Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

An Eternal Consequence

An Eternal Consequence

a part of “An Eternal Consequence”, a fictional universe by City.

"Wake up!" She cried, "You can't leave me here, again." A tear crept over each pore of her cheek as she shook the only one she could ever love. "Until next time, my love," He smiled sadly, letting out his final breath.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “An Eternal Consequence”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

An Eternal Consequence

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby City on Wed Jan 02, 2013 3:00 am

Romance|Mature|Fantasy

Dear Reader,

The story explanation is very short, so I may have missed a few things. But anyways, it involves many different sides of the square; drama, horror, action...
As like all of my roleplays, pretty much. The plot may sound too lovey dovey, so if you have any suggestions to make it more interesting, my ears are open!
I also assure you, boredom will make no such entrance while you stay, since so many different things can happen in this story. There is also a large possibility to sequels.

Now, this is the end of my short note, so now you may "reserve"! (Remember, I do not reserve, but still post as if you are so I can change the partner in your pair to a male/female, which is your decision).

Oh, I will also not "reserve" a character unless you read the rules.

And I will know if you haven't.

Love Always,

City
Last edited by City on Wed Jan 02, 2013 3:09 am, edited 2 times in total.
HeSayImBad...
HeProllyRight

Yayus.
Updates
-No Current Updates-
(Though you should join my new roleplay)

My OPEN Roleplays
-An Eternal Consequence-
4/6 Immortal and Human Spots Remaining (Fantasy)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

City
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: An Eternal Consequence

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kissmekillme on Wed Jan 02, 2013 3:06 am

I would like to reserve a female human if possible but I won't be able to have her in until tomorrow evening cause I have to go to bed now lol! I have work in the morning but I love this Ideas and I definitely want to be a part of it!
This man is my spirit animal, because it's totally normal for a KPop celebrity to be your spirit animal...OKAY!Image

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

kissmekillme
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby City on Wed Jan 02, 2013 3:10 am

Alright! Would your partner be male or female?

City
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kissmekillme on Wed Jan 02, 2013 3:16 am

Male please and I know you said no reservations in the rules so I understand if you don't want to reserve! But I just really absolutely love this Idea and also wanted to let you know if it comes to needing a male character I'd bee willing to take one as well!

kissmekillme
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby City on Wed Jan 02, 2013 3:22 am

Okie dokie! Hopefully there won't be a need for that, I will be trying my best to get all the character slots filled up, and I won't giving up like many tend to do where there is lack of players. ^_^ But don't worry, you'll have your spot. ^_^
Last edited by City on Wed Jan 02, 2013 3:28 am, edited 1 time in total.

City
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kissmekillme on Wed Jan 02, 2013 3:24 am

THANK YOU SO MUCH! Wish I could start on my character now lol! I'll have her in by tomorrow though! Night and thanks again!

OH AND!!!!!!
Pacific Time Zone

kissmekillme
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Strawberrykiss46 on Wed Jan 02, 2013 7:27 am

I'm in love with this plot.I have decided to a female character. I can tell this is going to be a fun.

Also-Pacific Time Zone :)

Strawberrykiss46
Member for 12 years
Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby City on Wed Jan 02, 2013 3:19 pm

Great! :)
Just need three more people.

City
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby City on Wed Jan 02, 2013 7:32 pm

Bump.

City
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SlightlyInsane on Wed Jan 02, 2013 8:49 pm

Correct me if I'm wrong, but all the female roles have interested players?

SlightlyInsane
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist World Builder Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MusaMe on Thu Jan 03, 2013 12:51 am

Can I reserve the male immortal of slot one? This plot is, might I say, very interesting and exciting!

Eastern/Central Time
“Whenever you take on playing a villain, he has to cease to be a villain to you. If you judge this man by his time, he's doing very little wrong.”
― Colin Firth

MusaMe
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby confidence on Thu Jan 03, 2013 5:30 am

WHOOOO cares if people are interested in the female spots? I'm going to have a CS for female human 1 today (it's 5 am and I'm not sure why I'm awake), and it will be amazing. I hope. So just wait for me darlings!

Eastern time zone, I believe :)
Last edited by confidence on Thu Jan 03, 2013 1:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

confidence
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zentose on Thu Jan 03, 2013 11:57 am

I am interested in a male immortal please.

Just one question, what exactly would the ages of the immortals be? It says they LEFT their kingdoms 500 years ago, but does not give any specifications on their origins, were they born as any normal child and just happened to meet up? Or was there something else that gives a unified birth to the three? If they're immortals one would assume it isn't some coincidence(unless everyone in their kingdom is immortal), or is their origin not important to this roleplay?

Pacific Time Zone(UTC-8)
"If you want a happy ending, that depends, of course, on where you stop your story."
-Orson Welles

Zentose
Member for 12 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby City on Thu Jan 03, 2013 3:56 pm

I will answer all questions when I get home and onto a computer. :) and confidence, go ahead! That's why I'm not taking legit reservations.

City
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby City on Thu Jan 03, 2013 6:15 pm

SlightlyInsane wrote:Correct me if I'm wrong, but all the female roles have interested players?

Basically, it's first-come, first-serve. There has been only one character application sent in, for a male character, so I assume the other two who were interested in the female parts, are now not ^_^ So two spaces are open!

MusaMe wrote:Can I reserve the male immortal of slot one? This plot is, might I say, very interesting and exciting!

Eastern/Central Time

I accepted your character. :) Very creative. Haven't had many Yeti's involved in any of my roleplays. c:

Zentose wrote:I am interested in a male immortal please.

Just one question, what exactly would the ages of the immortals be? It says they LEFT their kingdoms 500 years ago, but does not give any specifications on their origins, were they born as any normal child and just happened to meet up? Or was there something else that gives a unified birth to the three? If they're immortals one would assume it isn't some coincidence(unless everyone in their kingdom is immortal), or is their origin not important to this roleplay?

Pacific Time Zone(UTC-8)

You don't have to put how old they actually are, just how old they appear to be. Sorry, I forgot to place that in the CS. But if you are interested in putting their actual age, any number over 500 is acceptable since they are immortal. Their origin isn't too important for the roleplay, I guess. The three immortals just know each other, most likely friends, or if not, were just all apart of the plan to rebel by escaping (if that makes sense). But everyone in their kingdom is immortal and were most likely born as an immortal.

Hope I answered your questions. :S

I like your avi by the way! ^_^

City
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby confidence on Thu Jan 03, 2013 7:08 pm

My CS is taking forever I'm sorry... sdfkjshdfjkshdfkjsdf

I just added a couple of things to flesh her out a little more. I just organized a few things into a couple of parts so I can focus on one thing without having to write paragraphs on paragraphs on paragraphs about something broad! ^^ So I'll try to be done soon!

EDIT: Sorry can't fix the coding now, gotta run! :) I'll have it finished tomorrow ~

confidence
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby City on Thu Jan 03, 2013 8:22 pm

confidence wrote:My CS is taking forever I'm sorry... sdfkjshdfjkshdfkjsdf

I just added a couple of things to flesh her out a little more. I just organized a few things into a couple of parts so I can focus on one thing without having to write paragraphs on paragraphs on paragraphs about something broad! ^^ So I'll try to be done soon!

EDIT: Sorry can't fix the coding now, gotta run! :) I'll have it finished tomorrow ~

Done, or not, I accepted it. :) I love her story and the layout of the CS! Very well done.

City
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby confidence on Thu Jan 03, 2013 11:42 pm

Wow, awesome! :D
I finally finished her CS: added some more to the 'Other History' (it has to do with romance and boys and blah blah), added pictures, fixed the damn coding, filled in the IC quotes because most of them were the same (copy + paste, darlings).

Also, how did you want me to fill out Pairing? ^^ I was a little confused!

confidence
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby City on Thu Jan 03, 2013 11:47 pm

Just put number two next to it, that's what I have you down for. It doesn't really make a difference for you, but for whoever will be your partner it does. :) I changed it earlier so that my character was the other cousin, so the third female spot will be playing the friend.

City
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby confidence on Thu Jan 03, 2013 11:52 pm

Awesome!
Oh, and I changed the theme song. I think I chose the theme song for a basic idea of the character, but as soon as I started typing the information up, Demi took over. Don't you just love it when characters do that? :P

LOL, you guys, my dog has been barking for the past fifteen minutes, and I thought he was just whining because none of us want to sleep with him tonight, but I went to make him shut up and instead, he's stuck on top of a table. I laughed at him for a good two minutes before letting him down.

confidence
Member for 12 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!