Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Color Coded

Color Coded

a part of “Color Coded”, a fictional universe by Haas33.

People with powers are detected with different colors and labeled. Many are killed. What happens when a new threat arrives? (More details inside. spots open)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Color Coded”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Color Coded

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Horseygirl on Sat Jan 05, 2013 10:24 pm

Laci is all finished up! I hope you guys like her! ;D
I was your cure, but you were my disease. I was saving you, while you were killing me.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Horseygirl
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Areomancer on Sun Jan 06, 2013 12:27 pm

Ok so I finished up Andrew, hope he's good and sorry for copying the power I'll probably change it once i get an ok from Haas33
Those who can't except change will learn only to fear it when change happens.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Areomancer
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Strawberrykiss46 on Sun Jan 06, 2013 1:59 pm

May I reserve a level 3 female, please?

Strawberrykiss46
Member for 12 years
Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fabricator on Sun Jan 06, 2013 10:51 pm

Can I reserve the Male/Female level 3 please?
ImageImage

Fabricator
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RiPjAW 0x3 on Sun Jan 06, 2013 11:51 pm

@Haas33 I edited J.C. a bit, added a few more missing things. I also made pain suppression part of his "other traits" as that surviving multiple wounds is humanly possible, and when coupled with J.C.'s will, I think would go better with other traits.

RiPjAW 0x3
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Belynta on Mon Jan 07, 2013 7:33 pm

Character submitted Haas, I hope it is acceptable and sorry for the delay.
Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

Belynta
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Areomancer on Mon Jan 07, 2013 10:49 pm

Ok Haas finished up Andrew.

Areomancer
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Merchant on Wed Jan 09, 2013 4:38 am

Hey there Haas. I was wondering what level my
Enhanced Memory would account for? Not sure if you remember
Adoptive Muscle Memory and Eidetic memory. I see you have only level 2 and under left. How would you rate those abilities seperately and together.

Also of course I'm curious if I can join?

If those are too much then I'll substitute them for this:
http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Self-Sustenance
that should be no more than level 2 if even that. I can use all his free time to learn martial arts test his power.

Merchant
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Merchant on Wed Jan 09, 2013 6:38 am

Oh yeah
@fallen
You took my technopathy!!! Aaaaaaah...
Can't wait to see him in play.

Could you elaborate on the ability because I might have a similar ability but it might be different enough to be its own ability.
is it like this?
http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Computer_Interaction

@haas33
How would you rate that ability ^^^ if it isn't taken by fallen?

Merchant
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Haas33 on Wed Jan 09, 2013 3:36 pm

Merchant: First of all, Where have I seen you before? I can't put my finger on it.... also, there is both a female and a male level 3 spot left. The technology related one would probably be a level 3, and the other two (eidetic and adoptive muscle memory, and self sustaining) are both two
Real knowledge
is to know the extent
of one's ignorance.

Haas33
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Merchant on Fri Jan 11, 2013 9:16 am

Well fallen explained that her char has tech covered.

@Haas
What level would illusions be. Because I figured out a character.
If illusions are too strong what would ageless be. Basically I stop aging at my prime and cant die of old age.
I would like to combine self sustenance with ageless ness. Would that constitute lvl3?

Merchant
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Belynta on Mon Jan 14, 2013 4:05 pm

I want to post again but I'm not sure what to have Freya do, I don't want her to wander to the woods as that is supposed to be a secluded place. I'm just not sure how to bring her into things more?

Belynta
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fabricator on Sat Jan 19, 2013 7:24 pm

I've submitted my character. Hopefully it'll be accepted.

Kinda looking forward to being a mechanic in town.

Fabricator
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Haas33 on Tue Jan 22, 2013 11:49 pm

Merchant: I think illusions might be above a level three...But yes, ageless and self sustenance would be perfect!
Belynta: Maybe just go somewhere in lakeside! I've noticed in this role-play already that people tend to go where others are. Chances are that if you say you are going to the dock, people will end up interacting with you. Or, Pm someone and see if maybe you could have some sort of relationship with their character (maybe they are friends, could take sailing lessons together, maybe work at a restaurant?)
Fabricator: I feel stupid for asking this, but what is intangibility?

To all: sorry for my absence. Internet was down. It's fixed now.

Haas33
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fabricator on Wed Jan 23, 2013 7:29 am

The ability to pass through solid matter. It's basically the ability Shadowcat from the Xmen had.

So she's able to walk on water and like by changing how she moves through the matter, as well as walking through walls. Of course it's harder and more taxing if she had to phase a bullet through herself to avoid being shot for example.

And welcome back Haas.

Fabricator
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fabricator on Sun Feb 10, 2013 6:16 pm

I'm going to guess by the fact that Haas just put her own character up for adoption that this has well an truly died then?

Fabricator
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alvetric on Mon Feb 18, 2013 3:22 pm

Unfortunately... I think so...

Alvetric
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!