Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

AVP: Embers Of Fate

AVP: Embers Of Fate

a part of “AVP: Embers Of Fate”, a fictional universe by Endgame.

Three sides all fighting for survival on the planet Baltroid prime. There can be only one winner to this war, who will it be?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “AVP: Embers Of Fate”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: AVP: Embers Of Fate

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Raidose on Mon Dec 24, 2012 8:43 pm

Still, if I recall what Tyler told me, forgive me if I mess this up, he was informed to edit his RP sample based on the parameters of the fight that occurred in his sample. If it's just an example of writing, then why was he asked to edit his? If it is, than soloing a Queen is a bit much. Elders didn't solo queens.
"Yes, I'm crazy, and I should hope you are, too. Honestly, it's all these damn "sane" people that scare me....."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Raidose
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby R.T.M.X. on Mon Dec 24, 2012 8:45 pm

Raidose wrote:Still, if I recall what Tyler told me, forgive me if I mess this up, he was informed to edit his RP sample based on the parameters of the fight that occurred in his sample. If it's just an example of writing, then why was he asked to edit his? If it is, than soloing a Queen is a bit much. Elders didn't solo queens.

I don't know, I just work here. And he's not an Elder, he's a veteran.
I am not 『ins△ne.』
I am just extremely 『dedica̷t̴e̶d̷』
to the act of losing my 『ḿ̸̘͜͠ì̵͉͗n̴͓̝̚ḏ̴͈͋̿.』

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

R.T.M.X.
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Streamwatcher Beta Tester Lifegiver Giver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Raidose on Mon Dec 24, 2012 9:20 pm

I didn't say he was an Elder, I said an Elder couldn't solo a Queen. Though I see the confusion.

Raidose
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby R.T.M.X. on Mon Dec 24, 2012 9:32 pm

Very true, very true.

R.T.M.X.
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Streamwatcher Beta Tester Lifegiver Giver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Raidose on Tue Dec 25, 2012 6:35 am

And I can actually agree with pretty much everything Ty said. Sorry for being blunt, but "Super Predator" sounds like something a mentally handicapped yautja would call himself after tying a blanket around his neck like a cape and running around the yard.

"I'm Supah Predader, Savin Dah Day!!! Yeah!!!"

Raidose
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Endgame on Tue Dec 25, 2012 11:51 am

I did not ask him to change his rpg sample but his rpg bio.... and now I kinda agree with Tyler but I never told him to edit his sample at all, just the history, so in other words, he could write whatever he wanted there.... now I don't mean to start an argument and while I will erase super preds, but I said was that a newly hatched xenomorph who hasn't faced predators would maybe beat an elite in combat but it would be rare I did not tell him to change his rp sample in any way, besides when I said that he did not have one.... but you guys let just forget about this crap, and if you have any qualms (rightfully so) about my character, I'd like you know, I'm putting him through what I call streamlining , which is stripping it down to the bare bones so lets drop the crap and continue on like it never happened, because if we start arguing this whole thing goes to shit and really I want everyone to have the best of time, and appreciate the help on this, so let just restart on this thing, and I would like to say I'll be the first one to make mistakes, and I admit that I've screwed up a lot and that's a understatement but take it easy on me please, I have a lot on my plate right around now.

Endgame
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Raidose on Tue Dec 25, 2012 2:41 pm

So, anyone for The Adventures of Supah Predader?

Raidose
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Endgame on Tue Dec 25, 2012 2:55 pm

Raid... there is an actually cross over dark horse and dc did were their was a super predator (and I mean a literal super predator or so I think haven't read all of it)

Faster then a speeding Plasma bolt, stronger than a mother ship, is able to leap tall trees with a single bound..... HE'S SUPER PREDATOR!!!!!

Endgame
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tylerjohnny1 on Tue Dec 25, 2012 6:03 pm

Alright, just a few more people and we can start this, right?
YOLO!

Tylerjohnny1
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Raidose on Tue Dec 25, 2012 8:32 pm

Okay, bad guy is almost done, but I'm kinda running on E and can't summon the energy to type out the back story right now.

Raidose
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tylerjohnny1 on Tue Dec 25, 2012 8:42 pm

Well, you could just not give a back story. Let it come out slowly in the story.

Tylerjohnny1
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby R.T.M.X. on Tue Dec 25, 2012 9:20 pm

Tylerjohnny1 wrote:Well, you could just not give a back story. Let it come out slowly in the story.

Exactly. This tends to happen most of the time as well. Lawl

R.T.M.X.
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Raidose on Tue Dec 25, 2012 10:04 pm

True, but there's a lot of things I need to put down, such as training and what not. I like having these things down so it's not like I'm pulling crap from out of a hat. Oh, speaking of which there are three things about Mr. Cade that I PM'd to Endgame directly. Just cause I like having them down doesn't always mean it's in the sheet. I gotta have some surprises for the obvious bad guy, right? lol

Raidose
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Endgame on Tue Dec 25, 2012 10:25 pm

Well, were about ready to kick this thing off, just gotta get my characters up and raidose's and we'll fire off the first shots.

Endgame
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Raidose on Wed Dec 26, 2012 4:02 pm

Okay, backstory is up. Talked to a friend of mine, and the lazy fucker is TRYING to make a character..... or at least post in the OOC...... Don't know why he didn't do THAT at least.

Raidose
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tylerjohnny1 on Wed Dec 26, 2012 4:10 pm

Ya, Shadow is taking forever to make his marine...(Shadow, your mandalorian better be done soon...)

Tylerjohnny1
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Raidose on Thu Dec 27, 2012 9:07 am

Okay, third and hopefully final character submitted. Still waiting for Cade to be approved, though. I'm ready to start this thing.

Raidose
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Endgame on Thu Dec 27, 2012 11:56 am

Well you guys the final count down has started, I'm almost done with a my last character and should have the beginning post up soon, expect it sometime today. Anyway, I thank you all for joining and lets kick this thing of shall we.

Endgame
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Endgame on Thu Dec 27, 2012 9:07 pm

First post is in the rpg, so feel free to post anytime.

Endgame
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Endgame on Fri Dec 28, 2012 10:51 am

anybody ready to post? (just excited to start)

Endgame
Member for 12 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!