Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

In The Life Of An American Teenager - Chicago

In The Life Of An American Teenager - Chicago

a part of “In The Life Of An American Teenager - Chicago”, a fictional universe by IAmAlien.

A group of teenagers get summer jobs at Navy Pier in Chicago. (Look inside for more) (NOT A FICTIONAL RP) (Characters Open)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “In The Life Of An American Teenager - Chicago”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: In The Life Of An American Teenager - Chicago

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby IAmAlien on Mon Jan 07, 2013 4:06 pm

Haha sure! It's reserved!
"When it all goes quiet behind my eyes, I see everything that made me flying around in invisible pieces." "The whole universe depends on everything fitting together just right. If one piece busts, even the smallest piece... the entire universe will get busted." "I see that I am a little piece of a big, big universe, and that makes it right." Beast of the Soulthern Wild

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

IAmAlien
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Banshee on Tue Jan 08, 2013 11:43 am

I won't be able to post until later today. Just A heads up. ;)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Banshee
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby IAmAlien on Tue Jan 08, 2013 4:13 pm

Haha okay. Thanks for the heads up! :)

IAmAlien
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Geekly on Tue Jan 08, 2013 4:40 pm

DannyXEvie.... shipped so beautifully! Lol
my only question is how did ty and evie ever meet to become friends?....
I feel like it would have been something really awkward but just cant figure out what..... -.-

Oh right @IAmAlien chase and ty are best friends just cause their homies (needs no other explanation) same with Danny and ty, homies till the end.... I should learn more phrases of the gang variety. ×…×

Geekly
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby IAmAlien on Tue Jan 08, 2013 4:55 pm

I ain't got no clue how Evie & Ty would have met. They could've met each other through Chase. And yeah, homie's fo-evea!
&Yeah homie, you should haha. Here's some phrases me & my homies use.

(Phrase then meaning)

Hit 'em up! - to call them up
Hit me up, nigga/homie! - call me buddy/friend
I was rollin'! - Shortened version of rolling on floor laughing my fucking ass off
Niggas be tweakin'! - People are slow

Yo, man, that's my gee! - Hey, man, that's my best friend

There's a few haha XD we use these all the time.

IAmAlien
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Echo_Rose on Tue Jan 08, 2013 6:06 pm

yeah i say they met through Chase cus I cant think of a reason....Evie probably would have been really shy at first but quickly seemed to open up to Ty once they started to talk about video games or something?
"So, I guess we are who we are for alot of reasons. And maybe we'll never know most of them. But even if we don't have the power to choose where we come from, we can still choose where we go from there. We can still do things. And we can try to feel okay about them.”
"Standing on the fringes of life... offers a unique perspective. But there comes a time to see what it looks like from the dance floor.”-Perks of Being a Wallflower

Echo_Rose
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Geekly on Tue Jan 08, 2013 6:39 pm

@ Echo Rose ya, I can imagine that, and Ty getting horribly frustersted with a level he couldn't pass and Evie swooping in to the rescue

@IAmAlien, you can be sure ill be using those so thanks foshizzel... I had to say that at least once, lol

Geekly
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Echo_Rose on Tue Jan 08, 2013 6:45 pm

yup that would be evie lol

Echo_Rose
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby IAmAlien on Tue Jan 08, 2013 6:55 pm

@Geekly haha yup and hahahahaha! That's been the first time since, like ever that I've heard (or more as read) someone say foshizzel hahaha XD That gots be rollin'!

IAmAlien
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Geekly on Tue Jan 08, 2013 8:21 pm

and boom.... that's my first attempt at speaking gangsta.... ya, you'll just have to use your imagination to make it better.....

Geekly
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby IAmAlien on Tue Jan 08, 2013 8:27 pm

That was hilarious, man! Hahaha I'm over her f-firetruckin' (think of the eff word it'll make since) rollin' ova here! hahaha XD

IAmAlien
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Echo_Rose on Tue Jan 08, 2013 8:59 pm

you two are just too much *shakes my head* im laughing over here and literally shaking my head lol

Echo_Rose
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby IAmAlien on Tue Jan 08, 2013 9:08 pm

THANK YOU ECHO!! \(^-^)/ I feel so loved! hahaha

IAmAlien
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Geekly on Sun Jan 13, 2013 2:30 am

Grahh, sorry, the posts got lost and ect ect, but i responded, so hopefully it isn't dead......

Geekly
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby IAmAlien on Wed Jan 16, 2013 8:58 pm

COMMON PEOPLE!! We just gotta new character!! WE CAN'T LET THIS DAMN RP DIE!!! NOT NOW!!

IAmAlien
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Echo_Rose on Wed Jan 16, 2013 9:02 pm

i pozted XD

Echo_Rose
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby IAmAlien on Wed Jan 16, 2013 10:12 pm

Me knows see, what had happened was, I saw that notification for the new character & after accepting it I went straight to the OOC instead of checking to see if anyone posted so…yeah. I've seen it & reposted. Hopefully everyone else hasn't given up on this RP

IAmAlien
Member for 12 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!