Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Teeth and Decay

Teeth and Decay

a part of “Teeth and Decay”, a fictional universe by xSilentButterflyx.

A Zombie/Undead Infected roleplay based almost two centuries since the virus caused the fall of mankind.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Teeth and Decay”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Teeth and Decay

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xSilentButterflyx on Tue Jan 01, 2013 6:38 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Teeth and Decay"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
Silently Painting the World

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

xSilentButterflyx
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Teeth and Decay

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BraceBlaze on Tue Jan 01, 2013 7:28 pm

I defiantly want to join this! I have been waiting so long for someone to create one. I can do two character male and female becasue females always out number males.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

BraceBlaze
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Roadkill923 on Tue Jan 01, 2013 9:28 pm

I'm interested in this. I should have a character up before midnight!

EDIT: SilentButterfly, it says your character has a tattoo of wings on her back and that they turn into real wings. Is your character going to be able to fly or...?

Roadkill923
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xSilentButterflyx on Wed Jan 02, 2013 11:35 am

I'm glad your interested :D Thanks for joining.

PS. crap xD Noo. Sorry I had this same character in another RP about zombies I made somewhere else and in that one they have powers. :P Need to delete that.

@BraceBlaze
Good idea, and that's cool. :) Have you read Forest of Hands and Teeth?

xSilentButterflyx
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ProjectxCrusade on Fri Jan 11, 2013 3:11 pm

This looks pretty cool! I joined!!

ProjectxCrusade
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xSilentButterflyx on Sat Jan 12, 2013 7:12 pm

Thanks! And cool beans. Sorry it's been so long. This chick I guess just joined and then left so we're getting it sorted out. We're just thinking of having the two characters realize that she wasn't human after all. Sky is in a tree while Elliot just jumped out to confront what he thought was human. You can hop in at any time. I recommend reading maybe the last few replies to get a hang on what's happening. :3

xSilentButterflyx
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xSilentButterflyx on Sat Jan 12, 2013 7:14 pm

Hey XD You're also the same guy that just joined the other zombie Role Play I'm in aren't you?

xSilentButterflyx
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ProjectxCrusade on Sun Jan 13, 2013 5:38 pm

I think so, yeah. Im a pretty big zombie guy :L

ProjectxCrusade
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xSilentButterflyx on Mon Jan 14, 2013 12:06 pm

Same here! Except... girl O_O

xSilentButterflyx
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Merchant on Tue Jan 15, 2013 5:56 am

Submitted a CS. Hopefully I can join. I love them zombie RPs.

Merchant
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xSilentButterflyx on Tue Jan 15, 2013 9:11 am

Of course you can join! And me too. it's a bit different from normal zombie RPs so make sure to read the introduction ok :D thanks for joining. Haha and your character has the same last name as mine! XD

xSilentButterflyx
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ProjectxCrusade on Tue Jan 15, 2013 12:32 pm

Long lost siblings maybe? :L

ProjectxCrusade
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xSilentButterflyx on Tue Jan 15, 2013 2:46 pm

Maybe :3 that would be interesting

xSilentButterflyx
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Merchant on Wed Jan 16, 2013 2:35 pm

Not siblings. Different parents but maybe cousins or second cousins. The family got seperated when we just kids. Our fathers could be brothers or cousins themselves.

Tired I'll get a post in tomorrow.

Merchant
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!