Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Zetsukuro: Shinzui Kitsune Clan

a part of “Zetsukuro: Shinzui Kitsune Clan”, a fictional universe by PassionateShadow.

This role-play will revolve around the daily lives of the Shinzui Kitsune Clan. Feudal era Japan and a touch of fantasy. This is a Ninja Roleplay.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Zetsukuro: Shinzui Kitsune Clan”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PassionateShadow on Mon Jan 28, 2013 7:38 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Zetsukuro: Shinzui Kitsune Clan"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

PassionateShadow
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Re: Zetsukuro: Shinzui Kitsune Clan

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wrenn on Tue Jan 29, 2013 11:02 pm

Hello all!

This is my first chara and first rp on this site. I loved the look of the world created here, and look forward to the adventures to come.

Thanks,
Wrenn

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Wrenn
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PassionateShadow on Wed Jan 30, 2013 1:53 am

Wrenn wrote:Hello all!

This is my first chara and first rp on this site. I loved the look of the world created here, and look forward to the adventures to come.

Thanks,
Wrenn

I love your character and I believe you are an amazing writer. I am also extremely happy to know you liked the set up! ;D

and I really like how your character meshes very well with the setting.

PassionateShadow
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Seerow on Wed Jan 30, 2013 11:42 pm

Saw you wanted some RPers... popped by, left a character. Hope you don't mind.

Seerow
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wrenn on Thu Jan 31, 2013 3:24 am

Cool character! I look forward to rping with you.

I haven't had my two characters meet each other just yet, but soon I'll be taking them on a quest. Feel free to join them if you want.

Wrenn
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Seerow on Fri Feb 01, 2013 3:05 am

That sounds like a good bit of fun. ~.^

Seerow
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PassionateShadow on Sat Feb 02, 2013 7:49 pm

;3 SO far I like how things are turning out~

PassionateShadow
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wrenn on Sat Feb 02, 2013 11:29 pm

Me too. Can't wait to see how things develop from here.

Wrenn
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Seerow on Mon Feb 04, 2013 1:18 am

Sorry lot, I'll have to get in a post tomorrow at some point. Thanks for the patience.

Seerow
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PassionateShadow on Sat Feb 09, 2013 1:31 pm

It's been an awfully long week hopefully I can get a nice response for you guys today.

PassionateShadow
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wrenn on Thu Feb 28, 2013 11:05 am

Hey guys, just double-checking that we're still rping here. I think this plot still has a lot of legs and I want to see where it goes, so hopefully you're still interested in playing.

Wrenn
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Seerow on Thu Feb 28, 2013 4:48 pm

.. Well I'm still here, but I can't account for Shadow.

Seerow
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wrenn on Thu Feb 28, 2013 8:18 pm

Cool, glad to see you're still around ^^ I'm sure Shadow wouldn't mind us posting in his absence, if you want to continue on our own for now? It's been over two weeks since his last response.

Wrenn
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Seerow on Sat Mar 02, 2013 1:53 am

Sure, but I'm not exactly fast either. <.<
I'll get out a post within the next day or two.

Seerow
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Seerow on Mon Mar 04, 2013 7:55 pm

My apologies, but I can't keep with this RP. As much as I hate to bow out, I think that will be the best course of action for me.
It was a really cool game for me though, very inventive characters and ideas.

Seerow
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wrenn on Tue Mar 05, 2013 2:43 am

Sorry to hear that. It was fun rping with you -- hope to do it again some time!

Wrenn
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PassionateShadow on Fri Oct 02, 2015 5:02 am

If you are all still up for this I still am. Been quite awhile though!

PassionateShadow
Member for 15 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!