Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Fight for the World

Fight for the World

a part of “Fight for the World”, a fictional universe by Rolly Polly.

It’s the fight for the world, the humans can't stop him. But who else can?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Fight for the World”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Fight for the World

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rolly Polly on Wed Feb 06, 2013 3:29 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Fight for the World"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Rolly Polly
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Lifegiver

Re: Fight for the World

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Noll on Wed Feb 06, 2013 4:04 pm

Hey! Um, do dragons have to fire/ice or can they be of any element?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Noll
Member for 11 years
Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xDarkTiger Rose on Wed Feb 06, 2013 8:55 pm

I can't help but notice... The format to your introduction looks very, very similar in style to the way my Era of the Creatures: The End of Humans introduction is, including the character sheet.
Were you so inspired that you had to use it? :P

(I have no intention of sounding like a meanie, I'm just pointing something out. :D)
Hugs Make the World Happy

Want to check out my fantasy roleplay? It's called Era of the Creatures: The End of Humans

xDarkTiger Rose
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Flame1819 on Thu Feb 07, 2013 7:38 pm

Noll wrote:Hey! Um, do dragons have to fire/ice or can they be of any element?

Oh, I'm sure he'd be fine with any kind of dragon.

After all, Rose was. >.>

Flame1819
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Flame1819 on Thu Feb 07, 2013 8:14 pm

Oi, okay, while Rose is a very nice person, I'm a bit less so. Why is that? Because stealing others' ideas and passing them off as is just... ugh. It disgusts me. It's one thing if you get the original author's permission, but this isn't the case. Also, you gave it the "original" tag. Clearly you and I have different understandings of what that word means.

But, hey, I'm not that bad of a Guy (pun intended). I'll even throw in a few spots where you went wrong :D

1) The Intro

I'm not gonna make a quote for this. Just see the similarities for yourself.

2) Chusi

Okay, this might be more nitpicking than anything else here, but it pissed me off more. Why is that? Because he copied my character, who I spent a good bit of effort creating. They're the same species, but I'm gonna let that off as a coincidence... or I would have, if that was the end of this entry. Unfortunately, it isn't. The personality, too, made me kinda stop and think there. Chusi was described as "funny". Leden, my character, is always making jokes. He's generally overprotective of others, although I showed that through the RP itself. I also included a bit of his backstory somewhere in the RP (too lazy to dig it out though), which... is astonishingly similar to what Chusi has. Hm. Interesting.

3) Draco

Alright, your antagonist is so incredibly similar to Fume, the antagonist of the RP you... "borrowed" from Rose. I... don't think this needs much more explanation.

4) Tags

Okay, really. Why did you copy the ones that didn't even apply here? And "original"? Really?

I'm gonna end here. I could keep going, but I have things to do tonight.

Flame1819
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JGamer502 on Thu Feb 07, 2013 8:44 pm

Yes Flame this does disgust me. But if you at least gave credit for inspiration or maybe even better, MADE IT DIFFERENT then this will be better. I have a RP based on another's, but at least I made them both have differences and I also gave credit to them. So we might have to tell Rem about this.
What's a mob to a king?
What's a king to a god?
What's a god to a nonbeliever?

JGamer502
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Arc Warden Party Starter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wolflover2217 on Fri Feb 08, 2013 5:07 am

hey! I change my charector name. His name is now Shard, not Bade. I know you already knew, but i just wanted to get it out there
Lonewolf who sings alone at night,
You have no need to cower in fright,
For there lies a place that takes in all,
No matter how big, no matter how small,
Join out pack, we love and care for all.
~Celeste the lone wolf~

Wolflover2217
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PulseTrick on Mon Feb 11, 2013 2:11 am

Your character name isn't the problem. It's the RP
Once more, with rhythm!

PulseTrick
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!