Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Indesiderium: Inward Darkness

a part of “Indesiderium: Inward Darkness”, a fictional universe by Devil Within.

"Run, run, as fast as you can. The monsters will chase you till you're in Death's hand."

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Indesiderium: Inward Darkness”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Devil Within on Sat Dec 22, 2012 12:33 pm

"Indesiderium: Inward Darkness"

Please reserve your character here before you actually create a character.

You will have twenty-four hours to create the character once reserving the spot.

S U G A R - S W E E T

N I G H T M A R E

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Devil Within
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Indesiderium: Inward Darkness

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BraceBlaze on Sat Dec 22, 2012 1:16 pm

Hey can I reserve character three.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

BraceBlaze
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby 0neTailedf0x on Sat Dec 22, 2012 2:01 pm

Actually, ignore this post. I just don't have enough information about this roleplay yet and I don't want to reserve a character when I may spend too much time making a character that doesn't work. I may come back when other people submit their characters.
Last edited by 0neTailedf0x on Sat Dec 22, 2012 3:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Timezones....................

0neTailedf0x
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Iye Khara on Sat Dec 22, 2012 2:03 pm

I'd like to reserve Character 6, if I may.
in love, nothing is eternal but drinking your wine
there is no reason for bringing my life to you, other
than losing it.
I said, I just want to know you and then disappear.
you said, knowing me does not mean dying.

Iye Khara
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BraceBlaze on Sat Dec 22, 2012 2:53 pm

Actually I won't be able to participate in this role play, sorry

BraceBlaze
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Devil Within on Sat Dec 22, 2012 3:14 pm

@The Painkiller: alright, I will put you down as character six.

Devil Within
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Devil Within on Sat Dec 22, 2012 3:19 pm

@OneTailedf0x: I suppose I could answer to your message here since it won't allow me to respond to messages just yet. Your history, if your choice to play the second sibling, would be the same basic gist as Sibling ones, though you could add in whatever else you wished to have happen of course. Though, seeing your comment above, I suppose what I said won't matter too much, but I thought I'd still tell you so it didn't seem like I was ignoring you.

Devil Within
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Traveler on Mon Dec 24, 2012 5:38 pm

I'll reserve Character 4. Not sure of my upcoming availability, so I'll attempt to get the character template formed today. If there's any specific characteristics you'd like him to have, please don't be afraid to let me know. I'll incorporate anything you need.

Traveler
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Devil Within on Tue Dec 25, 2012 2:08 am

Alright. And not really specific characteristics that need to be had besides whats inside of the description of the Indesideriums, but you can incorporate that however you wish. I will reserve the spot for you.

Devil Within
Member for 12 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!