Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Lord of the Rings: The Song Unsung

Lord of the Rings: The Song Unsung

a part of “Lord of the Rings: The Song Unsung”, a fictional universe by Raidose.

Many heroes have been told of during the great War of the Ring, but now let us tell the tale of those whom have received no such praise.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Lord of the Rings: The Song Unsung”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Lord of the Rings: The Song Unsung

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby masato22 on Sun Jan 13, 2013 6:01 pm

Are there still any rings left to take now? Nienna could carry one if you all see it fitting. I just read through the rest of the posts. Gale, Slanu for sure are carrying rings right? Is Hallvard actually going to carry the other ring or is it still unclaimed?

Also I will post tonight. I will Nienna decide to carry a ring if need be. Just let me know what you all think or if all rings are now claimed before I post.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

masato22
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DA_SHADOW_PHOENIX on Sun Jan 13, 2013 6:26 pm

Guys I'm so sorry. I have a pretty bad case of writers block.... I don't know when I'll be posting again, hopefully in a few days.
"Oh, there's some bubble wrap over there not being used? I'll just leave it alone."-Said: No one, EVER.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

DA_SHADOW_PHOENIX
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Party Starter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Raidose on Mon Jan 14, 2013 12:03 am

Good freaking God, why is it so freaking hot?! January is still classified as "Winter", right? Holy freaking crap, it's like 85 in my house! Sorry for not posting in better repetition, it's literally so sweltering at night here that I can't sleep till almost 8 or 9 AM when it FINALLY cools down to inhabitable levels. I'm kinda nocturnal now.

@DA: That's cool, if you want you can ask someone else to take control of Verza in the meantime. Just please let us know when you can be back, as soon as you know that is.

@Masato: Well, as far as I can read, every ones volunteered, but no one's taken the damn thing. Though this brings an interesting concept..... Heh, who here hates anything elven the absolute most? The one who'd be the last creature on Middle Earth to become obsessed with a ring of elven make? Hmmm..... I wonder who that is indeed.

@Everyone: Okay, since Verza would likely try and stay out of it anyway, does anyone have a problem with having our first encounter?
"Yes, I'm crazy, and I should hope you are, too. Honestly, it's all these damn "sane" people that scare me....."

Raidose
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DA_SHADOW_PHOENIX on Mon Jan 14, 2013 6:51 am

I'm back! I beat the crap out of my writers block and threw it's limp body over a cliff into the fires of Mt.Doom! MWUHAHAHAHAHAHA!

PS: I think Verza should be in the first encounter. I was thinking the people aren't listening to his command and that's why Liliana is mortally wounded.... just an idea. (he is really just a non acting battle commander and tactician)

DA_SHADOW_PHOENIX
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Party Starter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Raidose on Mon Jan 14, 2013 9:05 am

I posted that because I thought you had writers block, Phoenix. If your active then of course Verza is in it.

Raidose
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Roku Mushabuki on Mon Jan 14, 2013 10:55 am

Gale is all running in first encounter. Dodging and parrying orcs or goblins. I think he could probably get a few kills in with his sword.

Roku Mushabuki
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Raidose on Mon Jan 14, 2013 2:47 pm

Well, might as well wait for a full cycle and all. I'll have us get jumped after the others make their posts for their toons.

Raidose
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby masato22 on Mon Jan 14, 2013 3:10 pm

i'm so sorry i didn't post yesterday. I am typing my post now. So our ring bearers are Verza, Gale, and one of the dwarves?

masato22
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Anastasia's Arrow on Mon Jan 14, 2013 3:23 pm

I believe it is Gale, Slanu, and then another as of now; (or at least, there were a few posts supporting Slanu so I just went ahead and had him take one for time's sake...) if this is wrong, I'll change my last post, though. :) But I am a bit confused, though; who is the final ring-bearer?

Anastasia's Arrow
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby masato22 on Mon Jan 14, 2013 3:37 pm

Okay, I shall mention that Slanu is a ring bearer then. I'm kinda confused as well. I'll have Nienna take that last ring if she needs to. Slanu, Gale, and ???

masato22
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Raidose on Mon Jan 14, 2013 4:50 pm

Uhhh.... I thought Gunvald took the last one. Your confusion is confusing me.

BTw I hereby name Slanu as the Charlie Brown of our group.

Gunvald: "I got a ring!"

Gale: "I got a ring!"

Slanu: "I got a rock....." XD

Raidose
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby masato22 on Mon Jan 14, 2013 5:11 pm

I LOVE the Charlie Brown Reference. The new movie "Happiness is a Warm Blanket Charlie Brown" was hilarious.

I wasn't sure and we needed to get a clear call on who has a ring, so I just had Nienna take the last one. If Gunvald took a ring already then I will edit my post. But it is to my understanding that Gunvald only incased the ring in stone for Slanu to wear with less trouble, not take a ring for himself. Once again, If I'm wrong I'll edit my post and have it so that Nienna never took a ring.

masato22
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Raidose on Mon Jan 14, 2013 5:56 pm

I..... I'm not sure. Lol no one said definitively that they took a ring, and it felt like EVERYONE assumed they took one, so the whole mess was just confusing as hell.

I am currently waiting on posts from:
Shadow
nltniko
Roku
And Ƶuriel

Raidose
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Anastasia's Arrow on Mon Jan 14, 2013 6:04 pm

Oh my goodness. I LITERALLY laughed at my computer screen at the Charlie Brown reference. It scared the crap out of my dog. Brilliant. xD And confusing confusion is confusing... I'm just gonna twiddle my thumbs on this one. *twiddle twiddle*

Anastasia's Arrow
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nltniko on Tue Jan 15, 2013 3:00 am

I just made my post.
Sorry 'bout the gap, but i have been quite stressed with birthday and so on here the last couple of days.
By the way,Love the Charlie Brown reference xD
Fortuna favet fortibus

nltniko
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Roku Mushabuki on Tue Jan 15, 2013 3:24 am

Actually when a I posted last Gale tied a string around Galadriel's ring and put it around his neck. So it's Literally around his neck at this point.

I'll post tomorrow.

Roku Mushabuki
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Raidose on Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:09 am

Still haven't heard from Ƶuriel. I may skip her and just go straight to the encounter. Eh, I'll give it a few hours.

Raidose
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ƶuriel on Tue Jan 15, 2013 10:28 am

Sorry, I don't really adhere to turns. I'll jump in sometimes, but as far as turns go, count me out.

Ƶuriel
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Raidose on Tue Jan 15, 2013 6:18 pm

Not really feeling so well today, so sorry for lack of story advancement. I have half the encounter saved in a draft, but I may have to finish it later. Idk. I'm hoping for today, but I'm pretty sure it'll be tomorrow. Again, I apologize. Damn "Bleh" Feeling!

Raidose
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Raidose on Wed Jan 16, 2013 9:45 am

HAH! It's up! Dispatch of this minor cannon-fodder as you please! I'm pretty sure even Verza might be able to kill one. Glean what you will from the fact that I said "Verza" and not "Gale".

Raidose
Member for 12 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!