Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Heart and Soul

Heart and Soul

a part of “Heart and Soul”, a fictional universe by Leon21.

A society where emotions no longer exist sounds like a perfect society, right? An organization called the Junsya would have to disagree. Whispers of war are on the wind. Will war really break out? [More inside||8 open roles||Semi-literate]

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Heart and Soul”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Heart and Soul

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lady Inali on Sat Dec 15, 2012 11:26 am

no worry i know school and I know how school can be it..-_- still none the less your health and school come first

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Lady Inali
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Leon21 on Sat Dec 15, 2012 2:21 pm

I finally managed to post ^^ I apologize for taking so long. It's a slightly shorter post than usual, but, oh well.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Leon21
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Banshee on Sat Dec 15, 2012 10:08 pm

I'll post as soon as I can. It might be tomorrow but currently at hospital as my mother needs emergency surgery.

Banshee
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lady Inali on Sat Dec 15, 2012 10:55 pm

my heart and love goes out to you

Lady Inali
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Banshee on Sat Dec 15, 2012 11:08 pm

Thanks. She's out of surgery And I'm waiting while she's in recovery. She had a twisted colon and the doc says if we had waited another hour it would have burst and she would have likely died. The surgery went well but now in recovery. She is 73 so it won't be easy.

I should be able to post in a day or two if there are no complications. Roleplaying is my stress relief

Banshee
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lady Inali on Sat Dec 15, 2012 11:22 pm

I will light a candle and wish your mother well tonight. Things like that are scary

Lady Inali
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Banshee on Wed Dec 19, 2012 6:48 pm

Already posted Rune a few days ago, but thought I'd say my mother is home now and recovering. :)

Banshee
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Banshee on Sun Dec 30, 2012 4:35 pm

So, should I assume that this roleplay is not going anywhere?

Banshee
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Leon21 on Mon Dec 31, 2012 2:44 pm

Gah! I'm terribly sorry that I haven't been able to post recently. I've just been so busy lately. I'm posting right now. Is anyone still interested in this?

Leon21
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Banshee on Mon Dec 31, 2012 5:36 pm

Well, I'm still here.

Banshee
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jakomocha on Mon Feb 04, 2013 11:54 pm

Leon, I've sent you quite a few messages about the character I want to reserve... I've wanted to write my bio for quite a while but haven't been able to start it and now I may have to wait until this weekend until I am able to write it (but I'll probably be able to begin it earlier). Could you please reseve the character I specified for me? Also, I asked a question or two in the PM, if you have the time to answer them.
Sorry to be a trouble.

jakomocha
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!