I will soon enough. I'm just so busy. Here's my scedule:
Tomorrow (Thursday) I have basketball then a band/choir concert that I preforming in.
Friday I have a basketball game, so yea can't go on then, and I have a Student Council meeting
Saturday I have to babysit they I have to go serve for a diner where we are raising money for key club
Sunday I have church which will go extra long but I should be able to get everything up by then but I do have to do my homwork that day too

Then next week is the last week before Christmas Break. We go to school all through Friday. Then over Christmas Break I'm hoping to get the roleplay started, because I'm not busy then only family time, basketball and one comunnity service thing.

So yea hate to bore you with my boring yet busy life butttt I just though you might want to know I'm didn't leave this it's just that I'm SUPER busy.

Also Merry Almost Christmas

- youloveme?

youloveme?
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Scarlet Loup on Thu Dec 13, 2012 3:37 pm

That's fine, don't worry! I think my winter break falls over the same week or so as yours, thankfully, so it should all work out. Take your time, enjoy your real life ;D

Scarlet Loup
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Haas33 on Thu Dec 13, 2012 11:06 pm

Hey, don't know when we are starting this, but I will be fairly inactive on RPG until Jan. 3. I will be on X-mas vacation and have little access to my computer, as we will be at the beach and for whatever reason, the wifi at the house there really sucks.

Haas33
Member for 12 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!