Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Rise of the Guardians: The new Guardians”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Rise of the Guardians: The new Guardians

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaida on Tue Dec 25, 2012 3:17 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Rise of the Guardians: The new Guardians"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
Disorder | Rating
Paranoid: Moderate
Schizoid: Moderate
Schizotypal: Very High
Antisocial: Low
Borderline: Very High
Histrionic: Low

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Kaida
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Re: Rise of the Guardians: The new Guardians

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Michaelis_xXx_Elly on Tue Dec 25, 2012 3:27 pm

OMG: Can I please reserve Jack Frost? :)
#Find out who Exo is immediately

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Michaelis_xXx_Elly
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Party Starter Person of Interest Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightmaric_Angel on Tue Dec 25, 2012 3:51 pm

Can I reserve a child and The Tooth fairy please?
ImageImageImageImageImageImage

Nightmaric_Angel
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaida on Tue Dec 25, 2012 4:11 pm

Of course :) but please have your characters posted withing 48 hours otherwise they will be given away :(

Kaida
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightmaric_Angel on Tue Dec 25, 2012 5:07 pm

Tooths in and idk what Mary Sue means tbh but Astrid(the kid) is in too.
I based tooth off both the movie and the book.

Nightmaric_Angel
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaida on Tue Dec 25, 2012 5:56 pm

mary-sues are basically an annoying damsel in distress. if I see these I swear to god....

Kaida
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vix on Tue Dec 25, 2012 8:39 pm

Actually, a Mary-Sue has nothing to do with being a damsel in distress. It's a female character who is so perfect that she is annoying. The name originated in a very short Star Trek story that mocked the sort of female characters who showed up in fanfiction. It usually refers to original female characters put into fanfiction, but can refer to any character.

Mary-Sues are characters who are usually extraordinarily gorgeous, amazingly talented, unusually powerful, and exceedingly attractive to generally everyone, but mostly to the character of the author. They often possess ridiculously fancy and pretentious ir exotic first names -- Angel, Raven, Jewel, Lorelei, etc. She appears to have no weakness unless it appeals to the other characters. The character is never stable and is always changing to make her more liked, adored, doted upon, etc by the vast majority of other characters.

^ for future reference (:
◎!Check it out!◎
◎My Interest Check◎
“All I'm writing is just what I feel, that's all. I just keep it almost naked. And probably the words are so bland.”
― Jimi Hendrix

Vix
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Person of Interest Lifegiver Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightmaric_Angel on Wed Dec 26, 2012 6:00 pm

*blinks* oh ok. And yea then I agree Mary Sues and Damsel in Distress's are annoying as hell. ^^' You joining little fox?

Nightmaric_Angel
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vix on Wed Dec 26, 2012 6:28 pm

Unfortunately, no. Just thought to share some knowledge. Damsels in distress are fine so long as they have actual depth (:

Vix
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Person of Interest Lifegiver Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ciaura on Mon Jan 06, 2014 11:19 pm

hello :D I'm extremely new to this site (and RPing) but would it be okay if I joined in? I would like to RP Bunnymund please ^^ Do I just go and submit a character?
He's clueing for looks.

Ciaura
Member for 10 years
Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!