Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Naruto: Birth of a Village

Naruto: Birth of a Village

a part of “Naruto: Birth of a Village”, a fictional universe by CNAGamer.

[Private RP between CNAGamer, Kaname_Takashi, Arik223, Sammael & Sicariius]

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Naruto: Birth of a Village”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Naruto: Birth of a Village

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sicariius on Mon Jan 14, 2013 11:31 pm

Sammael; I don't even think he'll give off that many signs. Kind of an early Hinata/Naruto relationship, where he sort of admires her from afar and she is completely oblivious to his existence other than knowing his name.

"I believe that there are things one chooses to do in life, and also things that are chosen for one to do in life." - Lilly Satou

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Sicariius
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Donated! Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sammael on Mon Jan 14, 2013 11:48 pm

Haha, that makes more sense XD
"And she spoke, 'What is life's purpose?' to which he replied, 'It has no purpose. We live, we die. It's as simple as that.'"

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Sammael
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sicariius on Tue Jan 15, 2013 12:17 am

I seem to be repeating myself now, but do you have Skype or the likes so I can regale you with the details?

Sicariius
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sammael on Tue Jan 15, 2013 12:36 am

Ah no I do not have skype nor do I have facebook...I don't like face book but if you give me a few minutes I can set up a skype account. I used to have one but I don't remember the last time I used it or what my password was xD

Sammael
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sicariius on Tue Jan 15, 2013 12:47 am

Few minutes granted. Sorry for the hassle, I just like being in a more frequent form of contact with players I'm involved with.

Sicariius
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sammael on Tue Jan 15, 2013 12:49 am

That's alright. I just created it...

Saammael88

because Sammael was taken XD

Sammael
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaname_Takashi on Thu Jan 17, 2013 4:05 pm

Why so quiet everyone?! D:

Kaname_Takashi
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sammael on Thu Jan 17, 2013 4:16 pm

I am working on a post right now, it's only 200+ words so far but I am almost done, I think. XD

Arik has yet to say something so I am not sure if this will be a private role-play between us four or what XD

Sammael
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CNAGamer on Fri Jan 25, 2013 8:08 am

Alrighty, Kana, I finally posted for you. Now as soon as Sicariius posts, this thing should really get going :D I'm so excited. ^^
~ The North Remembers ~

CNAGamer
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sicariius on Fri Jan 25, 2013 12:20 pm

Well, not only am I at a stand still with Kii because of medical problems, but also because of my inability to edit, another character has gotten the Dark Release, which completely strips Kii's Jutsu and Backstory that I had planned. I'll have to work out something else entirely, so bear with me.

Sicariius
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Arik223 on Fri Jan 25, 2013 5:30 pm

I posted last night, sorry about the wait xD I hate midterms all week, but I took some time off last night to get a post in.
Sir ; sorry about that, Dark release seemed fit my character, but who's to say that Kagime is the only one who knows this technique? Since we aren't fully following the anime it should be fine. Kagime's dark release is only a minor part of his life, I have a story planned as-well but in short it involved a mysterious sensei who thought him the technique then completely vanished.

Arik223
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sicariius on Sat Jan 26, 2013 2:35 pm

But it's not a technique, it's kekkei genkai. Bloodline.

Sicariius
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Arik223 on Sat Jan 26, 2013 6:54 pm

Again we aren't restricted by the anime fully

Arik223
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sicariius on Sun Jan 27, 2013 2:21 am

o.o That's like saying that justu doesn't have to take up chakra. The Chimera technique is a different story, because it is a technique. A kekkei genkai isn't something learned, it's directly inherited, which means Midori would also have it. Which she doesn't, because it's not in their bloodline. Even then, in order for him to even know it, he would have had to use the Chimera technique on somebody with the Dark Release to absorb it, which results in killing them, and considering Kii's the only person with it alive at the moment. It just seems unlikely.

Forgive me for being so direct. And even if I have yet to throw it up on his profile, all of it was gone over with CNA and established prior, so I'm not just pulling this out of my ass.

Sicariius
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CNAGamer on Sun Jan 27, 2013 5:21 am

Alright, I meant to bring this up a long time ago.

Sicariius is right, Arik. Your jutsu should be labeled as Shadow Release, not Dark Release.

And, we are restricted to the anime, completely, except for the fact that there are no cannon characters are left alive, and there have been new jutsu, clans, villages...but if someone wants to continue a clan/kekkei genkai, then they can. Just as Kaname's character is directly related to Mei Terumi, one of the Mizukage in the original anime.

So, while we aren't necessarily restricted to the original anime's plot line and characters, we are restricted to the world/universe's laws, order, flow, whatever you want to call it. Kagime can't have the dark release without being directly related to the clan it stems from, and I highly doubt he could get both kekkei genkai, from where ever the Dark Release comes from, and the Shisuia's. And if he has the Dark Release, then he would be ostracized by the Shisuia, and taken in by the other clan. So, that being said, I would appreciate it if you would please change your character. Or rather, change the jutsu, I suppose would be a better way of asking.

CNAGamer
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Arik223 on Mon Jan 28, 2013 2:20 pm

I do think I completely over looked the fact that Dark release was a kekkei genkai, which was my fault entierly. Im going to make it something else instead

Arik223
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaname_Takashi on Mon Jan 28, 2013 2:24 pm

I will try and get a post up tonight after I get out of work. I was quite neglectful over the weekend with all my RPs because stuff came up, so lots of stuff to do. XD

Kaname_Takashi
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CNAGamer on Tue Jan 29, 2013 8:08 am

Thanks, Arik. And can't wait to see it, Kana ^^

CNAGamer
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaname_Takashi on Wed Jan 30, 2013 9:42 pm

Alrighty, finally got my post up. Hope it's ok, I wanted it to happen a certain way but I'm not sure if I like the way it came out haha. XD

Kaname_Takashi
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaname_Takashi on Wed Feb 13, 2013 2:52 pm

Hey CN, are we continuing on with this RP? I hope we are but the inactivity has me wondering.

Kaname_Takashi
Member for 15 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!