Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

The Ballad of Fort Trinity

[OOC] The Ballad of Fort Trinity

a part of “The Ballad of Fort Trinity”, a fictional universe by Jag.

The Old West. Cattlemen seek profit, bandits seek glory, pioneers seek freedom, and lawmen seek justice. No matter what they seek, the path runs through Fort Trinity, Texas.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Ballad of Fort Trinity”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] The Ballad of Fort Trinity

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SkullsandSlippers on Thu Jan 17, 2013 7:10 pm

All good. I just worry a lot :) Glad you are watching things. I will see if I can find a way to bring Henry in with my next post if you like :)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

SkullsandSlippers
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Contributor Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ElRey on Thu Jan 17, 2013 7:41 pm

That would be fine with me. :)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ElRey
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SkullsandSlippers on Thu Jan 17, 2013 7:48 pm

Shoot me a pm if you have an idea of how you'd like to intro him and I will see what I can work out, unless Jag's post ends up giving you an in. Either way :)

SkullsandSlippers
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Contributor Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ElRey on Sat Jan 19, 2013 8:07 pm

So, I've been kicking this idea around in my head, trying to figure how Henry can organically place himself in the scene.

Would anyone be opposed to Henry taking a shot at Nocona? I feel like he's the type that would simply aim to "put the beast down" without anything in the way of hesitation.

Obviously I can write it open-ended, I'm not trying to kill off whatever plans Jag has for Nocona, just thought it would shake things up a bit so far as the Sheriff being right there and such. Lots of opportunity for knocking heads as it were :D

ElRey
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jag on Sat Jan 19, 2013 8:42 pm

Feel free to take the shot.

Jag
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Greeter Party Starter Contributor Concierge Tipworthy Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SkullsandSlippers on Fri Jan 25, 2013 8:51 pm

ElRey are you waiting to post him taking the shot? I don't think you need too...just saying...

SkullsandSlippers
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ElRey on Sat Jan 26, 2013 7:50 pm

Sorry for the delay. The girlfriend whisked me away to a land without computers for a few days there.

Posted, lemme know if anything such as geographic location doesn't work and I can fix it.

ElRey
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SkullsandSlippers on Sun Jan 27, 2013 12:03 pm

Nice! Sounds relaxing. :)

SkullsandSlippers
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jag on Wed Jan 30, 2013 7:07 pm

I'm going to speak plainly.

Over the last few months, I have not found the time to write a post more than once a month, let alone GM any RP. Even the posts that I have managed to contribute have been forced in a very small window because I felt that it was critical I rush them out at that moment or the RP would not survive. I realize that I lack the time to be able to effectively be a member of this RP and certainly lack the time it takes to be an effective GM. Being an Administrator and Moderator Lead monopolizes my very limited online time as it takes me usually the better part of an hour just to respond to my PMs each night that I log on before even moving on to other issues.

I am truly sorry to all that took the time to join the RP as I have failed to give you the experience I promised. I now offer the RP and control of it to you, all of you, or any of you who want it. I will turn over the controls in so far as the system here allows me to and abandon my characters so they can hopefully be adopted if anyone sees fit to do so.

I apologize again for this, but it is a necessary evil. Thank you to all who joined the game and took the time to contribute a piece to the world. My staff door is open to you guys any time I can do anything to help you here on Gateway. Thanks!

Jag
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Greeter Party Starter Contributor Concierge Tipworthy Person of Interest Lifegiver

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!