Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

The Experiment's Chaos

The Experiment's Chaos

a part of “The Experiment's Chaos”, a fictional universe by DarlingRapture.

12 men are recruited for a psychological experience taking place inside a constructed prison. All they have are a certain role, 6 rules, and each other. What could go wrong? [Based off of the movie&actual experiment. More information inside.]

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Experiment's Chaos”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

The Experiment's Chaos

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DarlingRapture on Fri Dec 14, 2012 5:14 pm

[Warning. This Roleplay will have Adult Content.]

The Experiment

You are one out of twelve men chosen for a psychological experience that will change your life.
You have been offered $250 for remaining in a constructed prison built for this experiment, for the time period of two weeks.
This prison is located up in the rural mountains of Colorado. It is miles from the nearest town.
You will be split up into two sides; which will occur with 7 prisoners, and 5 prison guards.

While you are here, you will be given a list of 6 rules to follow.

(1) Prisoners must eat three meals a day, and all food must be consumed.
(2) There will be 30 minutes of recreation daily.
(3) Prisoners are allowed only in prisoner-designated areas,
(4) Prisoners must speak only when spoken to.
(5) Prisoners must not touch the guards under any circumstances.
(6) Nothing is to come or go from the cell block...nothing from the outside world.

Prisoners who break these rules will be punished accordingly, in anyway the guards see fit.
You are also not allowed to speak to the cameras located in all the cells and around the entire prison.

If any of these rules are violated, the red lights stationed around the building with flash.
This means the experiment has been terminated. It's the end.

You will go home. You will not get paid.

Basically, it's a shortened population version of the experiment. Instead of 26 characters, we will have a total of twelve so we can focus more on each other. This role-play does have adult content, and if you want to know more on the movie or the previous attempt, you can always look it up. We will include an uprising of the prisoners against the guards (who turn into power wielding psychopaths. Which, they actually did.) Although, I'm sure we can fit in some interesting twists and turns as far as the entire plot goes. Perhaps we can have a guard end up breaking a rule and being demoted to prisoner like in the movie, or add something else. It all depends on how it goes; this has plenty of space for a number of interesting scenes.

Yes, I had to use The Experiment's Chaos since the name The Experiment was taken. Don't judge.

Characters;

Take note. These are all MEN. Ages vary; nothing below 18.

The Prisoners;

Prisoner 1 (Leader): Reserved

Prisoner 2 (Leader):

Prisoner 3:

Prisoner 4:

Prisoner 5:

Prisoner 6:

Prisoner 7:

The Prison Guards;

Guard 1 (Leader):

Guard 2 (Leader):

Guard 3: Reserved

Guard 4:

Guard 5:

Character Sheets;

Code: Select all
[b]Basic Information;[/b]

"Your character's favorite or personal quote here."

[b]Name:[/b] First and last
[b]Age:[/b] Be reasonable for the character.
[b]Ethnicity:[/b] Caucasian, Asian, ect.
[b]Role:[/b] Are you a victim? The collector?
[b]Orientation:[/b] Bisexual? Gay?
[b]Status:[/b] Do you have a companion?
[b]Best Feature:[/b] What makes them so special?

[b]Appearance;[/b]

A picture here. Anime or real, though I prefer good drawings or real life. Need help finding one? Come to me.

A paragraph describing your character. Include hair color, skin color, eye color, height, weight, body build, fashion sense, makeup use, ect. Must be at LEAST 5 sentences long. I am more likely to accept your character sheet if it has quite a bit of detail.

[b]Personality; [/b]

Describe your character's personality here. Include how they usually are, what they act like when they are sad or angry, include things they enjoy doing and things that irritate them, all that stuff. Everything about them is important. This paragraph must be at least 6 lines in order to be accepted.

[b]Likes;[/b] At least 5

[b]Dislikes;[/b] At least 5

[b]Hobbies;[/b] At least 5

[b]Extra[/b]

If you have anything you want to add.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

DarlingRapture
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: The Experiment's Chaos

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Scarlet Loup on Fri Dec 14, 2012 6:06 pm

Can I have Guard #1 and, if we can have two characters, Prisoner #3?
Last edited by Scarlet Loup on Fri Dec 14, 2012 6:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Scarlet Loup
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DarlingRapture on Fri Dec 14, 2012 6:09 pm

Mhm. I'll do that right now.

DarlingRapture
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Centraiu on Fri Dec 14, 2012 6:21 pm

can i have prisoner 2?

Centraiu
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DarlingRapture on Fri Dec 14, 2012 6:48 pm

Yup. :p

DarlingRapture
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Scarlet Loup on Fri Dec 14, 2012 7:02 pm

...so, can I have prisoner 3? I saw you reserved guard 3 so I don't know if you just got mixed up or what ;3

Scarlet Loup
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DarlingRapture on Fri Dec 14, 2012 7:14 pm

OH. Whoops. xD I'll go reserve that too.

DarlingRapture
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Scarlet Loup on Fri Dec 14, 2012 7:41 pm

Heh, it's fine. I'm excited for this roleplay. I hadn't heard about either The Experiment or Stanford's experiment until just now.

Scarlet Loup
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DarlingRapture on Fri Dec 14, 2012 9:28 pm

Well, I thought it might be interesting. We'll see if we can get enough people. (:

DarlingRapture
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Scarlet Loup on Fri Dec 14, 2012 11:10 pm

I've been talking it up on my two roleplays to try to get people to join lol.

Scarlet Loup
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DarlingRapture on Sat Dec 15, 2012 10:46 am

Thank you :D I love your character. I'll be submitting both of mine in a bit. I'm going to speak to a few friends as well.

DarlingRapture
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Scarlet Loup on Sat Dec 15, 2012 11:36 am

You're welcome and thank you :D I'll be making my second character shortly

Scarlet Loup
Member for 12 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!