Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

An Eternal Consequence

An Eternal Consequence

a part of “An Eternal Consequence”, a fictional universe by City.

"Wake up!" She cried, "You can't leave me here, again." A tear crept over each pore of her cheek as she shook the only one she could ever love. "Until next time, my love," He smiled sadly, letting out his final breath.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “An Eternal Consequence”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: An Eternal Consequence

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby City on Fri Jan 04, 2013 12:03 am

Awww, how'd he get up there!?! Hahahahah, that's actually so funny.

Hmm, well my character's are always slightly similar to myself in a way... Well, not ALWAYS, but most of the time. ^_^
HeSayImBad...
HeProllyRight

Yayus.
Updates
-No Current Updates-
(Though you should join my new roleplay)

My OPEN Roleplays
-An Eternal Consequence-
4/6 Immortal and Human Spots Remaining (Fantasy)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

City
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zentose on Fri Jan 04, 2013 12:32 am

I just submitted my incomplete CS, still need to do the personality, but I just wanted to know if I was too "messed up" in the history, he seems so consummately depressing compared to the mundanity of confidence's character(if you take offense, none was intended <3)...

I'm just a bit worried I took it too far. :P
"If you want a happy ending, that depends, of course, on where you stop your story."
-Orson Welles

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Zentose
Member for 12 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby confidence on Fri Jan 04, 2013 12:40 am

He probably jumped up there and forgot how to get off... Dumb dog <3

& No worries, Zentose! I just didn't want to give her a tragic past because a lot of my other characters have so much baggage! I've been trying to make normal and mundane characters ^^ After all, I'm pretty mundane and I still have my complicated parts and baggage and damage! So it was actually a compliment! ^^

EDIT: I am in love with the character! Amazing. You are so talented! Fantastic job. I really love it. Also, it makes sensefor him to have such a messed ip past because he's lived so long.

confidence
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zentose on Fri Jan 04, 2013 1:00 am

Thanks! I was a bit worried I would have to redo him...

Yes he's lived long, but all the stuff in his history happened in the first 30 years of his life... Maybe I should space that stuff out a bit...

I like making damaged characters, their histories are more fun to write and they can do a lot more crazy things than with a mundane character, usually. Plus it makes any romance a lot more interesting, mainly when the character talks about their past. xD

Zentose
Member for 12 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MusaMe on Fri Jan 04, 2013 1:38 am

Oh wow I feel so inadequate with my plain CS next to every bodies... :3
“Whenever you take on playing a villain, he has to cease to be a villain to you. If you judge this man by his time, he's doing very little wrong.”
― Colin Firth

MusaMe
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby City on Fri Jan 04, 2013 2:32 am

Woops, I'm a little behind.

-@MusaMe I know how you feel, haha!

-@Zentose I easily accepted your character as well. And I definitely agree with confidence. It's nice to not have any cheesy, cliche stories so far! :)

Edit: Also, ignore the whole "Allison" part of my character's name. It wouldn't let me resubmit a character with the same name so I had to add it. :/

City
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zentose on Fri Jan 04, 2013 3:07 am

I really want to finish my CS tonight, but I have have an early class tomorrow... I will finish him within the next 12 hours, I promise! :D

@City, I hate clichés! They are evil! Also thanks, I always try to impress :D

Just one question, who exactly would I be paired with? I assume since the 1 and 2 slots are interested in men that I would probably choose one of them(but two other females have expressed interest in the last human slot, as a female, so it might be a fine assumption for me to just choose that one as well, but seeing as men interested in this are in short supply, we could easily have a lesbian couple, so I am not sure if I should assume that, WHY IS THIS ALL IN PARENTHESES), or they could choose me, I'm fine either way. I can't really see Isaak being with Demi, she seems a bit too... I don't know... but I suppose it wouldn't be too ridiculous. And I don't really want him to be with Alisa(funny how many spellings there are of this name, I personally prefer Alyssa, but that's just me), because for some reason I don't want him to get a knife in the back when he's getting some action... it seems so... cruel... men may SAY that's how they want to die, but I don't believe it... it seems like a bad way to go...

I went on a MAJOR tangent there... eh, whatever... You still got the question so who cares...

Tangents=AWESOME!

Zentose
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby City on Fri Jan 04, 2013 3:20 am

It's no problem! Take your time.

And really? Alyssa seems to be the more common way to spell it... Kind of why I chose Alisa. ^_^ But I'm just about go bump my thread in the Roleplays Wanted section, so I'll place you in pair 3 for now. If we don't get anyone at all, we'll place you in pair 2, if that's alright.

City
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zentose on Fri Jan 04, 2013 1:42 pm

Huzzah! He is finished! I added more to his history as well, explaining what he did for the 500 years after the first time in Orlenna, if I misunderstood the cycle thing then please tell me, I sort of inferred some thing :P

I usually prefer the non-traditional spelling of names(my favorite name for a girl is Nathalie, but only spelled like that), but I just love the y in it. Y>I in my opinion, its one of the reasons I love Ukrainian names(Isaak's whole family has Ukrainian names) they all have Y's in them instead of I's!

Also the pairing thing is fine, I suppose that he probably wouldn't be TOO picky after 500 years. :P

Zentose
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sammael on Fri Jan 04, 2013 5:56 pm

Alright, I've been suckered in. I know you are not reserving spots, however; that is not going to deter me from saying I wish to make a reserve for the female human friend. I might have it up tonight depending on what time I get home. But I was just letting you know :]
"And she spoke, 'What is life's purpose?' to which he replied, 'It has no purpose. We live, we die. It's as simple as that.'"

Sammael
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby City on Fri Jan 04, 2013 6:49 pm

Zentose wrote:Huzzah! He is finished! I added more to his history as well, explaining what he did for the 500 years after the first time in Orlenna, if I misunderstood the cycle thing then please tell me, I sort of inferred some thing :P

I usually prefer the non-traditional spelling of names(my favorite name for a girl is Nathalie, but only spelled like that), but I just love the y in it. Y>I in my opinion, its one of the reasons I love Ukrainian names(Isaak's whole family has Ukrainian names) they all have Y's in them instead of I's!

Also the pairing thing is fine, I suppose that he probably wouldn't be TOO picky after 500 years. :P

I was going to use that name, though not spelled like that. Lol. But I believe your history is fine!

Sammael wrote:Alright, I've been suckered in. I know you are not reserving spots, however; that is not going to deter me from saying I wish to make a reserve for the female human friend. I might have it up tonight depending on what time I get home. But I was just letting you know :]

No problemo! ^_^

City
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MusaMe on Fri Jan 04, 2013 10:43 pm

Hey guys I won't be on to post for a day or two. The only thing i use to write with got completly destroyed and I'm now using something I probably shouldn't be. *devilish grin*
Sorry but if I don't post when the RP starts please dont be mad.

MusaMe
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sammael on Sat Jan 05, 2013 3:01 am

Okay, I submitted a WIP for now. It's 2:-- a.m. right now and I am sooo sleepy =o=
I shall finish my character tomorrow either before or after work...in which I won't be home until around 12 Central time...but hopefully sooner than that :]

Sammael
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby City on Sat Jan 05, 2013 10:06 pm

It a problem! :) (to both)

City
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sammael on Sun Jan 06, 2013 1:10 pm

So, I've mulled it over a few times in my brain...which isn't a good thing...and I have decided to bow out. It was an interesting role-play and I do not have the time to commit to another at the moment, however; I wish you the best of luck with this role-play :]

Sammael
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby R.T.M.X. on Fri Jan 11, 2013 10:21 am

Is this still going? I might be interested in joining.
I am not 『ins△ne.』
I am just extremely 『dedica̷t̴e̶d̷』
to the act of losing my 『ḿ̸̘͜͠ì̵͉͗n̴͓̝̚ḏ̴͈͋̿.』

R.T.M.X.
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Streamwatcher Beta Tester Lifegiver Giver Visual Appeal

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!