Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

In a Blink

In a Blink

a part of “In a Blink”, a fictional universe by Echo_Rose.

In a blink of an eye everything can change, especially for these seven friends [semi-literate/1 role left]

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “In a Blink”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: In a Blink

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sicariius on Sat Jan 05, 2013 6:30 pm

That's fortunate because I can't work with realistic pictures at all. Just too large of a variable, I have a harder time finding what I'm looking for. I submitted a WIP for now, but will remain working on him. Will also end up adding two photos due to Rem's implanting of the new image resizer.

"I believe that there are things one chooses to do in life, and also things that are chosen for one to do in life." - Lilly Satou

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Sicariius
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Donated! Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MissBrightside_ on Sat Jan 05, 2013 6:38 pm

I edited it :) I hope you like her. Tell me if you don't!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

MissBrightside_
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sicariius on Sat Jan 05, 2013 7:01 pm

David has also been finished.

Sicariius
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Donated! Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Echo_Rose on Sat Jan 05, 2013 7:17 pm

So far everyones character has been accepted, im still working on my second girl, she will be done sometime tonight. Still waiting for Izzy's character and somone to take Boy 1. We do need Boy 1 before we start because hes kind of a big part in the first part of the plot. so if you know anyone that be interested jn tbat part send them this way :)
"So, I guess we are who we are for alot of reasons. And maybe we'll never know most of them. But even if we don't have the power to choose where we come from, we can still choose where we go from there. We can still do things. And we can try to feel okay about them.”
"Standing on the fringes of life... offers a unique perspective. But there comes a time to see what it looks like from the dance floor.”-Perks of Being a Wallflower

Echo_Rose
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby whymymothergoose on Sun Jan 06, 2013 1:07 pm

I will take Boy 1. Give me a bit to come up with his character.
-Goose

whymymothergoose
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Echo_Rose on Sun Jan 06, 2013 1:27 pm

awesome he is yours, once hes in and ive got my character finished we can start. Goose ill be sending you a message about a few things

Echo_Rose
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Echo_Rose on Sun Jan 06, 2013 3:13 pm

Okay so since all characters that are needed at this point are in so im going to put up the first post in the next hour or so.

We will start with everyone going to Ashlin and Rylins to pack up the vehicle and to head out for the trip.

Echo_Rose
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MissBrightside_ on Sun Jan 06, 2013 4:55 pm

Is it OK if I change my girls pictures? Not anything else just her pictures because everyone else looks a lot younger than she looks and more - Cool XDD Idk, but I hope that's OK?

MissBrightside_
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Echo_Rose on Sun Jan 06, 2013 5:04 pm

yeah thats fine :)

Echo_Rose
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MissBrightside_ on Sun Jan 06, 2013 5:10 pm

Thanks! :D It won't let me change her avatar but I've changed the pictures inside if you want to see.

MissBrightside_
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Echo_Rose on Sun Jan 06, 2013 5:18 pm

if you refresh the page it will change for ya because it changed for me :)

Echo_Rose
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby whymymothergoose on Mon Jan 07, 2013 10:26 pm

I'll post something to kick off the trip when I get home from school tomorrow. I'm too tired to do it right now.

whymymothergoose
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Echo_Rose on Mon Jan 07, 2013 10:38 pm

okay thats fine :) ill be heading to bed shortly anyways. If we can get people loaded in the car then we get the plot rolling :)

Echo_Rose
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Izzyvamp on Thu Jan 10, 2013 7:36 pm

I may not post much because GT just dumped this horrible project on me and I have to study T_T

Izzyvamp
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Echo_Rose on Thu Jan 10, 2013 7:44 pm

its okay this isnt a very fast paced rp so no worries, just try to post every couple days if you can :)

Echo_Rose
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Echo_Rose on Sat Jan 12, 2013 11:42 am

id like to know whose still interested in the rp because if not everyone is im planning to remake it. if there is no posting for the next two days ill be remaking this and whoever wants to keep there character please let me know

Echo_Rose
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Izzyvamp on Sat Jan 12, 2013 3:26 pm

If you remake it, I'll keep my character

Izzyvamp
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MissBrightside_ on Sat Jan 12, 2013 6:15 pm

I'm still definitely interested but actually I might try a different character - If that's OK?

MissBrightside_
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Echo_Rose on Sat Jan 12, 2013 6:18 pm

Well it depends if the person playing the character will still be with us unless its the councelor

Echo_Rose
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby whymymothergoose on Sat Jan 12, 2013 11:44 pm

I am indifferent about this RP, though I made an obligation to this one and I will not break it. But if you were to make a new RP I wouldn't have an obligation to it. When it comes to wanting to join the new one if it comes down to it, I may or may not be interested in it. It would depend on the new characters and plot. If you needed someone to play a character I might do it, depending on how much I liked the new one. Other then that, I am not interested.

If you need me for something, feel free to PM me about it and I'll consider it. Until then, I will continue with this RP.
-Goose

whymymothergoose
Member for 11 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!