Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Paranormal Lovers

Paranormal Lovers

a part of “Paranormal Lovers”, a fictional universe by Mela.

An ancient prophecy tells of three human sisters, who will each win the heart of a king at war with the others. One is a Lykae, another is a Vampire, the last is a Demon. Will the prophecy come true, or will yet unforeseen parties succeed in stopping it?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Paranormal Lovers”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Paranormal Lovers

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pieluver on Thu Jan 24, 2013 2:03 pm

Lol. I've spent a long time on Tumblr, but I still have no idea how it works XD
slcam plz

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

pieluver
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Visual Appeal Storyteller Recruiter Lifegiver Tipworthy Giver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mela on Thu Jan 24, 2013 2:12 pm

I've got the basics, but for the life of me, I cannot figure out how to properly manage my own. xD I just follow and geek around. Then I save the gifs I like. Hahaha. I only had that one because I have a character with Leda Muir as her FC. xD
Life consists of choices. If you wish to change your life, all you have to do, is choose to.
A true writer is an artist, but instead of paint and a canvas, he is given a string of letters and a piece of paper.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Mela
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pieluver on Thu Jan 24, 2013 2:39 pm

Lol. it sucks up a large amount of my life, but I can never find something if I'm looking for it. And I'm too lazy to save stuff I like XD I have the same problem with my DA XD

pieluver
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Visual Appeal Storyteller Recruiter Lifegiver Tipworthy Giver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mela on Thu Jan 24, 2013 2:45 pm

Smh. Then it's your own damned fault, lazy bum. =P

Mela
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pieluver on Thu Jan 24, 2013 2:52 pm

hehe, but i don't know when I'm gonna use those gifs. What if I collect too many and the world explodes :o

pieluver
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mela on Thu Jan 24, 2013 2:53 pm

Then we all die. xD We have to at some point anyways, right?

Mela
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pieluver on Thu Jan 24, 2013 2:57 pm

True, but I don't want to die in a fiery gif explosion. that doesn't sound fun XD Unless all the gifs were pink fluffy unicorns dancing on rainbows. That would be pretty cool XD

pieluver
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mela on Thu Jan 24, 2013 3:00 pm

Hahahaha... could we make them baby blue or something in stead? =P Then I'd be good.

Mela
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pieluver on Thu Jan 24, 2013 3:17 pm

lol. Sure XD Or...or...there should be super robot unicorns! that evolve into pandas and wolves and sabre tooth tigers and dragons! XD

pieluver
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mela on Thu Jan 24, 2013 3:25 pm

YES! and...
... but... we can't see it, because we die. O.O We need a shelter just for us! Because of course we're the only ones who know of this robot-unicorns-evolving-into-pandas-wolves-sabre-tooth-tigers-and-dragons apocalypse in advance! We shall remain the only survivors! =O

Mela
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pieluver on Thu Jan 24, 2013 3:33 pm

We need to put up large stars around our base and they all will explode before they reach us XD

pieluver
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mela on Thu Jan 24, 2013 3:49 pm

Yep, that's what we'll do. They'll soon learn not to mess with us, and we will become rulers of this new world. =D

Is it just me, or is this beginning to sound a little insane? =D

Mela
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pieluver on Thu Jan 24, 2013 3:58 pm

:D yesss, this will be the ultimate plan, muhaha X3

psh, no, it's perfectly normal -eyetwitch- XD

pieluver
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mela on Thu Jan 24, 2013 4:03 pm

Yep! Cartoon villains really should take pointers from us. *Nod nod* xD

Mhm, mhm. O.O

Mela
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pieluver on Thu Jan 24, 2013 4:11 pm

I've been trying to tell people that, but no dice XD they don't understand evil genius XD

raaaaaaaaawr. Fuck. I'm so bored. We had a snow day, and I've just been sitting around XD The only fun/interesting thing I've done so far is talk to you XD

pieluver
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mela on Thu Jan 24, 2013 4:17 pm

Psh. Ignorant buggers. xD Hahaha.

And that's not even all that special. Hahaha. Oh, you poor thing. Getting off of school. I mean, I would muuuuch rather be IN school, in class, enjoying having people teaching me things I already know. =D Hahahaha. Sarcasm. <3

Mela
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pieluver on Thu Jan 24, 2013 4:22 pm

lol, I would enjoy it if I had something useful to do, but it's pretty much just a bum day and terribly boring XD I'd rather hang out with my friends XD (at least I get to talk to you though X3) And it's fucking freezing in this place. I live in the south...it shouldn't be seven degrees XD

pieluver
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mela on Thu Jan 24, 2013 5:00 pm

Until I zone out to write roleplay stuff. XD Haha. Sorry! But I sent you the new intro bit.

Ah, yeah, I know that feeling. O.o It's always when you don't particularly need a day off that you get it, eh? xD Typical. And hey, you can stay in bed all day!

I, for one, have school in the morning, and so, I need to go to bed and try to catch some level of sleep. xD

Mela
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pieluver on Thu Jan 24, 2013 5:54 pm

Lol, I went to eat, so I was rewarded with the pm just now :3

mm-hmm lol

haha, good luck with that X3 The wan sun melted most of the snow off the roads, so I'm hoping it will snow again so I don't have to scrape an inch of frozen snow off my windshield in the morning :/

pieluver
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mela on Fri Jan 25, 2013 1:53 pm

Ahaaa! =D

Hahaha. At least you have a car! Me, on the other hand, I have a 15 minute walk to my bus, then after that, I have 10 minutes of waiting for my train, then after that another 10 minutes waiting for my second bus. =P I don't think a bit of frozen snow on your windshield is a problem in comparison. ;)

Mela
Member for 12 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!