Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

My Second Chance

My Second Chance

a part of “My Second Chance”, a fictional universe by CookieCupcake.

A group of people all with pasts filled with pain and hurt either that they have caused to others or has been caused to them. Find themselves awake after a near death experience in a strange place for a second chance.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “My Second Chance”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: My Second Chance

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Malan on Mon Dec 31, 2012 4:03 am

This is the first gay character I've ever made, hope the experiment pulls off. Also, I think he needs a companion. (And hi Tessla, we're fighting together in the High School tournament roleplay)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Malan
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Michaelis_xXx_Elly on Mon Dec 31, 2012 1:37 pm

.-. im in like 6 diffrent RP's so I cant join this srry ^^"
and oh..i read tht wrong..? Anyways yea srry again.
Last edited by Michaelis_xXx_Elly on Tue Jan 01, 2013 1:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
#Find out who Exo is immediately

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Michaelis_xXx_Elly
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Party Starter Person of Interest Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Malan on Mon Dec 31, 2012 4:40 pm

Yaoi = no. You'd never know he was gay if you didn't ask.

Malan
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CookieCupcake on Tue Jan 01, 2013 2:44 am

o.O ... umm well its fine if you can't join... also... I'm kinda relying on you guys to know when we should start... personally I'd prefer if the ratio of guys and girls and bully's and bullied were a little more balanced but if not I'm fine as it is.
In darkest night's when your afraid. Scared and frightened with no blade.
Close your eyes and il be there. To light the night and open air.
So hold me close and I won't fail. And through this night we shall prevail.

Looking for another RP to join? Why not join mine we could always use more people: http://steamandcogwork.proboards.com

CookieCupcake
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby peachyme123 on Tue Jan 01, 2013 5:13 am

Okay, so with the addition of male bully Julian, I think that the characters are now even enough to begin posting. How about it?
I am the beginning of sorrow, and the end of sickness. You cannot express happiness without me, yet I am in the midst of crosses. I am always in risk, yet never in danger. You may find me in the sun, but I am never out of darkness.

peachyme123
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shiki29 on Tue Jan 01, 2013 6:30 am

Alrighty, first post up. Hopefully this goes well.

Shiki29
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tessla on Tue Jan 01, 2013 6:38 pm

Yush, hello Malan! Also, I SHALL NOW POST! yayayayay.
-I wear bowties now, bowties are cool

Tessla
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bandgeek on Tue Jan 01, 2013 8:13 pm

Oh shit, Alex thinks he may have a crush on Julian. D:
"She offered herself to the big, bad wolf and didn't scream when he took the first bite."
</3

bandgeek
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby peachyme123 on Tue Jan 01, 2013 8:46 pm

Holy crappers, Bo's cook was seven freaking feet tall! I'd be scared of him too!

@bandgeek Wait a second... isn't Alex supposed to be highly interested in 'hot chicks'? xD

peachyme123
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bandgeek on Tue Jan 01, 2013 9:16 pm

Exactly! Which is why he's freaking out dude! *Alex frantically looks around for Playboy magazines*

bandgeek
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CookieCupcake on Tue Jan 01, 2013 10:50 pm

pff xD I was bored then I came on here and burst into a fit of laughter... You guys made my day so far :P

CookieCupcake
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby peachyme123 on Wed Jan 02, 2013 7:01 pm

Annnnd this is the part where everybody starts to hate Julian. xD

peachyme123
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CookieCupcake on Wed Jan 02, 2013 7:40 pm

blerg... sorry for not replying to anything on here till now... =.= I've been at war with my math homework... but I took a break finally because.... honestly half the questions make no sense... MATH WHY YOU NO SOLVE YOURSELF????

CookieCupcake
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bandgeek on Wed Jan 02, 2013 8:57 pm

By the time I graduate high school, they'll have technology that won't even require me to know how to do math.
Everyone's hatin' on Alex. :P he deserves it.

bandgeek
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CookieCupcake on Wed Jan 02, 2013 9:00 pm

Welll.... If he were wearing clothes I'm sure they would hate on him less :P maybe I really don't know xD and yeah probably... o_o ... that will be nice no more math TwT *sobs in joy*

CookieCupcake
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bandgeek on Wed Jan 02, 2013 9:30 pm

Too bad we have to wait a few more years for that ;-; hurry up nerds! XP
Stupid Alex *shakes head* you need to remember that not everyone likes to gawk at your sexiness.

bandgeek
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby peachyme123 on Wed Jan 02, 2013 9:55 pm

@bandgeek Yeah, not everyone, only most people! o3o

peachyme123
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bandgeek on Wed Jan 02, 2013 10:07 pm

@peachyme123 Shhh, *covers Alex's ears* we can't let him get any bigger a head. :P

bandgeek
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby peachyme123 on Wed Jan 02, 2013 10:42 pm

I don't know if it's just me, but I think right about now would be a prime time to rally the people, to set a goal. Or something. Maybe an event? Or, you know, I could just turn Julian into the antagonist he was always meant to be.

peachyme123
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CookieCupcake on Thu Jan 03, 2013 12:54 am

Yeah... Now might be the time to... Rally the troops... Perhaps everyone could head out into the maze to find away out or TRY to anyway :P it would allow people to maybe pair into groups or get them to introduce themselves to others instead of just sitting and swearing and such or randomly running off xD

CookieCupcake
Member for 12 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!