Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Welcome to Pleasant

Welcome to Pleasant

a part of “Welcome to Pleasant”, a fictional universe by EKRonnie.

Welcome to Pleasant. Being your guide, I will try not to dilly or dally or detract from your stay. But you must know, I've never seen tourists here before. [Closed as of right now]

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Welcome to Pleasant”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Welcome to Pleasant

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby EKRonnie on Wed Jan 23, 2013 4:05 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Welcome to Pleasant"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
Butter would not melt in my mouth. Well, it would melt. Of course it would melt, but very slowly.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

EKRonnie
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Re: Welcome to Pleasant

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Asher MstrImmortalis on Wed Jan 23, 2013 4:09 pm

So basically we are running for our lives from a tyrant? I want in. May I reserve the second boy slot?
The Darkness serves to make a faint Light glow brighter. However, those drenched in Light only serve to create Darkness.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Asher MstrImmortalis
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby EKRonnie on Wed Jan 23, 2013 4:24 pm

That's part of it xD and of course!
no real requirements for characters, just that you're from earth, you're normal
any age, profession, sex, sexual preference, whatever lol
that's that :D

EKRonnie
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tessla on Wed Jan 23, 2013 4:40 pm

could i be the last girl?
-I wear bowties now, bowties are cool

Tessla
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby EKRonnie on Wed Jan 23, 2013 4:42 pm

Sure! Than we're all set ;D
And same as below, no real requirements for characters, just that your from earth and you're normal
lol

EKRonnie
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tessla on Wed Jan 23, 2013 4:42 pm

haha okay, making her now!

Tessla
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby EKRonnie on Wed Jan 23, 2013 4:48 pm

sweetles!!

EKRonnie
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cirrus_sd on Wed Jan 23, 2013 5:11 pm

Just read the intro. This rp sounds awesome already, and potentially hilarious XD Can't wait to start!
오빤 강남 스타일~!

Mother, Father, Gentleman~!

cirrus_sd
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tessla on Wed Jan 23, 2013 5:16 pm

YAY I FINISHED HER! :D

Tessla
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby EKRonnie on Wed Jan 23, 2013 6:25 pm

Cant wait guyssssss :D

EKRonnie
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cirrus_sd on Wed Jan 23, 2013 6:53 pm

Submitted Ardie! :D Hope y'all like him ^^

cirrus_sd
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HOLYCRAPAGHOST on Wed Jan 23, 2013 6:54 pm

Submitted my character!!! Woo! Excitement abound!!

HOLYCRAPAGHOST
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby EKRonnie on Wed Jan 23, 2013 8:58 pm

All right guys, i did post a post thing on this posting thing here, but

apparently it didn't submit...

i basically posted a short bio of myself, a little introductory thing
I thought we could get to know each other a little and make this ooc awesome!

not that it wouldn't be otherwise :P

So.

I'm EKRonnie, I'm a libra, my favorite color currently is purple, I enjoy watching many TV shows, favorites being Buffy, Angel, Doctor Who, Fringe (currently watching from beginning), and many, many others. I enjoy writing too much and am currently eating a quesadilla with salsa and sour cream with strawberry milk on the side. Yes.

:D

I'm going to post now. And this adventure...shall begin.

EKRonnie
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tessla on Wed Jan 23, 2013 9:56 pm

I shall copy you. :D hehe

Okay, my name is Tess but you can call me anything you want, you can call me hippo (first thing I thought of, it is actually such a bad-ass name... hehe) anyway... okay my favorite color is purple also! yay! i watch to many shows to count but some of them are fringe, doctor who, merlin, sherlock, and supernatural. so many British shows. its funny because i am American. umm... yeah, I like writing to I write poems a lot. My favorite subject in school is English not because of the stupid grammar stuff but because this year we learned about Greek Mythology which I have always loved, the Odyssey which was such a good book, and Shakespeare which is great because of the poems like sonnets. YAY IAMBIC PENTAMETERS! okay well enough about me ;D lol.

Tessla
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Asher MstrImmortalis on Wed Jan 23, 2013 10:06 pm

Alright then...
I'm Asher. I love to listen to anime music and I watch multiple LP'ers on Youtube. I also go by the alias Asher Evans and BladeSlizer. I have a Wii, DS Lite, 3DS, and a PS3.I have an account on fanfiction.net and fictionpress.com named Asher1313. I wrote some fanfics, but I'm not sure if I should continue.

I love Vocaloid and would so want to date Rin Kagamine. I like swords and am a black belt in martial arts.

By the way, who makes the question "Why would Batman be a good President?" a topic for a Persuavsive Essay?

Asher MstrImmortalis
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cirrus_sd on Wed Jan 23, 2013 10:18 pm

Yay getting to know each other! :]

My name's Cirrus...not actually, but you get the point :P I play a lot of male characters even though I'm a girl, and I'm currently in college studying animation (yay!). As of now (and for the next few weeks) I am slaving away over a 20-week animation that has to be finished and beautiful and presented in front of everyone only for it to be beaten to death. Yay....

But I'm on here roleplaying instead, lol.

I write a lot....typically....(you'll see for yourself soon enough) I also play violin and piano, have a strange penchant for overloading on classes (18-19 cr hrs is a typical load. After I took 20 cr, it turned into "only 19 cr.") but that might be the Korean side of me. My favorite color is blue, and I actually got a free water bottle today that is the exact shade of the exact type of blue that I like. I like reading and watching movies and Gravity Falls and Community and BBT and K-Pop and a bazillion other things.

Currently my favorite animal is a unicorn. I even have a unicorn hat. It might be magical.

cirrus_sd
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby EKRonnie on Wed Jan 23, 2013 10:55 pm

omigosh you guys, I feel like I've finally found like all my BFF's in one place xD
This is epic lol

Tess: I shall call you Hippo. It is your name. And we watch a lot of the same shows. It makes me happy.

Asher: Great teachers make that a question. Great, great teachers. And what are your fanfics of?

Cirrus: I didn't know you were Korean. Just saying xD

EKRonnie
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tessla on Wed Jan 23, 2013 10:59 pm

Yeah, I should totally go by Hippo now... haha. I will legally change my name to Hippo.

Tessla
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HOLYCRAPAGHOST on Thu Jan 24, 2013 12:16 am

Sorry, I was so late on posting on here! Was doing the dishes. Anyway!

I'm HOLYCRAPAGHOST! Most people call me Holy, or Ghost. There's one person in another RP who calls me Holycrapa. Anyways! I'm Ronnie's real-life best friend! Although, we live like...a gazillion miles away from each other, so we're mainly a internet friendship most of the year.

I'm in school, an English major, because FUCK YEAH ENGLISH! Haha. I love writing, although most of my work gets tucked away, to be forgotten and collect cyber dust. Which is sad, but sometimes, I'll be feeling nostalgic and reread things I've written and decide to start writing them again!

I'm probably too obsessed with too many TV shows, like Doctor Who, Sherlock, Castle, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Angel, Supernatural, Bones, Adventure Time...the list could go on forever, honestly. I play too many video games, although not so much recently because my PS3 isn't hooked up :( Well, it's hooked up, but I forgot the remote to my TV so I can't switch over to the channel that it needs to be on to play the PS3. I need the remote to do it, I haven't seen anyway to switch it over on the TV. So, it's waiting, ever so patiently.

I also play a few instruments. Mainly the flute and the tenor saxophone. Although, I can transfer my skills with the tenor over to any other saxophone, because almost everything is the same. There will just be a few changes! I also play a bit of piano, and in that I mean that I can read sheet music and know where the notes are located on the piano.

I think that's it...wow that was really long. Oh! And I, too, love K-Pop! And Cirrus, I'm having my character call your character Kick Butowski! As soon as she finds out his name. Just so you are aware. XD

HOLYCRAPAGHOST
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby EKRonnie on Thu Jan 24, 2013 10:05 am

Yes you should Hippo. Yes you should xD

Now that everyone's awake in the rp...I shall create mischief. >:D

EKRonnie
Member for 12 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!