Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Brat Camp: Turn-About Ranch

Brat Camp: Turn-About Ranch

a part of “Brat Camp: Turn-About Ranch”, a fictional universe by tornadofan2.

Troubled teens are brought to Turn-About Ranch, where they'll be taught how to behave.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Brat Camp: Turn-About Ranch”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Brat Camp: Turn-About Ranch

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Iye Khara on Mon Dec 10, 2012 4:34 pm

Oh Jack. You hate everything.
in love, nothing is eternal but drinking your wine
there is no reason for bringing my life to you, other
than losing it.
I said, I just want to know you and then disappear.
you said, knowing me does not mean dying.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Iye Khara
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kelsiikhaos on Mon Dec 10, 2012 4:53 pm

Jack is about to make this quite interesting. (:
La Dispute
It must be true what people say,
that only time can heal the pain.
And every day I feel it fade away, but-

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

kelsiikhaos
Member for 14 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Leon21 on Mon Dec 10, 2012 4:53 pm

Well, Jack certainly knows how to make friends xD She's an amazing character, I must say. You write her really well :D

I just wanted to say that I'm not going to be the fastest of all posters right now because I've injured my wrist and it feels like someone is constantly hacking at it with a blunt ax, so typing is rather difficult for me. Sorry :c

Leon21
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Iye Khara on Mon Dec 10, 2012 4:59 pm

That's the idea, kelsiikhaos.

And I'm sorry to hear that Leon21. Not about Jack being an amazing character, of course (glad you think so and thanks) but I hope your wrist gets to feelin' better soon.

Iye Khara
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kelsiikhaos on Mon Dec 10, 2012 8:57 pm

Since all of the kids have now arrived are the camp instructors going to come in and take this to the next step? Just curious about what is up next for our fun little group.

kelsiikhaos
Member for 14 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Iye Khara on Mon Dec 10, 2012 11:34 pm

Yeah, reckon we better wait for tornadofan to post before anyone continues posting.

Iye Khara
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby tornadofan2 on Tue Dec 11, 2012 12:31 am

Damn, all so impatient, well, most... But, okay. I explained the rules of the camp in my post, happy reading and posting but please don't go too far without me.

tornadofan2
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Iye Khara on Tue Dec 11, 2012 12:44 am

Yeah, posting's goin pretty fast... I mean heck, some people are posting literally after every person. If I may be so presumptuous as to suggest it, maybe we could put sort of a posting order? Not even that, just something so that everyone posts at least once a given day before we continue. I know what it's like to come back to an RP and find twenty new posts and I don't suppose anyone else fancies the experience much either.

Iye Khara
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby tornadofan2 on Tue Dec 11, 2012 1:02 am

Mmm... That sounds like a good plan Painkiller. What about, you may post after four persons have post after your post? Does that sound confusing? You make a post, then wait for four posts, and then you may post again? Better?

tornadofan2
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby UniqueYetUnoriginal on Tue Dec 11, 2012 5:14 pm

Ahh I'm geting impatient xD I have no patience, so no surprise there..
But good rule, I came on after school today to a whole page of posts, so I pretty much just summarized it with 'they complained' :3

UniqueYetUnoriginal
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kelsiikhaos on Tue Dec 11, 2012 5:26 pm

Don't worry darling. When I get back from my walk I will start workin on my next post. (:

kelsiikhaos
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Leon21 on Tue Dec 11, 2012 5:43 pm

Could we please put a posting order? I don't want to get left really far behind. I'm trying my best to get the energy to post, but it's really difficult for me to type thanks to my injured wrist that's only getting worse thanks to this apparently being 'let's kill all of the students with tests and essays' week in my school.

Leon21
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Scarlet Loup on Tue Dec 11, 2012 9:28 pm

Yeah, I'm basically getting left in the dust, lol...I don't know if I'll be able to keep up with all of this, considering how much school work I have nowadays before winter break. Worse comes to worst, I may abandon my character...I dunno.

I mean, I like the posting order but I don't want to have evrryone waiting on me for a response.

Scarlet Loup
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kelsiikhaos on Tue Dec 11, 2012 9:58 pm

I will definitely be able to hold off on posting until you guys do. I don't want anyone feeling the need to leave us.
So take your time guys. No worries here

kelsiikhaos
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby tornadofan2 on Wed Dec 12, 2012 12:17 am

Yeah, that's true. Take your time, I'll wait until you have posted before we'll continue.

tornadofan2
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Scarlet Loup on Wed Dec 12, 2012 2:56 pm

Alrighty, I'll try to post...I do apologize for how skimpy my posts are. I just don't really ahve much to say, I guess? My character doesn't strike me as one who complains as much as the others do (no offense! I love reading all of your posts!) or broods on his past as much.

Scarlet Loup
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby tornadofan2 on Thu Dec 13, 2012 1:28 am

It's alright. Your posts are fine. Mine aren't the best either xD Anyway, going to wait for Leon before I'll continue, gives the rest some time to remove piercings.

tornadofan2
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Iye Khara on Thu Dec 13, 2012 1:44 am

Yep, I've got a post ready but I've been waiting for everyone to post before I got it up. Hope Leon21 doesn't have any trouble catching up, there have been some thirty posts since his first (and last) though.

Iye Khara
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby tornadofan2 on Fri Dec 14, 2012 1:27 pm

I think we've waited long enough, so I made a next post. You may post for that evening in the bedroom until I'll post again for the next day.

tornadofan2
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kelsiikhaos on Tue Dec 18, 2012 9:54 pm

I apologize for the sudden lack of posting from me and for my following reason as to why that is.
I seem to have lost interest in this roleplay and no longer have any ideas or desires in which to continue on. I will abandon my character so that someone else may have a go in Baby's shoes and so that there is not an unactive character in your list.
Again, I am sorry to have to go so abruptly. I hope you guys all enjoy the rest of this roleplay, and I hope that it stays active to your content, tornadofan. Best of luck to you all.
Kelsi.

kelsiikhaos
Member for 14 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!