Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Union of  the Third Pack

Union of the Third Pack

a part of “Union of the Third Pack”, a fictional universe by Echo_Rose.

Your life has been planned For you since birth but what If meeting One Person Changes everything? [semi-literate/accepting]

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Union of the Third Pack”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Union of the Third Pack

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Travis_black on Tue Jan 22, 2013 5:17 am

rose when you get back on The Guide is done

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Travis_black
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WinterWhisperz on Tue Jan 22, 2013 1:20 pm

Male roles still needed:

Alphas Son
Beta/Best Friend to the Alphas son
Gay Packmate #1
Gay Packmate #2
Alphas younger son/younger brother to Rogue
Striker 1

Female roles still needed:

The Arrow

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

WinterWhisperz
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Echo_Rose on Wed Jan 23, 2013 2:54 pm

Okay so yesterday after i got home i got sick, and im still not feeling to well. Still working on my characters but mostly has been resting.

I put a thing up in roleplayers wanted soo hopefully we can get a few more characters up, if your interested in taking on another character id love you XD

There are a couple people that havent sent in their characters yet. Ill give you till tomorrow at 3pm est time if there not sent in im going to have to opwn up the spots unless you give me a good reason why they havent been sent in.

If anyone needs anything or questions ill be on and off today.
"So, I guess we are who we are for alot of reasons. And maybe we'll never know most of them. But even if we don't have the power to choose where we come from, we can still choose where we go from there. We can still do things. And we can try to feel okay about them.”
"Standing on the fringes of life... offers a unique perspective. But there comes a time to see what it looks like from the dance floor.”-Perks of Being a Wallflower

Echo_Rose
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Travis_black on Wed Jan 23, 2013 4:37 pm

HOPE YOU FEEL BETTER SOON ECHO ^_^

Travis_black
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rawr413 on Fri May 03, 2013 9:52 pm

If this isn't totally dead can I reserve the Darren Criss FC and the Niall Horan FC?

Rawr413
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!