Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Pokemon: Stories of a Slumbering Sun

Pokemon: Stories of a Slumbering Sun

a part of “Pokemon: Stories of a Slumbering Sun”, a fictional universe by Jakuri-chan.

A private roleplay between Spectrum, Kuroe, JokerofSpades, CNAGamer, LazuliMetempsychosis, and Jakuri-chan.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Pokemon: Stories of a Slumbering Sun”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Pokemon: Stories of a Slumbering Sun

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JokerofSpades on Sun Dec 16, 2012 11:05 pm

I shall post tomorrow! ... I think. xD
What's that, the picture is gone? Damn it all. Uh, move along, nothing to see down here besides these words.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

JokerofSpades
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jakuri-chan on Mon Dec 17, 2012 3:19 am

I'll be expecting it, Joker!
"I'm just a wandering spirit, dead and gone, a blank void, as empty as can be...a lonely ghost."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Jakuri-chan
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Visual Appeal Lifegiver Tipworthy Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CNAGamer on Mon Dec 17, 2012 11:45 pm

We must all start haunting Spectrum so that she will post! :P It's her turn, so that me and Jaku can post again.

I love how Zackey is just ignoring everyone XD
~ The North Remembers ~

CNAGamer
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Spectrum on Tue Dec 18, 2012 2:36 pm

Oh! Sorry guys! I was kinda waiting for at least another person to reply and they did. I just didn't notice it >< I'll go ahead and make a reply here sometime today for sure! *edit* I'm sorry, you guys are probably worn out from hearing excuses from me--especially you Jakurai--but I really did sit here and try to think of a reply but I am really in no mood to reply to anything or do anything besides sit here and be unhappy. I'm really sorry, but I promise I will reply tomorrow.

Spectrum
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JokerofSpades on Wed Dec 19, 2012 12:00 am

I love it too :3
And it is fine, Spectrum, as I know what you mean - after a while, I get sick of making excuses for myself. However, sometimes it cannot be helped.

JokerofSpades
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jakuri-chan on Wed Dec 19, 2012 4:06 am

It's all right Spectrum, we all have those days...I'm having one of them myself.

Jakuri-chan
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Visual Appeal Lifegiver Tipworthy Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Spectrum on Wed Dec 19, 2012 7:58 pm

@Jakuri: I keep spelling your name with an a I'm so sorry that you're feeling down! >< It really is terrible. And it's less than a week before Christmas!! Christmas need to start slapping us all in the face and stop being such a weak-voiced background prick or so help me >:T

Anyway, I'm feeling a lot better today so I will go and reply to this right now.

*edit*
Replied~

Spectrum
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jakuri-chan on Thu Dec 20, 2012 7:57 am

Thank you for replying, I've replied too, though it was a short post. XD ....for me anyway.

I feel better now myself, sort of drifting now between moods, all that. And yes...Christmas needs to start making itself better known. XO

Jakuri-chan
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CNAGamer on Wed Dec 26, 2012 11:49 am

Finally posted, sorry for taking so long :/ Short post, but it will have to do. I keep getting side tracked by all my xmas presents. I got the complete series of Soul Eater! :D So epic. ^^

CNAGamer
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LazuliMetempsychosis on Thu Dec 27, 2012 3:56 pm

I'll be posting tonight or tomorrow.. Sorry for taking so long to jump in. Mir knows why, but I should have talked to everyone else here too... D: I plan on posting tonight, but today hasn't been so great so I might have to wait until tomorrow depending on what my creative flow says... Sorry T_T

LazuliMetempsychosis
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JokerofSpades on Thu Dec 27, 2012 11:28 pm

My post will be up tomorrow - I was trying to finish another RPs post, and couldn't even get that done - random guests showing up at my house and all ._.

JokerofSpades
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LazuliMetempsychosis on Fri Dec 28, 2012 8:37 pm

I WILL post before I go to sleep, but most of my day was spent trying to rescue a kitty outside a theater... As soon as I was an inch away, I lost balance and scared him/her away... That's why I have yet to post and I am really, really sorry... D: I just felt that the kitty needed a warm place to stay and even though we didn't get him/her today, we're going to try again Monday... Sorry... D: I'm a huge animal person...

LazuliMetempsychosis
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LazuliMetempsychosis on Fri Dec 28, 2012 9:58 pm

Aaaaaand posted, but it is really rough and bad... I'm really sorry... -_- I'll do better next time...

LazuliMetempsychosis
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JokerofSpades on Sat Dec 29, 2012 12:21 pm

Don't worry Laz, I would have totally gone after that cat - I'm pretty sure it is in my nature :P

JokerofSpades
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LazuliMetempsychosis on Sat Dec 29, 2012 5:52 pm

Thanks ^_^

Yeah, I rescue cats all the time... Since the start of college I have rescued 5 cats and that one would make six... But I have to get him/her to trust me first. He/she seems to have been abused so it'll take time... Mom says if anyone can gain this cat's trust, it would be me. I don't know about that... but if he/she is still there Monday and I fail again, I'm going to contact an animal rescue and hope they can get him/her. D: Poor little one stuck outside in the snow...

LazuliMetempsychosis
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JokerofSpades on Sat Dec 29, 2012 10:50 pm

And Zack's response is now up! A little less vulgar then I had imagined, but whatever.
I shall apologize in advance now if, for some reason, the Gengar objects to being told what to do. :P

JokerofSpades
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CNAGamer on Wed Jan 02, 2013 9:41 am

Pfffftt, I love how immature Miles is...and how oblivious he is to his own immaturity. XD He's quite the hilarious character...and one that will annoy the pure hell out of Morgan. Morgan really just wants to punch him in the face right now. And probably will, at some point. ^^

CNAGamer
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Spectrum on Wed Jan 02, 2013 10:10 pm

Ohgosh Twi, if Morgan ever hit Miles, I would probably reward you xD He deserves it. That poor little Togekiss..!

Spectrum
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jakuri-chan on Thu Jan 03, 2013 4:01 am

Ahah...I'll be posting tomorrow, don't expect Evangeline to have taken getting the life half-squeezed out of her in peace. XD She is something of a gentle peaceful Pokemon, but she has her limits....

Jakuri-chan
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JokerofSpades on Sat Jan 05, 2013 11:33 pm

it seems the new format is messing with my internet or something, as i am unable to stay on the site for very long without it kicking me off, stating that this page 'could not be found' -.-

JokerofSpades
Member for 13 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!