Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Borrowed Strength

Borrowed Strength

a part of “Borrowed Strength”, a fictional universe by Ashes-6695.

Everyone looks to become stronger, but if offered strength from a demon, would you pay the price they asked? [dead]

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Borrowed Strength”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Borrowed Strength

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kamileon1 on Fri Dec 28, 2012 7:21 pm

Have submitted both demon and character. Was having trouble with the demon, then suddenly it all came in a flash, will be sure to update all the obvious info, but if anything else is needed. Just say the word

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Kamileon1
Member for 12 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ashes-6695 on Sat Dec 29, 2012 2:54 pm

alright, i only had time to glance at the characters, but i'll review them in more depth in just a bit :3

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Ashes-6695
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Binsetsu on Mon Dec 31, 2012 2:40 am

Hey guys, on a little related note to the RP, i'm leaving on a trip to Tokyo on wenseday, so I wont be able to post for a few days, i'll have Tal leave Jade alone before that day however. Sorry for the suddeness of this particular message, the trip planning has been rather improptu.

Binsetsu
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ashes-6695 on Mon Dec 31, 2012 6:02 pm

@Bisetsu, wow!! I hope you have lots of fun in Tokyo!! its no problemo and thanks for letting us know in advance. :3

okay, on a side note my amount of gming went down slightly, and i apologize x_x ive just been so bombarded with a ton of tasks to do, but i'm constantly checking up on the site still!! Its just difficult for me to sit down and get down to some serious business. I'm going to attempt to do so tomorrow, i hope. so bear with me. oh, and happy new years eve everyone ;3

Ashes-6695
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XShishioX on Thu Jan 03, 2013 4:58 pm

@Ashes, Sorry my post was so short. Once that's taken care of, I can really get us going and have Kaleb slip up big. That way we can have a much more meaningful encounter than just dinner.
Peace. Love. Life. You've only got one run, why waste it?

XShishioX
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ashes-6695 on Sat Jan 05, 2013 2:14 pm

@Shishio, no problemo!! im going to try and post today, im so sorry about delay ive just been so caught up with buying things online and i really need to stop ono now that my package came i think i can focus my stupid brain on tasks!!

on a side note i typed in this websites URL and spent 50 minutes trying to figure out where the hell i was supposed to go.

Ashes-6695
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ashes-6695 on Wed Jan 23, 2013 3:55 pm

knock knock, anyone there? ;n;

Ashes-6695
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XShishioX on Wed Jan 23, 2013 7:51 pm

Sorry, I'll be posting tomorrow, I'm just busy today.

XShishioX
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ashes-6695 on Thu Jan 24, 2013 7:34 pm

thats fine ^^; i was just afraid i was abandoned.

Ashes-6695
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XShishioX on Thu Jan 24, 2013 11:37 pm

Still here, I'll be posting shortly.

XShishioX
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ashes-6695 on Fri Jan 25, 2013 2:29 pm

thnx darlin owo

Ashes-6695
Member for 13 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!