Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Witch's Diary

Witch's Diary

a part of “Witch's Diary”, a fictional universe by Artsydaze.

Come my children, awaken us and turn us into your own personal servants for we shall do the same should you fail...

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Witch's Diary”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Witch's Diary

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Artsydaze on Sun Jan 06, 2013 5:08 pm

Welcome to the OOC of Witch's Diary where you can ask about the plot and talk about your adventure without fear or care! I hope we will all have a good time with this game of mine!

Current status: Seeking players

Players:

Slot 1: Marionette
Slot 2: Empty
Slot 3: Empty
Slot 4: Empty
Slot 5: Empty
Slot 6: Empty
Special: JEDH3
Last edited by Artsydaze on Mon Jan 07, 2013 10:32 am, edited 2 times in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Artsydaze
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: Witch's Diary

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Artsydaze on Sun Jan 06, 2013 6:41 pm

When you are accepted please wait for my introducing post before going on ahead! This is a guided story even though you can do what you want, let me give you some information before rushing in, you will regret it otherwise!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Artsydaze
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JEDH3 on Sun Jan 06, 2013 6:46 pm

Just out of curiosity, are the only players you are accepting the female witches?
The violent road. The path of Harmony from the sword. It is a last resort this is true.
It is the Path we take when there is Inequity that will not yield.
When all other paths lead to ruin and an unjust end.
When Good is beset by Evil from all sides.
When your cause, your power, your fury... When it protects the weak, the pathetic, the helpless.
When it is Righteous: The Way of the Sword... Is Beautiful.

JEDH3
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Artsydaze on Sun Jan 06, 2013 6:51 pm

Yes, the ritual only awakened the females. There COULD be male later on, though, but there should be another ritual.

Artsydaze
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chocolate~Pyrus on Sun Jan 06, 2013 8:06 pm

Could I make a character that is not a witch? Like a guy?
You are enough. Wear your mask and stay safe.

Chocolate~Pyrus
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Party Starter Lifegiver Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Artsydaze on Sun Jan 06, 2013 8:20 pm

Sorry, the rp takes place in the forest where no one would set foot without a reason or get permanently dead really fast :(.

Artsydaze
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JEDH3 on Sun Jan 06, 2013 10:02 pm

I'm going to PM you about a character idea in a few minutes, if that is alright.

JEDH3
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Artsydaze on Sun Jan 06, 2013 10:13 pm

Go right ahead, I'm happy you are interested :)!

Artsydaze
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Artsydaze on Mon Jan 07, 2013 12:11 am

This RP seriously needs Witches, I made an exception but no more until the slots are -all- filled!

Artsydaze
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Marionette on Mon Jan 07, 2013 6:14 am

I'm trying to work up a witch character sheet. :)
RPs:
Spring Rain and Havoc | Witch's Diary | Winter Rose

Need RP advice? Feel free to PM me.

Marionette
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Contributor Lifegiver Tipworthy Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Artsydaze on Mon Jan 07, 2013 10:33 am

You're accepted :)! I'll wait for a day or two in hope of more will apply and then we'll start.

Artsydaze
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Artsydaze on Mon Jan 07, 2013 6:49 pm

Feedback time!

What would you like to see in this game?

Artsydaze
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Marionette on Mon Jan 07, 2013 10:25 pm

I'm just excited in general, I think. The way you plan to run this -- with survival aspects and choose-your-own adventure style -- sounds really interesting. I look forward to exploring this spooky, dangerous world.

Marionette
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Contributor Lifegiver Tipworthy Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Artsydaze on Mon Jan 07, 2013 10:51 pm

That makes me happy, but please don't hesitate to ask if you want something in here, I'm flexible in my ideas :)!

On another note, the first post is in the work!

Artsydaze
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Artsydaze on Mon Jan 07, 2013 11:02 pm

Alright, I doubt I'll get another player in a while so we may as well start and lure them with our awesome rping x3! Let'S begin!

Artsydaze
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Marionette on Mon Jan 07, 2013 11:36 pm

Don't worry, if I have any suggestions, I'll let you know!

I hope that first post is suitable. If I misunderstood anything, please let me know.

Marionette
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Artsydaze on Mon Jan 07, 2013 11:38 pm

It's all good from my point of view :)!

Artsydaze
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JEDH3 on Sun Jan 13, 2013 2:20 am

sorry I keep changing his personality. I normally do not do that. I think I am done now.

JEDH3
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Marionette on Sun Jan 13, 2013 2:23 am

I can only speak for myself, but I'm fine with it. Characters naturally evolve as they encounter more things. Valeria is a pretty new character, so I can't say for sure how she'll end up. Right now, she's obviously really naive. xD

Marionette
Member for 15 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!