Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

A Place Called Here

A Place Called Here

a part of “A Place Called Here”, a fictional universe by CookieCupcake.

There is a place called here. Where the time is always. The people are there but not here. And fate and love are found.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “A Place Called Here”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: A Place Called Here

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FollowerOfDarkPaths on Thu Dec 13, 2012 1:22 am

o.o? Refreshing? Are people normally not honest with you?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

FollowerOfDarkPaths
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CookieCupcake on Thu Dec 13, 2012 1:28 am

Well... I find the world to sadly be full of people who change who they are to conform within society's strict guidelines of the norm and the cool. Humans have a tendency to do it without really realizing and soon they lie to themselves and others about who they are until they believe it also... It's such a social norm I find it rare and refreshing to meet kind people who simply don't conform to everything other people do and stand out in a way... You are one of those people I like it... It's also quite good that the other people on this rp are like that as-well... >///< jeez I just rambled... Hope that makes some form of sense > 3<
In darkest night's when your afraid. Scared and frightened with no blade.
Close your eyes and il be there. To light the night and open air.
So hold me close and I won't fail. And through this night we shall prevail.

Looking for another RP to join? Why not join mine we could always use more people: http://steamandcogwork.proboards.com

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

CookieCupcake
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FollowerOfDarkPaths on Thu Dec 13, 2012 1:33 am

o.o No, it made perfect sense to me. I've always been a super odd ball and since everyone else I knew was kind of an ass, I didn't want to be like them so I never felt pressured to change. The interwebs! Connected kindred souls through sheer randomness!

FollowerOfDarkPaths
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CookieCupcake on Thu Dec 13, 2012 1:38 am

^w^ yay for internet :P ... To be honest Ive always been odd and strange and ive never fit in anywhere... I'm like that one puzzle piece... Allong time ago I use to get bullied allot for being me so I became very cold on the outside and acted like nothing hurt me... until a few years ago where I was so sick of lying and protecting myself I let the walls fall... Now I wear my heart on my sleeve... It hurts allot more when others judge me but i anything its only made me more weird... And proud of it x3

CookieCupcake
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FollowerOfDarkPaths on Thu Dec 13, 2012 1:47 am

Ya. It was rough for me too. It got so bad the last year of highschool that I dropped out and just got my GED so I didn't have to suffer any more mental trauma. The worst part were the fakers. People pretending to be nice to get something or just to get under your guard and mess with you. It didn't take me long before I distrusted everyone but my friends. Though middle school was possibly the worst time of my life... end of the first year all of my friends AND my girlfriend left me at the same time right before summer.

FollowerOfDarkPaths
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CookieCupcake on Thu Dec 13, 2012 1:55 am

:/ sucks... When the bullying got so bad for me I just change schools... this one is full of fakers though... but I don't mind... I'm really quiet and shy... so I got the reputation goody-toe shoes... and the helper... sense I always listen and help everyone... even if they hate me... everyone says I'm too forgiving... maybe I am... :/ I don't know... But as for your friends and gf leaving you... If they did that it means that they were never there for you in the first place... never leave someone behind... Never a friend or a love... I believe in fighting or trying for them... finding away no matter what... It's hard sometimes but... hey... ((Should I just message you before we spam the Out of character??? xD ))

CookieCupcake
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FollowerOfDarkPaths on Thu Dec 13, 2012 1:58 am

:o Oh. Um. Sure. If you have skype, it'd be a lot quicker.

FollowerOfDarkPaths
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rylie Renae on Fri Dec 14, 2012 7:28 am

Please excuse my absence. A very big thing has come up and I doubt I'll be able to get on for a while to post, maybe a few days at the most, I don't really know. Don't worry though, continue as you were, I'll read and catch up in due time. I read exceptionally fast. ^_^

Rylie Renae
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Adantas on Fri Dec 14, 2012 6:53 pm

Um... Tail... There is a thing called forcing. You realise that Marpe was leading the group therefore she would have led their group to Eden and the others. And Daniel would not know that Eden is a human sunflower. The way your character talks is... Well, I don't know how to explain it but there is a another thing called subtlety. Can you just try not forcing every situation and maybe create more realistic conversations? I'm not being been I'm trying to give you constructive criticism to help you with your writing.
Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. It's just that yours is stupid.

Adantas
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby 0neTailedf0x on Sat Dec 15, 2012 12:23 am

Oh I wasn't trying to post that. I was trying to save that as a draft. This was supposed to be later on not now, when Daniel decided to stick to sign language and tried exploring on his own leaving notebooks in one specific painting of here that he named the meeting place. But thanks for the critisizm, I'll edit it to somehting more in the timeline. I think I got ahead of myself a bit there :P
Timezones....................

0neTailedf0x
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Adantas on Sat Dec 15, 2012 6:31 am

Aha, okay that makes a lot more sense, because I was thinking that you just kinda barged straight through! Okay then.

Adantas
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby 0neTailedf0x on Sat Dec 15, 2012 6:11 pm

I'm posting on a phone so it'll be a bit weird.
Nevermind

0neTailedf0x
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!