Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Star Wars: Legacy

Star Wars: Legacy

a part of “Star Wars: Legacy”, a fictional universe by Marco Chain.

The continuing adventures of Marco Chain, Link Mantis, and Artemis June. What starts as a friendly meeting in their favorite cantina, turns into the start of their greatest challenge yet... an enemy only Marco could have seen coming.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Star Wars: Legacy”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Star Wars: Legacy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Link Mantis on Fri Nov 16, 2012 10:19 am

Sorry I haven't posted yet, I haven't given up on it, I just hasn't had any great ideas yet.
Link Mantis will kill you fool!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Link Mantis
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Marco Chain on Sat Dec 22, 2012 5:53 pm

*Spoilers! read this after you read my post!*

Tonight, you’re all going to be part of a social experiment. If you kill the crew, you’re guaranteed a safe escape from Damascus. If you spare them, there’s still the chance that they won’t keep their word and we’ll be blasted to pieces. So, what’s it gonna be? The lives of Joab August’s most wanted scumbag collection, and the sweet innocent crew (and some minor criminals)? Or your guaranteed safety? You choose. And you better decide quickly because the ground won’t be gracious.

So, you guys should be familiar with this, it's just a lightside/darkside choice like in Kotor. Weigh your options closely, and answer just like your character would. Most common answer wins, so if Aura and Artemis choose darkside but Link chooses light, then darkside wins, but if Link and Artemis choose light, and Aura chooses dark, then light wins and Aura stays mad at Arty for a while. Heh. So... just have your characters tell Marco what they want to do. This choice may or may not have consequences (not sure yet), so choose wisely.
Nananananananananananananananana Baaatmaaan!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Marco Chain
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Marco Chain on Sat Dec 29, 2012 4:54 pm

*Spoilers*

Link is RageQuitting? Dang, I figured Link would make Arty eventually RageQuit, not the other way around. Don't look at Marco, he's got serious anger management issues going on right now, and until he and Joab work out their issues, he won't be making good decisions. This is clearly all Arty and Aura's fault. Ooh, and Corven's, if not for his schemes Marco never would've attacked that transport. Ooh and Ariadne's fault too, not sure why, but I'm sure she did something incredibly stupid to get herself imprisoned.

Anywho, carry on.

Marco Chain
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Link Mantis on Sat Dec 29, 2012 7:02 pm

Like I told you, 'It's all part of the plan'.

Link Mantis
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Marco Chain on Sun Dec 30, 2012 7:25 pm

Alright, so, anything your characters want to say, they can say it now or forever hold their peace, cause it's gonna be a while before they're all back together. So... go for it.

Marco Chain
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Link Mantis on Mon Dec 31, 2012 11:25 pm

Link Mantis
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Marco Chain on Tue Jan 01, 2013 10:37 am

Clicked on your link, found this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2fXUh1swa00

It made me very happy.

Marco Chain
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Link Mantis on Tue Jan 01, 2013 11:49 am

Cool...

Link Mantis
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Marco Chain on Wed Jan 02, 2013 6:49 pm

If anyone has anything else to add, do it now. If not, I'll try to get the next bit with Joab and Arix started soon.

Marco Chain
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Link Mantis on Thu Jan 03, 2013 6:54 pm

So who needs to post next?

Link Mantis
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Marco Chain on Tue Jan 08, 2013 9:34 pm

Arty, before you submit your post, be sure to change your location from "Star Wars Universe" to "The Solar". It's right above the reply box, can't miss it. This is where the "places" option comes in handy. If things get confusing with two different scenes happening at once, just click either "The Solar" (above my Marco posts) to see only Marco and Malign's coversation, or "Star Wars Universe" (above my Joab posts) to see only Joab and Arix's. It porbably won't get confusing, but the option is there just in case.

Marco Chain
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Marco Chain on Wed Jan 09, 2013 3:54 pm

Here's that list of supplies, for future reference if you need it. Not that you actually ever will, but I typed the whole thing up, dang it! I wasn't NOT going to post it!

Item description: Amount:
Flashbang grenade (10m) - 10
Sticky Grenade (5m) - 10
Remote Detpack (2m) - 20
Land Mine (5m) - 10
Thermal Detonator (5m) - 20
A 718 Ammunition pack - 100
GK 40 Classic Ammunition Pack -100
Darkstar 4000e Sheild Generator - 1
A 718 Blaster stabilizer Chip - 1
Cortosis Triweave Armor Implant - 2 large - medium weight, 4 small - medium weight, 2 medium - medium weight.

Also, here's hoping Malign won't ask what Marco's doing with all that dangerous stuff. He could hurt himself. Or a lot of people. Seriously, she's giving him scissors and telling him to go run and play.

It's not exactly like she's not going to ask, but I'm still hoping. Because if he tells her what he's doing, he'll have to tell her about Joab, and we ALL know how that story ends. "Once upon a time, Malign June met Joab August, they fell in love and had a child who grew up and killed us all. The end!"

Marco Chain
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Marco Chain on Mon Jan 14, 2013 5:21 pm

-Disregard this post.-

Marco Chain
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Link Mantis on Fri Jan 18, 2013 2:15 pm

Link Mantis
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Marco Chain on Fri Jan 18, 2013 9:37 pm

Before you post, Link, remember that Marco Chain technically doesn't exist, so there's no way to track who he is. If Arix tries to find background information on Marco, all he'll find is that he is a mercenary who's been fighting off Joab's men for quite some time.

Marco Chain
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Marco Chain on Sat Feb 02, 2013 4:29 pm

I hate to tell you this, Mr. Mantis, but you're just a link in the chain. Of the two of us, I'm the one who's august.

BOOM! See what I did there?

(Sorry Arty, I've got nothing for your name.)

Marco Chain
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Link Mantis on Mon Feb 04, 2013 1:14 pm

Hahahahaha..... he's just an old artyfact.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SrpngwZE ... q8JEEwE1ee

Some music for us.

Link Mantis
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Marco Chain on Wed Feb 06, 2013 10:36 am

*SPOILER* - read my post first

If that last post was a bit disturbing, I apologize. But I couldn't not make the "eat your hearts out" joke.

I know it's terrible. Don't judge.

Marco Chain
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Marco Chain on Fri Feb 08, 2013 10:46 am

Dang it, Mordecai! So nosy...

Link, if you want to post something else as Arix, go for it.

So, I'm about to skip 2 months worth of IC time on my next post, so if you want to post anything right now , updates on your characters, mischievous mini-adventures, (or not) whatever, go for it (just don't get carried away.)

If not, I'll try to have another post up this weekend, and maybe Marco can find time to visit Malign soon.

Oh, and actually read the long novelish posts I'm gonna be making, they're important!

Marco Chain
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Marco Chain on Sat Feb 09, 2013 5:24 pm

I know, I know. It's a novel.

Buuuut I had to introduce my two new characters, Jayko and The Leveler II, so, you know, it was important. Leveler II drawings coming up soon, stay tuned!

Marco Chain
Member for 12 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!