Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Keys of Faybourne

Keys of Faybourne

a part of “Keys of Faybourne”, a fictional universe by Liberator600.

Six princesses. Six guardians. All of them scattered throughout Earth, for both their own protection and for their kingdoms'. But what happens when things don't go quite according to plan?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Keys of Faybourne”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Keys of Faybourne

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheMaster on Thu Jan 03, 2013 9:19 pm

Nope, I can't see them either..... Well this sucks...
Sorry. Sorry, I have this effect, people just get obsessed. Is it the smile? Is it the aftershave? Is it the capacity to laugh at myself? I don't know; it's crazy! - The Master

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

TheMaster
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DocBlargle on Thu Jan 03, 2013 9:39 pm

I think its a glitch that happened after the new update to the site. I'm in another roleplay where this happened. After the next post it should be fine.
Doctor Blargle, Mad Scientist.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

DocBlargle
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Skyeblueme3 on Thu Jan 03, 2013 9:42 pm

I was able to find the posts by looking under character stories or places. Glad I'm not the only one with this problem
I am an EARTH. Moonlighting as a WATER. And dreaming of the AIR. FIRE is my best friends element.

Skyeblueme3
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DocBlargle on Thu Jan 03, 2013 10:00 pm

Well, anyway, I'm posting now, so the problem should be over with soon.

DocBlargle
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Silverlight138 on Fri Jan 04, 2013 10:38 am

Sorry i havent been posting guys, I had been so engrossed with reading the Mark of Athena. I promise I'll get in a post perhaps by midnight, or latest tomorrow morning.

Silverlight138
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Liberator600 on Sat Jan 05, 2013 2:00 pm

Quick Background:

The crystal in the Council chamber, looking something like this, except much larger, is a way for Council members to communicate quickly in times of need. The flute Aquila played (which all council members have, just with slight, personal adjustments) is made of a material somewhat like lapis lazuli, with three main sections, two straight and one that rounds out into a cone-like shape. A star is carved out in the center.

As for Asclepius, he is one of the NPCs (like Taurus and Polaris) that everyone can control. He has brown hair that is greying, stands at 5'7", and is more on the burly side. He is a very jolly person, and his power is to heal, which appears as a white fire that encases his hands. He and Aquila are quite close, and she considers him a father figure of sorts. He is over 1000 years old.

Liberator600
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Sat Jan 05, 2013 11:30 pm

I have a question. Can our chars gain strength if they tap into the source what their element is? I know with light, that might be tricky, but maybe sunlight or a light source in general may work? And is anyone going to notice my char is struggling to get up? hehe.

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist World Builder Greeter Tipworthy Concierge Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Liberator600 on Sun Jan 06, 2013 8:30 am

Yeah. That should be able to apply to everyone, which means that as long as your character is in direct contact with light, darkness, earth, water, air, or fire, their powers will "recharge," so to speak. However, powers do recharge over time on their own.

Liberator600
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby code6435 on Sun Jan 06, 2013 8:33 am

If it's that, then I would probably guess that Air and Light princesses/guardians naturally heals themselves since their in contact with what they would need to "recharge". Most particularly, Air since it's everywhere. XD

code6435
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kura Ravengade on Sun Jan 06, 2013 9:57 pm

I can't really post anything until someone let's the Air princess and guardian in, so I'm out until someone does x.x XD

Kura Ravengade
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Skyeblueme3 on Mon Jan 07, 2013 12:01 am

been wating for my princess to post but I'll try and help your character along.

Skyeblueme3
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Liberator600 on Tue Jan 08, 2013 3:33 pm

Sorry for the lack of posts, guys. Things have accumulated lately, but I will be sure to post sometime today.

Liberator600
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Skyeblueme3 on Sat Jan 12, 2013 8:57 am

Hey. So um... where did everybody go?

Skyeblueme3
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby code6435 on Sat Jan 12, 2013 9:04 am

I'm checking every so often, but somehow people don't post that much. I guess I'll go on and post mine first.

code6435
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kura Ravengade on Sat Jan 12, 2013 1:51 pm

I was waiting until some other people posted first before I would, and since I have a ton of RP's to reply to on this site and another one, I'll get right on replying to this one since it shouldn't take very long, okay? Sorry about the wait you guys! :)

Kura Ravengade
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kura Ravengade on Tue Jan 22, 2013 2:18 pm

What's going on with people? :/

Kura Ravengade
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Skyeblueme3 on Wed Jan 23, 2013 7:25 pm

That's what I want to know.

Skyeblueme3
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby code6435 on Wed Jan 23, 2013 11:47 pm

How can I post when nothing's happening? o.O

code6435
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kura Ravengade on Thu Jan 24, 2013 12:25 am

Ikr? I've been waiting for outer people to post at least something before I post

Kura Ravengade
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby code6435 on Thu Jan 24, 2013 12:32 am

It's like holding a ticket to a movie but the cinema theater room just won't open even after time. owo

code6435
Member for 12 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!