Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The New Power

The New Power

a part of “The New Power”, a fictional universe by Rhasslairiel.

[ACCEPTING] In a story of companionship, magic, and adventure, a number of companions will meet each other, and pick up others on their way, through their world as they struggle to defeat The New Power.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The New Power”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

The New Power

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rhasslairiel on Fri Jan 18, 2013 8:23 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "The New Power"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Rhasslairiel
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Re: The New Power

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Asher MstrImmortalis on Fri Jan 18, 2013 9:40 pm

Alright... I would like to know where this roleplay takes place, and if this is just like a guild roleplay, with quests and such.

If this is a work in progress, let me know.
The Darkness serves to make a faint Light glow brighter. However, those drenched in Light only serve to create Darkness.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Asher MstrImmortalis
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lloyd999 on Sat Jan 19, 2013 10:30 am

I feel like making two different characters for this RP, but they are both Female characters, and I prefer to balance out my characters between genders if I make multiple ones. One is an 'ordinary magician' while the other is an insanely unintelligent fairy.

Lloyd999
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rhasslairiel on Sat Jan 19, 2013 4:16 pm

Lloyd999 wrote:I feel like making two different characters for this RP, but they are both Female characters, and I prefer to balance out my characters between genders if I make multiple ones. One is an 'ordinary magician' while the other is an insanely unintelligent fairy.

Well maybe the male can be the magician and the girl be the fairy, or the other way around. :) It doesn't matter to me, go ahead and do whatever you want to do.

Rhasslairiel
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Asher MstrImmortalis on Sat Jan 19, 2013 8:14 pm

Lloyd999 wrote:I feel like making two different characters for this RP, but they are both Female characters, and I prefer to balance out my characters between genders if I make multiple ones. One is an 'ordinary magician' while the other is an insanely unintelligent fairy.

Aw man... Why didn't I see the fairy coming? And I was in a Touhou mood too! xD

Asher MstrImmortalis
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lloyd999 on Sat Jan 19, 2013 8:55 pm

Caught. Well, if I make another character, it'll be male, so it most likely wont be a Touhou ripoff. Though, if this RP stays about as small as it is now, I'll likely stick with one. The plot sound like it'll work better with fewer characters.

Also, though I don't entirely trust the GM's skill (no offense) I do find a classic RP like this holds a lot of potential.

Though, if y'all are online, I wouldn't mind y'all posting.

Lloyd999
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lloyd999 on Sun Jan 20, 2013 3:41 am

@loopyfou Welcome to the RP, although, I should notify you this is in no way a LotR RP. I'd also feel more comfortable if you worked on your profile more (even though two others including GM barely have anything but pictures on theirs).

@Rhass It'd make me feel more comfortable if you turned character approval on, so not everybody can simply join. Not that I am prejudice against them, but I feel it's best to keep newbies out of more literate RPs, and I sort of hope that this RP stays literate.

Lloyd999
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Orion Vryce on Sun Jan 20, 2013 7:27 am

Just wanted to pop in and say hello to everyone. I know my character isn't much, but i do plan on adding to his profile. My internet hasn't been working right (hopefully fixed now) so I can do that as well as post. Sadly I have to go to work here soon and its a long shift, so more than likely my post won't be up until later tonight.
Socrates once said........ To fear death, my friends, is only to think ourselves wise, without being wise: for it is to think that we know what we do not know. For anything that men can tell, death may be the greatest good that can happen to them: but they fear it as if they knew quite well that it was the greatest of evils. And what is this but that shameful ignorance of thinking that we know what we do not know?

Orion Vryce
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lloyd999 on Sun Jan 20, 2013 8:37 pm

Ack, sorry if I don't post for a few days, I gotta be away for a bit. Although, with the activity of you people in this RP, I doubt it'll matter -.-

Lloyd999
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby glmstr on Sun Jan 20, 2013 9:32 pm

I just added my character! I worked for a few hours on it, so I hope it's good ^_^

Also, I hope this RP does well, since this could go almost anywhere with the characters we have. :3
so smol

glmstr
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Asher MstrImmortalis on Thu Jan 24, 2013 6:36 am

Hello? Is this roleplay still alive?

Asher MstrImmortalis
Member for 12 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!