Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Naruto: New World Order

Naruto: New World Order

a part of “Naruto: New World Order”, a fictional universe by Valium.

Two generations after the original Naruto series, a 'New World Order' is approaching. Will you be ready for change?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Naruto: New World Order”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Naruto: New World Order

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shugo Seikatsu on Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:32 am

Roku after hanging out with you and Neko for about 2 years I've found both of you have a flaw when it comes to people, you can't stand either a challenge or someone who's overbearingly cocky. That said I decided to make a character who plays off that difference for more roleplay action, why this works? Simple. Most of your characters are either calm and collected or the exact other side of the spectrum. That being as you two decided on your professional side I made a character to both ease tension and cause enjoyable moments for the roleplay.... Anyway as to why I posted this was to tell as to why I'm like this in the OOC as well, the basic fact that me talking as such would rouse you to post as well as become more involved yet again. Psychology isn't it fun?
REAL MEN SPEAK WITH THEIR BACK!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Shugo Seikatsu
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nekohina on Wed Jan 30, 2013 11:18 pm

First of all Shugo, I don't see why you even included me in that comment when I haven't commented on your character.

Second, despite knowing me for two years; it would appear you truly don't know me. I enjoy a challenge, but a challenge requires someone to at least be a peer in an event. Usually, people who get uppity and such are not a peer. It's usually just an idiot talking out of their ass, which does annoy me. As for overbearingly cocky, aka arrogant, no one likes arrogant people.

Lastly, annoying people into doing things is not a form a psychology...it's being an annoying little cunt

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Nekohina
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shugo Seikatsu on Thu Jan 31, 2013 6:18 pm

none the less it works and by a challenge I meant it as... nevermind I'm bad with words I can't even think of how to say it but anyway it seems that there's no one else posting on the Konoha side and my character is off in his own little world (as how he would act in this situation) so I'm waiting for either Konoha kids to post to read what they're doing or for the other Akatsuki members to finish the meeting so we can advance the story some more

Shugo Seikatsu
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Iimago on Sun Feb 10, 2013 9:55 am

Before i subscribe my characters... has this died?

Iimago
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Savader on Sun Feb 24, 2013 4:15 am

Sure seems to have... Damn, I thought I saw a post that was made recently, but I guess I misread. Shouldn't have submitted a character... There really should be an option to cancel your application, even if it was already sent...

"You see... I'm not mad. CHAOS isn't mad. I've SHOWN you the REAL WORLD. Shown you CHAOS. And hopefully you went sane. But killing chaos... you can't kill CHAOS. And you can't keep it locked up for long..."

Savader
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!