Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Hopeful Love

Hopeful Love

a part of “Hopeful Love”, a fictional universe by Sonohra.

Eight teens are chosen to go to a summer program. All these students are bright in their own way, but they were chosen because of their troubled pasts or present. No one can foretell how the kids will react to their new environment. ((closed))

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Hopeful Love”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Hopeful Love

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Augusta on Fri Jan 18, 2013 7:43 am

I would love to reserve Selene Gomez if I may? :)
“Being happy doesn’t mean that everything is perfect. It means that you’ve decided to look beyond the imperfections.” - Gerard Way

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Augusta
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JazIsAMosher on Fri Jan 18, 2013 12:07 pm

Could I please reserve Boy #2? I'd really love to play him, and I'll try and have the sheet up asap. ^_^

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

JazIsAMosher
Member for 11 years
Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sonohra on Fri Jan 18, 2013 6:54 pm

I will make 2 more boys and girls.

Everyone else!! Your good!
Last edited by Sonohra on Fri Jan 18, 2013 7:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sonohra
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JEDH3 on Fri Jan 18, 2013 6:57 pm

but, my boy was already accepted.... I'm a little confused now...
The violent road. The path of Harmony from the sword. It is a last resort this is true.
It is the Path we take when there is Inequity that will not yield.
When all other paths lead to ruin and an unjust end.
When Good is beset by Evil from all sides.
When your cause, your power, your fury... When it protects the weak, the pathetic, the helpless.
When it is Righteous: The Way of the Sword... Is Beautiful.

JEDH3
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sonohra on Fri Jan 18, 2013 7:15 pm

really!! oh. alright I'm just dumb. okay sorry. but I still made two guys. I must've confused usernames. Sorry. Your good.

Sonohra
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JEDH3 on Fri Jan 18, 2013 7:27 pm

It's all good. I was just unsure of what had happened. :)

JEDH3
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BraceBlaze on Fri Jan 18, 2013 9:17 pm

Can I reserve girl # 5 if still open.

BraceBlaze
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sonohra on Fri Jan 18, 2013 9:38 pm

OKay. Awesome

Sonohra
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bandgeek on Fri Jan 18, 2013 10:45 pm

Gah, I should start working on Lucho... *drags self to character page*
"She offered herself to the big, bad wolf and didn't scream when he took the first bite."
</3

bandgeek
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sonohra on Sun Jan 20, 2013 6:51 pm

I need those who reserved characters to make their characters so we can start.

Sonohra
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Echo_Rose on Sun Jan 20, 2013 7:29 pm

maybe send them a message?
"So, I guess we are who we are for alot of reasons. And maybe we'll never know most of them. But even if we don't have the power to choose where we come from, we can still choose where we go from there. We can still do things. And we can try to feel okay about them.”
"Standing on the fringes of life... offers a unique perspective. But there comes a time to see what it looks like from the dance floor.”-Perks of Being a Wallflower

Echo_Rose
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Augusta on Mon Jan 21, 2013 8:31 am

Sorry! I wasn't near an internet connection the whole weekend, but I'll submit my char today! :)

Augusta
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sonohra on Mon Jan 21, 2013 5:56 pm

I have. but one person has not replied. Boy 4 is open.

Sonohra
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BraceBlaze on Tue Jan 22, 2013 8:15 pm

I guess I could take on boy 4 if it will help get things started.

BraceBlaze
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sonohra on Tue Jan 22, 2013 8:48 pm

you can take the spot or if any one knows someone who could take the spot. I just need that one boy so the genders are even.

Sonohra
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sonohra on Wed Jan 23, 2013 10:25 pm

ajrbfudbdirnsk.... we just need that one spot! You can the face claim or whatever... but i just ned a seme gay or bisexual male...

Sonohra
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BraceBlaze on Thu Jan 24, 2013 8:16 pm

Okay the person I was hoping would take the spot, said they couldn't do it. So if the next person I ask say cannot I'll take the spot.

BraceBlaze
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sonohra on Fri Jan 25, 2013 5:44 pm

thank you so much Blaze >.<

Sonohra
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby emogirlrockz11 on Sat Jan 26, 2013 2:20 am

I'll take the spot if it isn't already taken. :]

emogirlrockz11
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BraceBlaze on Sat Jan 26, 2013 9:59 am

I don't think it it, thank goodness! I was running out of people to ask!

BraceBlaze
Member for 12 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!