Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Dark Carnival:

Dark Carnival:

a part of “Dark Carnival:”, a fictional universe by Irish Wolf.

The adventures of crew of Cooper's Grand Traveling Menagerie and Circus, as it journey's between planets continues with their arrival on Roisdor, a world covered in a sea of toxic gases and controlled by gangs from inside massive tower like cities

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Dark Carnival:”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Dark Carnival:

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby varxint on Sun Jan 20, 2013 5:54 pm

Oh, but Skulls, I consider anything above 0 as heat. Or should I say, once snow melts and I can get my bike back on the road.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

varxint
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SkullsandSlippers on Sun Jan 20, 2013 5:57 pm

LOL fair enough. Where I am doesn't often see above 0 temps until the very end of March and into April. We were lucky last year and got warmer in March and no more snow. This year we are looking at a week of negatives and no sign of that 0 for a while. Good for winter activities though!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

SkullsandSlippers
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Contributor Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Centraiu on Tue Jan 22, 2013 1:13 pm

Hey guys. I'm expecting to have my post up sometime this week. I won't be seeing the light of day much as the warmest were getting for the week is -41 and I don't dare go outside when I can hardly breathe the cold winter air. My internet was down for the weekend due to the initial snowstorm that started all of this. Otherwise my post would have been up by now.

Centraiu
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SkullsandSlippers on Tue Jan 22, 2013 1:19 pm

No worries Cent! You sound like you are in the same deep freeze myself and Var are experiencing. Go winter lol

SkullsandSlippers
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Contributor Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SkullsandSlippers on Tue Jan 29, 2013 8:11 pm

Skata, I just realized you might be waiting on answers. I am sorry if you are. Absolutely make up NPC's if you like. As Var said he will take in all that Clove shows him.

Hope to see a post soon! :)

SkullsandSlippers
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SkullsandSlippers on Thu Jan 31, 2013 12:48 pm

I am going to pm Skata. Not online since Jan 25. IF there is not post or response, Var do you think you can do a post wrapping up the tour and into your act so that we are no longer waiting?

I will give you permission to auto Skata's character as needed and if there is an issue she can take it up with me.

SkullsandSlippers
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Selene Durlan on Mon Feb 04, 2013 2:32 am

Yay for check in posts! I've been just swamped with calc 2 homework, sorry I haven't been at least posting funny pics in the OCC. Though I am for sure still following along. :) *hugs to all*

Selene Durlan
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Skata on Mon Feb 04, 2013 11:25 am

Hi Selene!

Okay I swear I will get it posted today. I have time while at school. :)
Only after the last tree has been cut down,
Only after the last river has been poisoned,
Only after the last fish has been caught,
Only then will we realize that money cannot be eaten.

Skata
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SkullsandSlippers on Thu Feb 07, 2013 6:48 pm

Alright, it is now Thursday. Varxint I'd appreciate it if you can work on getting a post in as soon as is possible for you. The thread has been too quiet.

SkullsandSlippers
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby varxint on Fri Feb 08, 2013 11:35 pm

Posted. Thanks Skulls for working with me on some of Laine's dialog. Works better for the flow of the post that I got your feedback on her response rather than wait for a short back and forth.

I didn't want to do too much with Clove so that Skata could elaborate if desired.

I liked how Javier's act turned out. I hope other get a kick out of it too.

varxint
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SkullsandSlippers on Fri Feb 08, 2013 11:36 pm

I like it :) Very nice act. Thank you for posting and no problem, I like working with others to make a post work.

My next post will now go up this weekend.

Gaze your act is next.

SkullsandSlippers
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SkullsandSlippers on Tue Feb 12, 2013 8:34 pm

Alright all, post will be ready tomorrow. Sorry for the delay but figure no one is being impatient so all good right?

Now then....can I get confirmation from those that are still here? I started my post and realized I need to ensure Gaze you are still here. Also makes me wonder about everyone else.

I would appreciate a hello if you are still here :) Thanks all.

SkullsandSlippers
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CortezHorse on Wed Feb 13, 2013 3:19 pm

I'm still here Skulls. :)

CortezHorse
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SkullsandSlippers on Wed Feb 13, 2013 3:23 pm

Fantastic! Thanks Cortez :)

SkullsandSlippers
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Northgaze on Thu Feb 14, 2013 9:28 pm

Hey everyone, I'm still about. Just completed a big project for work. My weekend looks free for the most part, so I'll work on a post.

"Everyone is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree,
it will spend its whole life believing that it is stupid."

Northgaze
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SkullsandSlippers on Thu Feb 14, 2013 9:31 pm

Yay!!!! That is wonderful Gaze, so glad you are still on board :) Big project? Hope it went well.

SkullsandSlippers
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Northgaze on Wed Feb 20, 2013 7:58 pm

I should never promise to do something productive over the weekend. I get nothing done. :/ That being said, the break between posts made it nintendo hard to get back into Hawks's persona.

I have made good progress though. I'm a quarter of the way through writing his act right now, I would have gotten farther if I hadn't suddenly come upon an opportunity to create a conflict. ;D

I think it went well. Thanks Skulls.

Northgaze
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SkullsandSlippers on Wed Feb 20, 2013 8:02 pm

No rush. I get how the break makes it hard to get back in the swing. Glad to here it is coming along and look forward to it once you have the chance to finish.

Glad to hear that you think it went well :)

SkullsandSlippers
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SkullsandSlippers on Tue Mar 05, 2013 3:57 pm

Am I the only one that is missing the end of Gaze's post?

"Igniting the ends of them with his natural ability, he then spun the batons around his body, occasionally tossing one into the air and then catching it with ease. By this time the two women had exited from the ring in preparation for the finale. After completing his last"

That is where mine stops. Gaze? Anyone else?

SkullsandSlippers
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CortezHorse on Thu Mar 07, 2013 12:03 am

That's where it stops for me to Skulls. :/

CortezHorse
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!