Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Haze: The Administrator

Haze: The Administrator

a part of “Haze: The Administrator”, a fictional universe by xArmageddon.

"The machines... Spewing poison... The very clouds that sheltered us from the great emptiness beyond this place are now nothing more than a harbor for the penalty of our inherited knowledge." [FULL. FEEL FREE TO WATCH.]

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Haze: The Administrator”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Haze: The Administrator

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xArmageddon on Sun Feb 03, 2013 10:00 pm

I'm gonna make a point right now... In regard to all the characters that have gasmasks to start... These things are fairly rare. Those microfilters? They were expensive as all hell, and no one had any idea the Haze would happen... And when the gas came up out of the oceans? Their price skyrocketed... So, all your guys who have masks... Remember this, my darling little subjects. There's stronger, better equipped people out there that would LOVE your cute little gasmasks.

;)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

xArmageddon
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xArmageddon on Sun Feb 03, 2013 11:18 pm

LET THE RP BEGIN

( Cypher, you're in. And I apologize for my shitty first post. I'm usually much more in depth and descriptive. I'm just really tired right now... BUT. It's a start! Good luck everyone! )

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

xArmageddon
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cypher on Mon Feb 04, 2013 12:06 am

Oh thanks! I just kind of sent my contest post anyhow.

Oh, and I actually used just a modern canister-filter gas mask, no microfilters. That was unintentional on my part. Do you want me to use an actual microfilter mask or...?

Doesn't make much of a difference to me either way.
From the depths, I return!

Cypher
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xArmageddon on Mon Feb 04, 2013 12:15 am

Oh man, I'm unobservant XD And tired >>
It's alright that you have an normal one~ Youll need lots of 40mm canisters though... The haze gunks up normal filters really easily~

xArmageddon
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cypher on Mon Feb 04, 2013 12:19 am

I'll just have to spend a lot more time looting and bartering, then. Could prove to be interesting, especially considering how I plan to play Jon!

Cypher
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Akantha on Mon Feb 04, 2013 12:34 am

So I posted. It's not my best but I figured I would go ahead and put one in since I might be busy tomorrow and that next morning. Dunno, I might find time because I'm pretty excited for this roleplay.

EDIT: I honestly couldn't stand putting in my best effort or something, so I edited and added more details about her surroundings and whatnot. Sooo there. :}
Last edited by Akantha on Mon Feb 04, 2013 11:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
"A stupid man’s report of what a clever man says can never be accurate, because he unconciously translates what he hears into something he can understand."
O.O

Akantha
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Erik7622 on Mon Feb 04, 2013 12:47 am

I guess I'll try to post tomorrow. I don't have anything occupying my night tomorrow, so we shall see.

Erik7622
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SmartyPants on Mon Feb 04, 2013 8:47 am

You rejected my character on the basis that I had not sent in a character post.

I sent one in the second day of the contest? I did not receive a reply. I would like to participate in this role-play if its still possible.

I promise Im literate.

SmartyPants
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SmartyPants on Mon Feb 04, 2013 8:58 am

Here's my post anyway, just to be a pest.
Sent: Wed Jan 30, 2013 3:58 pm
To: xArmageddon

Hi,

Here's my example post. Hope you like it!

Dante sat cradling her wounded arm as heat coursed through her frenzied body. Her breathe was ragged as dark blood fell from her wound and found the floor. Cold concrete pressed against her back as hawk like eyes scanned the dark Forrest in front. A rustle of green caught her attention and once again she found her feet and started Sprinting. The hot pain she felt was pushed to the back of her mind and she concentrated only on being faster than her enemy. Dante scanned for a place of sanctuary amongst the rubble and came up empty.

What you cannot fight you must flee, what you cannot flee you must fight.

Abruptly, Dante turned on her heels and stood strong facing her enemy. Her shaky hand reached for her blade. quickly and silently. She glared at the tall man. His strong features which had once turned her blood hot with lust, now made her blood run hot with rage. A feral sound escaped her lips; fear mixed with fury.

"Do your worst." She challenged with one cocked brow. And with that Dante readied herself to kill the love of her life.

SmartyPants
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cypher on Mon Feb 04, 2013 9:41 pm

Hee hee, "S&M revolver".

Cypher
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Magic Man on Tue Feb 05, 2013 12:16 am

I have a question, do the nano-filter masks cover the entire face or just the mouth? Or is it at the person's discretion?

Magic Man
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xArmageddon on Tue Feb 05, 2013 6:54 pm

Did I put S&M? Whoops

MagicMan, The filters work modularly with gasmasks. Like, there's normal 40mm filter canisters, then there's nano-filter 40mm canisters.

You can have a mask: http://approvedgasmasks.com/mask-gas.htm

And a set of filters cartriges: http://approvedgasmasks.com/gas-filters.htm

So the mask can vary, as can the Filter Canisters you wanna use. The canisters are specially made for certain substances, and Nano-Filters are an All-Around better air cleanser. It doesn't particularly protect against chemical agents or nuclear stuff, it just makes the air you breathe REALLY clean. Pollution was a problem before the haze, and now that the Haze has come, the Nano-Filters just happen to filter out the air the best. Although, you can still get other filter canisters that will do the trick, Nano-Filters are the best.

On a side note, they smell faintly like Lemon Pine-Sol when they're almost spent.

xArmageddon
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Magic Man on Tue Feb 05, 2013 8:45 pm

Thank you so much for clarification, I've never known anything about gas masks so this just clears a lot of things up for me.

Magic Man
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Erik7622 on Tue Feb 05, 2013 10:02 pm

Just so ya know, Arma (that an okay diminutive?), it's Basil's habit to refer to people by their last name.

Erik7622
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xArmageddon on Tue Feb 05, 2013 11:01 pm

I could tell :)

And I've been called Army, Arma, all sorts of things~ IT doesn't matter to me :P

xArmageddon
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Magic Man on Tue Feb 05, 2013 11:40 pm

Just so you guys know, Candy is like super sick right now, don't know when she'll be able to post.

Magic Man
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Akantha on Thu Feb 07, 2013 5:51 pm

So..Not to be awkward...Where is everybody else? I don't want to crowd the IC with posts with Jose... ;-;

Akantha
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cypher on Thu Feb 07, 2013 6:13 pm

I'm workin' on a way to get involved here.

Cypher
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xArmageddon on Thu Feb 07, 2013 9:18 pm

I shall PM the others.

xArmageddon
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Erik7622 on Sun Feb 10, 2013 1:04 am

Just did a short post to keep things moving a bit.

Erik7622
Member for 13 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!