Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

The 77th Annual Hunger Games

a part of “The 77th Annual Hunger Games”, a fictional universe by Jewliet115.

"Welcome! To the 77th Annual Hunger Games," Effie Trinket announces to all the TV's around the Districts. "May the odds be forever in your favor."

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The 77th Annual Hunger Games”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jewliet115 on Sun Nov 11, 2012 4:50 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "The 77th Annual Hunger Games"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Jewliet115
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Completionist

Re: The 77th Annual Hunger Games

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Echo_Rose on Sun Nov 11, 2012 5:02 pm

May I reserve girl 10 with the with the bow and arrow as a weapon?
"So, I guess we are who we are for alot of reasons. And maybe we'll never know most of them. But even if we don't have the power to choose where we come from, we can still choose where we go from there. We can still do things. And we can try to feel okay about them.”
"Standing on the fringes of life... offers a unique perspective. But there comes a time to see what it looks like from the dance floor.”-Perks of Being a Wallflower

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Echo_Rose
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby holothewisewolf on Sun Nov 11, 2012 5:18 pm

no char sheet? I do better with a char sheet.
so how is everyone?
(\ /)
( . .)
(")(")

getting closer to world domination since 1999.

holothewisewolf
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~Lonesome Butterfly~ on Sun Nov 11, 2012 7:15 pm

Would love to reserve the girl in district 3, with knives as her weapon of choice!

I can come up with my own CS if need be, but i'll wait for you to respond to Holo's question regarding that first! xD
*~*~*~*~ My Persistent Friend ~*~*~*

"Suicide doesn't take away the pain, it just gives it to someone else." --->>*HELP*
"ėžė‚´ė€ ęŗ í†ĩė„ ė—†ė• ėŖŧė§€ ė•ŠëŠ”다. 단ė§€ 다ëĨ¸ ė‚Ŧ람ė—ę˛Œ ęŗ í†ĩė„ ė „ę°€ ė‹œí‚Ŧ ëŋė´ė§€." --->>*도ė›€*

~Lonesome Butterfly~
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Person of Interest Lifegiver Visual Appeal World Builder Group Theory Arc Warden Property Buyer Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lloyd999 on Sun Nov 11, 2012 7:37 pm

Am I allowed 2 characters? I really want District 9 Female with Knives and District 5 Male with... Haven't decided yet. He's a very inventive guy, who's also probably the weakest, funniest, and least likely to live. The district nine girl is a mute who finds herself confused between her selfish formality, and her scary secret lust to fight. She's one of the stronger, yet different characters.

Lloyd999
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby akjadestar on Sun Nov 11, 2012 8:31 pm

Could I reserve the district 4 girl with spear as her weapon?

akjadestar
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lloyd999 on Sun Nov 11, 2012 8:51 pm

Alright, I submitted my characters already. I really wish you accept them both, and if you don't, I can fix them so that you do. Both characters are very special to me, and I assure you they will not disappoint.

Mykeisha is sort of the first 'main' character I've every played. I consider Mykeisha as a main character in her own story. I've never made a truly protagonistic character, always some very different side character or third party character. I always make a character that is unique in some way, and often they always sort of stretch the intended plot of the roleplay by a bit. Mykeisha is truly a protagonist in her own story. She goes through her own trials, has her own problems, and has resolve.

Com is sort of a comic relief character. He's also a rather unsuspecting character. Despite him being very smart, he's very bad at making personal decisions, which often get him in very bad situations. However, Com is more of a character who somehow has a lot of luck, and really, luck is the only thing that is barely keeping him alive, because it sure as hell isn't decisions. I was thinking, sure he'd be really funny, but also sort of a failure at everything, there'd be some sort of change for him. I'm intending for Com to be surrounded in misunderstanding, whether he's the one misunderstanding or others are misunderstanding him. I'm intending for him to be misunderstood, and people will think he is more skilled than he actually is, gaining him some sort of trust an alliance, and Com's only choice to survive is to try and keep up with this misunderstanding, or else he'd be killed. Then, maybe, sometime later on, due to his own misunderstanding, he may make some sort of surprising betrayal and turn the game around for a little bit. However, in the end, he'd be killed, never achieving his dreams for the future, in an utmost emotional death, having died betraying his own 'comrades'.

Though, unlike Com, Mykeisha has the stronger will to survive. Mykeisha's more likely to survive, though will she become victorious? Only the roleplay can tell.

Lloyd999
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby OFortune on Sun Nov 11, 2012 9:29 pm

Can I reserve district 5 female with spear as her weapon?

OFortune
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lloyd999 on Mon Nov 12, 2012 7:18 am

Um, Com's from District Five.

Lloyd999
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thundergod1020 on Mon Nov 12, 2012 2:12 pm

Didn't the Hunger Games end after the 75th when Katniss showed 'em all what-for?
Don't piss me off. I will personally come to your house and tilt every painting I come across.

Thundergod1020
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~Lonesome Butterfly~ on Mon Nov 12, 2012 3:59 pm

Okay,for future reference if you're going to save a role for your friend, pleaseeeeee, PRETTY PLEASE, mark it as reserved! I spent a lot of timing coming up with my character sheet, finding the pictures for it and etc., just for you to reject it and tell me "oh, sorry i'm saving the female from district 3 for a friend". lols >.<

Good luck with your RP tho....

~Lonesome Butterfly~
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Person of Interest Lifegiver Visual Appeal World Builder Group Theory Arc Warden Property Buyer Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cheeseymonkey on Tue Nov 13, 2012 6:51 pm

Is it too late? I want to join!
Duranin battle poem from Tales of the past 3:
When shadow comes to claim our souls,
Some must rise - the light of old.

Names in stone, spirits of legend.
Deeds unknown, yet never forgotten.

These are the Duranin!

Of honor within and of fear without.
Remember them, when in hope you doubt.

Cheeseymonkey
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby *~Nya-Chan~* on Fri Nov 16, 2012 9:13 pm

Hmmm could I still join? If so can I have district 12 with bow and arrow with her weapon choice? :)
Everyone Check Out My RP's~ Never Gunna Fall In Love, Or Will I? ImageImage

*~Nya-Chan~*
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby holothewisewolf on Sat Nov 17, 2012 10:24 am

ok katniss I don't think their accepting anymore.

holothewisewolf
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jewliet115 on Sat Nov 24, 2012 9:56 am

Haha, sorry guys! >.< I've been on a bit of a 'vacation'. School and all has proceeded to keep me from my computer.

Jewliet115
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Completionist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sweeti Hart on Thu Nov 29, 2012 1:29 am

Can I reserve district 10 boy with either twin sickles or a spear ended Shepard crook?
Or if the reserve on the district 10 girl is up, I could do that with a whip

Do you want a kiss...? <3

Sweeti Hart
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jewliet115 on Wed Dec 12, 2012 9:40 am

The boy character sounds nice! :) I am majorly sorry for not being here. My life seems to be rushing around me and leaving me behind. I have a B in math! In my household thats unacceptable! Haha. But yes, You may reserve him if you please. Go ahead and make him!

Jewliet115
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TommyGirl on Mon Dec 17, 2012 10:57 pm

May I reserve the girl from district two? I will be active and I will have all her info up soon.
Going for pure and noble but sassy always wins out.
Life is too short to waste it being ladylike.
Fantastic! Sonic screwdrivers are cool.

TommyGirl
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TommyGirl on Mon Dec 17, 2012 11:02 pm

Whoops sorry forgot her weapon of choice, dagger knives or a sword if they aren't taken please.

TommyGirl
Member for 12 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!