Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Tower Of Fate Online

Tower Of Fate Online

a part of “Tower Of Fate Online”, a fictional universe by kylewolfblade.

The game that trapped everyone in the game known as Sword Art Online was over, but who knew a freak who enjoyed the art of massacring gamers would create a new game that trapped people....

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Tower Of Fate Online”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tower Of Fate Online

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kylewolfblade on Mon Feb 04, 2013 9:57 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Tower Of Fate Online"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

kylewolfblade
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Re: Tower Of Fate Online

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LadyArtemis on Wed Feb 06, 2013 8:31 pm

When are we going to start this RP o:?
If we make it back to the real world, I'll find you. And fall in love with you all over again. - Asuna, Sword Art Online <3

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

LadyArtemis
Member for 11 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kylewolfblade on Wed Feb 06, 2013 8:36 pm

i want to wait to we get at least 5 people and then once after that i post a message for the starter and then we can begin

kylewolfblade
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LadyArtemis on Wed Feb 06, 2013 8:39 pm

Oh okay ;D and are there ranks within the guild or just you Kyle and Lord Talos?

LadyArtemis
Member for 11 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kylewolfblade on Wed Feb 06, 2013 8:55 pm

i am planning on making ranks..such as guards....scouts.....and stuff like that...but for the mean time thats all i have sorry

kylewolfblade
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LadyArtemis on Wed Feb 06, 2013 9:07 pm

Ahh no worries...this is pretty creative already. ^_^ I can't wait to start this RP!

LadyArtemis
Member for 11 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Asher MstrImmortalis on Thu Feb 07, 2013 8:53 pm

May I join in?
The Darkness serves to make a faint Light glow brighter. However, those drenched in Light only serve to create Darkness.

Asher MstrImmortalis
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kylewolfblade on Fri Feb 08, 2013 2:35 am

any one can join :) just submit a character and i will see if it is good to be in it. or i will ask for some changes or to add more and wait to your character good :)

kylewolfblade
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kylewolfblade on Mon Feb 11, 2013 3:02 pm

I will be starting the rp. if any one wishes to still join.Feel free to make a character and add your character.

kylewolfblade
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kylewolfblade on Mon Feb 11, 2013 4:16 pm

i am going to wait for every one at least to reply once before i shall reply. i want every one to be caought up. and every one please remember to polst at least once a day so the rp can move along. thanks and have fun :D

kylewolfblade
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Orion Vryce on Tue Feb 12, 2013 12:30 pm

sry about the delay, would have had a post up earlier but got stuck at work. One of the water pipes backed up/ busted and it came pouring out the ceiling. OMG it was so funny, and like a minute before it happened someone who was standing there moved out the way. Thankfully it was just water and not sewage.
Socrates once said........ To fear death, my friends, is only to think ourselves wise, without being wise: for it is to think that we know what we do not know. For anything that men can tell, death may be the greatest good that can happen to them: but they fear it as if they knew quite well that it was the greatest of evils. And what is this but that shameful ignorance of thinking that we know what we do not know?

Orion Vryce
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!